Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have had a good first interview for a job I want, and a good first acupuncture session.

sounds like today was a good day :) congrats
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for the bonding experience of motherhood. the experience gives us moms a commonality from which to begin a relationship. I'm meeting a lot of "new to me" moms with my child attending a different school this year.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    Grateful for my brother. Some people don't get along with their sibs, or even talk to them - I can't imagine how that must feel. It's good to know that there's another person in the world who's got the pieces of our history I sometimes forget, and has my back no matter what. He has also turned into a pretty cool person.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a good book to read and second chances.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the opportunity to ride my bike on a regular basis.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the opportunity to ride my bike on a regular basis.

^I love this.^ Me too.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful to be at my friend Alice's 70th birthday party tonight!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Today I'm grateful to have had a good first interview for a job I want, and a good first acupuncture session.

sounds like today was a good day :) congrats

Thanks 68myra!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Man, I so wish that this thread had a "like" button. Don't always have the energy to reply but glad you're here!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for feeling more clear headed and calming since Chinese Medicine on Thursday. Also have finally broken my months long plateau! Might just be a clease effect, but I'll take it.
  • 68myra
    Options
    I'm grateful to be at my friend Alice's 70th birthday party tonight!

awwww, happy birthday to your friend Alice :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    I am so very grateful for spending a weekend with two lovely young ladies from another family. They are aged 12 and 10, and so well behaved. of course, with 4 "tween" girls we had issues, but, overall, we had a great time and i would enjoy having them back. i will also enjoy a full night's sleep tonight, LOL :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    Grateful for my brother. Some people don't get along with their sibs, or even talk to them - I can't imagine how that must feel. It's good to know that there's another person in the world who's got the pieces of our history I sometimes forget, and has my back no matter what. He has also turned into a pretty cool person.

i feel the same way about my two sisters. Lucky for us, our mother is still alive, but i know when she passes, we will be each other's "rocks" :) She knows this too, and it give her great comfort. win-win
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for beginning to get a handle on my food regime for deficient spleen Qi. No cold food, no ice, warm whole foods. One step at a time...
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for dragon flies flying all around in the labyrinth I walked today.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I had a great interview today.
  • ciki90
    ciki90 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today, I am grateful that:

Even though I made a bad choice for my first meal today, the rest of my meal choices were very reasonable.

I did cardio today.

I am in good health and am in the maintenance stage of fitness, but know that I will always be a work in progress.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that no one has to judge me or criticize me if I eat certain foods or go out drinking
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my car is still running despite problems and that I have a job interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
  • btumpe123
    btumpe123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just a heartfelt gratitude. o:)