Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my son is ending up cheerful despite 2 doses of bad news today.

oh, my, goodness..... in MY world, that's HUGE! I am happy for you AND your son! (i have a 20 year old son)
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    68myra, glad that your new meds are helping you! My son is 18 so things can be dramatic sometimes.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have some consulting work and having time to rest as well.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for qualifying for Medicaid for the next year and for having a job interview next week. Also, got beautiful flowers from a school I did some work for.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am so grateful for SoulCollage and my woman's art group.
  • vlovell24
    vlovell24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my boyfriend of 11 years. We were childhood friends, and have been together for over a decade. He is the bestest friend that I could ever have.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for the class I just completed, very interesting. Glad I've stayed in calories and figured out why I went off the program yesterday.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, I am grateful I have the time and inclination to volunteer at my girls' schools.
  • 68myra
    Options
    68myra, glad that your new meds are helping you! My son is 18 so things can be dramatic sometimes.

Thanks gayle. :) apparently, i was "overly" happy, LOL. didn't know there was such a thing, but it was fun while it lasted. I"m confident my Dr. and I can find the correct dose.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful for qualifying for Medicaid for the next year and for having a job interview next week. Also, got beautiful flowers from a school I did some work for.

i hear of so many people that somehow slip through the cracks. i'm glad you are not one of them! :)
    GOOD luck with the job interview!
  • richo59
    richo59 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for being in good health, despite nagging shoulder pain. I can put up with that when everything else is in working order.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    today I am grateful for people.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    68myra wrote: »

Thanks gayle. :) apparently, i was "overly" happy, LOL. didn't know there was such a thing, but it was fun while it lasted. I"m confident my Dr. and I can find the correct dose.

Oh, we all can use a little "overly happy" sometimes. Ah, the good old days, but really, good to fly at a safe altitude. Glad your doc is keeping an eye on things.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am glad to be busy and just to be alive!
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for delicious food that fits my macros and micros. I'm grateful for the company of my cats (and my fiance sometimes, lol). I'm grateful for my two jobs that allow my little family to have a roof over our heads.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for laughter shared with a good friend during a long bike ride! :-)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for feeling productive and being prepared for my course that begins tomorrow.
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the outpouring of support I've had from some really generous and non-judgmental women on this site earlier today, when I asked for some advice on how to shed some muscle and look more feminine. They gave me some excellent advice on exercises and fashion. Thank you, MFP gals!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my morning class went well and that I'm done with advisory meetings with L.R.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have had a good first interview for a job I want, and a good first acupuncture session.