Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• amyrose1387
    amyrose1387 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I found this thread, what an awesome idea, I have really enjoyed reading through every ones gratefuls, thank you :-)
    So today I am grateful that my body has been able to handle the personal best workout I did today without too many complaints, after me not having taken care of it properly for a while.
    I am also grateful that I have food, a safe place to live, clean clothes to wear, and that I have people I love.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today, i am grateful my oldest daughter is alive. i am grateful i can financially afford veterinary care. i am trying to convince myself to be grateful for a five pound weight gain this week.... perhaps it will help me resist going completely food crazy while on vacation next week.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to be alive, and that it's summer, I have a dependable car and nothing major to worry about. Also grateful that everything went OK with my sister's surgery, and that she's going to be OK.

YAY! for your sister. :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I was able to open my eyes with clear visions. I had the strength to get myself out of bed without assistance, and had full function of my body without pain. For this I am grateful, and I will show my appreciate for my good health and fortune by caring and respecting my body, with nutrition, and fitness.
    i REALLY like this. i want to print it out and post it on my refrigerator!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to find out how easy it is to make homemade chips with a microwave chip maker. Tried potatoes today but want to try other vegetables as well and try baking them too.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my car is running decently, that my daughter is stopping by later and that I'm meeting a friend later that I haven't seen in a couple of months.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my son who bails me out when I am short of cash at the grocery store. Grateful to get some potential contract work at one of the colleges.
  • NH_1970
    Options
    Today I am grateful for having a peaceful day and getting a lot accomplished.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for the beautiful full moon and the interesting planetary alignment and to see the movie "Inside Out" with my son and his gf.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Grateful that I solved a horrible issue at uni. Got exam in 8 days and hope I pass.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a nice walk with a friend and fresh vegetables for dinner.
  • NH_1970
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I went on an hour walk when I was in a bad mood, instead of choosing to eat something crappy for myself or some other silly thing. I am also grateful for holding hands with people I like. I am also grateful my phone has a camera so I was able to send my daughter a picture of some pretty wildflowers I saw on my walk.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to celebrate the anniversary of deciding to lose weight. mfp anniversary is July 7th. It doesn't show a year on my profile page because I logged in late one day. I've lost 45 or so pounds. It has slowed down now but I'm not giving up any time soon...still have 20 pounds to lose. Also grateful to have gone to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival (a yearly tradition) with my son and his girlfriend.
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am very grateful for this beautiful day with my children. Hitting Busch Gardens then fireworks!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful for a pleasant day and having the calories for a red/white/blue dessert: 1/2 cup vanilla lactose free ice cream, 1 cup of fresh strawberries and a 1/2 cup of blueberries.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    My artificial hip has been hurting the last few weeks and as a result I couldn't do my normal walking which I love. But it's steadily improving. Yesterday I got my 10,000 steps in for the first time in several weeks and I will again today. So profoundly grateful!

9566339.png
  • NH_1970
    Options
    Congratulations @gaylebodine on your anniversary :)
    Today I am grateful for new friends and for other people's wisdom.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    My college aged daughter comes home today. I've sure missed her!

9566339.png
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for almost getting my back taxes completed. Just need to have my calculations checked. This is a big deal because I have avoided dealing with this because it makes so anxious.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    NH_1970 wrote: »
    Congratulations @gaylebodine on your anniversary :)
    Today I am grateful for new friends and for other people's wisdom.

Thanks NH! Glad you are here!