Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for almost getting my back taxes completed. Just need to have my calculations checked. This is a big deal because I have avoided dealing with this because it makes so anxious.

Taxes provokes anxiety in almost all of us! Great job in completing it and moving it to the "Done" pile. I'm sure you'll feel much less anxiety now.

So glad to have found this thread! Gratitude is an important attribute to cultivate. I try to think of one thing I'm grateful for every day and now I can share these.

9566339.png
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for, rides from friends, paychecks and that I got a major project completed
  • NH_1970
    Options
    Thanks @gaylebodine :)
    Today I am grateful that my friend got through their surgery okay.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    NH_1970 wrote: »

Glad MY friend got through her surgery today!

Also grateful for a fun birthday with my son, dinner and a movie and only 500 calories over. Ended up I couldn't eat the whole fish sandwich or the whole piece of cake.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my morning class went well and that I will be able to go through another whole year without being a year older. But seriously, thankful for my son and that his girlfriend makes him happy.
  • NH_1970
    Options
    So grateful for being brave today, trusting in my HP and also grateful for whoever made this idea up (in pic) cuz I am going to do this brilliance and it's positive tp8mfsh7qyx7.jpg
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have scheduled my first SoulCollage group at the Creative Healing Center. Yes!
  • NH_1970
    Options

Glad MY friend got through her surgery today!
    Hope she/he is on the mend @gaylebodine mine is feeling much better today :)

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for being able to work at home.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to talk to my Canadian friend who is recovering from surgery. She is not the take it easy, home-bound type so it is hard on her but all it will really take is time for her to recover. Glad your friend is feeling better NH_1970!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a great women's group (5 women today).
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I was able to open my eyes with clear visions. I had the strength to get myself out of bed without assistance, and had full function of my body without pain. For this I am grateful, and I will show my appreciate for my good health and fortune by caring and respecting my body, with nutrition, and fitness.

<3 This is lovely, sometimes we take so much for granted.
  • NH_1970
    Options
    Today I am grateful I got to see Teresa Caputo with a coworker/friend, we had such a good time :) I am also I got to see my daughter and that I woke up in a good mood after a rough evening.
  • NH_1970
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a meeting and spending time with a friend and that I had a good day off and I got a project done.
  • sparkle_313
    sparkle_313 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for: my husband next to me, sleeping in an extra hour, a husband that agreed to my declaration of it being House-Cleaning Evening.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for getting the rent paid and having a nice chat with my landlady.
  • NH_1970
    Options
    I am grateful that I got through today
  • gaylebodine
    Options

I know those kind of days. Yes, me too. My class went ok, stayed in calories. Grateful.
  • NH_1970
    Options

I know those kind of days. Yes, me too. My class went ok, stayed in calories. Grateful.

Thanks @gaylebodine thank god they don't last.
    I am grateful that I got to have ice cream and didn't go over on my calories or food goals for today. That I got to see this smiling nice person that was just beaming sunshine out of their face, and I was able to spend time for a friend.

• gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for feeling back on track after several weeks of just reading and not being good for much else. Today felt more productive and hope to have another just like it tomorrow!