Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today i am grateful for a friend who doesn't mind when i cry
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for another day to do my best.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful i woke up
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    today i am grateful that my health issues are annoying and not terminal

Me too.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I am still here, still trying and still hopeful.
  • KatyAverill
    KatyAverill Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my healthy 3.5 month old daughter. I'm also grateful that I was able to go on a walk for the first time since injuring myself! :smile:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful that I was able to attend a wonderful virtual memorial service for SoulCollage Founder, Seena Frost.
  • simplycleanfit
    simplycleanfit Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am grateful to wake up to a new day! :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am so very grateful the sun is out today.
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I have a family who supports me completely in all my crazy antis( small business, second jobs, MaryKay, PaintNite), I am grateful I'm off my second job tonight so I can spend time with my children and be able to tuck them in for bed.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful that I'm am doing well with The Addictocarb Diet, except found I can't eat the suggested Dreamfield brand pasta (intestinal distress). No pasta at all seems like the plan. No white foods (flour, bread, pasta, sugar, white rice, white potatoes).
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm just grateful it's friday.
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am so very grateful for a group of supportive souls I have found on MFP. the internet can be a wonderful thing.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a fun business meeting this morning (and that I didn't eat the bagels) and an also fun art journaling group (and that I didn't eat the English muffins).
  • 68myra
    Options
    WOOHOO to resisting bagels and english muffins! :smile:

Today I am grateful for that little inkling of insight as to why i'm so hung up at this point in time.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I did my pt exercises today. I like doing them and don't understand why I balk. :o
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful that I had a nice group (4 including two men!) in Botanical Sketching. Also my son's 19th birthday and grateful to have himself to myself for a nice dinner!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for food delivery. sometimes, you just want to be lazy

I am also grateful that i get a chance to share my story to a group of people in March
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I am immensely grateful for my boyfriend, Alex, who woke up with me at 6 AM (when he works from home and doesn't have to be up until 9:30 AM ) to make me coffee and breakfast. It was so nice to sit at our kitchen table and spend that time together drinking coffee and catching up on the daily news.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my close friends who lift me up when I am down. I'm also thankful for my God, Jesus Christ who never leaves nor deserts me in my time of sorrow.