Gamers, geeks, pop culture lovers looking to add friends? Here ya go

Options

Replies

• Baphometta
    Baphometta Posts: 153 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've got a group going called Twitter Gets Fitter with gamers, streamers, you tubers, etc joining for a 30 Day Challenge of getting healthy. Haven't started yet still looking for members :p<3:*
  • PropheticHeroism
    PropheticHeroism Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hola friends
  • robertmusser
    robertmusser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ituuxstnksj3.png
  • BrinaBecnel
    BrinaBecnel Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love Marvel <3
  • TaymanL
    TaymanL Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    PC gamer here, over 150 games on steam and growing. ..I think I might need help :D
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    WELL, I'M A DORK. GEEKS ARE SMART...lol!
    comics (about to start The Walking Dead whisperer war), manga, anime...almost any animation really.
    super hero movies and shows. Riverdale...go ahead and laugh.
    games, obviously. currently going through Rise of the Tomb Raider (I think I'm close to the end) and The Last Guardian on PS4. Danganronpa 2 on Vita. Dead Head Fred on PSP. Blaster Master 0 on 3DS!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    yea, Amazon sent me the European version. was on sale, so...yay!
    0vco566cp6te.jpg
    b1yaovj507xl.jpg
  • oneofthelads88
    oneofthelads88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    PC gamer here, it's getting too expensive buying new consoles. RPGs are what I grew up on, but am starting to branch out now.

Feel free to add me!
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think my avatar kinda tells you my interest in anime and manga, but I am also into video games and cosplaying as well.
  • Run4life375
    Run4life375 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    MARVEL. 'Nuff said!
  • anarchysdaughter
    anarchysdaughter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is my kinda thread. 31, love RPGs, gaming, tattoos, and anime. However. Being a mom has put a serious halt on my gaming. Would love to find people who are likeminded with the same fitness goals in mind!
  • VonicaFlear
    VonicaFlear Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Anime addict and gamer here! I just started playing Witcher 3 and it's AMAZING
  • TaymanL
    Options
    Anime addict and gamer here! I just started playing Witcher 3 and it's AMAZING

Witcher 3 is AWESOME
  • VonicaFlear
    Options

Witcher 3 is AWESOME[/quote]

I know! I love Geralt so much. I'm normally really bad at open world games and get stressed out by too many options but for Witcher 3 it's a lot easier to stay on task or choose to go off track if I want to. It's so fun
  • strifechick
    strifechick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I used to be a big gamer but haven't really been into much anymore, really kinda stuck on the ps2-and earlier ages (but I still love those classics like old school Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Pokémon, etc!).

Recently started getting into DC/marvel shows and movies. The only comic I read now a days is The Walking Dead (also keep up with the show). Love books like Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Lord of the Rings.

I'm also a huge nerd when it comes to real crime info. I'm addicted to ID and read books about serial killers, unsolved murders, and missing persons constantly! Which is a little less common.

This is just a tiny look into to things. Totally up for talking more and adding friends!
  • VonicaFlear
    Options
    I used to be a big gamer but haven't really been into much anymore, really kinda stuck on the ps2-and earlier ages (but I still love those classics like old school Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Pokémon, etc!).

Recently started getting into DC/marvel shows and movies. The only comic I read now a days is The Walking Dead (also keep up with the show). Love books like Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Lord of the Rings.

I'm also a huge nerd when it comes to real crime info. I'm addicted to ID and read books about serial killers, unsolved murders, and missing persons constantly! Which is a little less common.

This is just a tiny look into to things. Totally up for talking more and adding friends!

God I still play the old pokemon GBA games sometimes.
  • strifechick
    strifechick Posts: 129 Member
    Options

I think new games just aren't nearly as good as the old ones so I just keep playing my classics!
  • TaymanL
    Options

I think new games just aren't nearly as good as the old ones so I just keep playing my classics!

Very true, old school games are awesome. I still crack out the ps1 every now and then
  • HoldTheDoor13
    HoldTheDoor13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sup.

Comics, D&D, board games, Sci fi, fantasy, memorabilia collection and cosplay is where I'm at.

Firefly was the greatest TV show of all time, I loved it enough to get its memorialised on my body because I'm definitely still salty about the cancellation. Check my tatt

85pk07wtvoqr.jpeg