True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    sometimes i like to intentionally mix up words and sayings to see if anybody else notices or to otherwise drive people crazy. like instead of "secretly" say "secretely" and things like that. "loose" instead of "lose".

i also text terribly with friends of mine if i know they're the sort of person who hates bad grammar in text. like "i c what u did ther" and "eyell talk to u laterz"

i also enjoy ketchup on my steak.

You are a monster! And you need to capitalize the first word of your sentences because it makes me nuts!

i actually went in to the keyboard app on my phone and told it *not* to capitalize the first word like that.

Dammit man!! LOL
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    @_har_T_Swallow I'm sorry but the only proper thing to put on your steak is butter. However, I do appreciate your prickly personality.

i used to enjoy ketchup on steak when i was younger just because i was uncultured swine.

now that i'm older, i mean i'm still uncultured swine, but i know it triggers some people so i pretty much have to keep doing it. like i can't enjoy the meal otherwise.

As long as it's not mustard you're good in my book.

sometimes i like to microwave a tortilla for like 30 seconds, take it out, schmear some hot dog mustard on it and then chow down. its never enough to have one though, i'll end up nuking like 3 in a row that way because i'm weak.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • browneyedgirl749
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I like to marinade my steaks in that Jack Daniels marinade overnight. Then throw them suckers on the grill, 5-6 minutes each side. No A1, no ketchup, nothing but the steak and a baked potato.

Damn now I want a steak.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Everyone is talking. It's not about me. This is a outrage.

(Just kidding! But icf I want a steak now)

Calm your tits, my lady.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @_har_T_Swallow I'm sorry but the only proper thing to put on your steak is butter. However, I do appreciate your prickly personality.

You are my soulmate. No one else appreciates butter on steak
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »

There is a restaurant close by that does this seasoned butter on the side of their steaks. I tried it. I liked it.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Everyone is talking. It's not about me. This is a outrage.

(Just kidding! But icf I want a steak now)

Calm your tits, my lady.

I may need some assistance in that area. Are you offering?

I've been told my little fingers are magical.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I rather eat broccoli than steak any day.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I rather eat broccoli than steak any day.

How about a side of seasoned steamed broccoli to go with a steak? Now that's yummy!!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I confess, I would rather take that slab of meat and grind it up and mix with it with some kind of sauce and cheese (maybe add some pasta). Never acquire the taste for just the slab
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »

Yep and it better be real butter and not that Fabio fake *kitten* that isn't butter!

I hope Fabio isn't reading this. I think his feelings might get hurt. I think he might even flag that.

He won't. Today, it's not politically correct to identify as an Apache attack helicopter. That will get you consequences