Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    joymomrn4 wrote: »
    Today I am grateful for my job, and project team, of whom I am the manager. My job allows for a lot of flexibility regarding teleworking, which in turns allows me to support my boyfriend's sister and her new baby and I don't have to take paid time off.

This is wonderful, Jenn!

• vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Since my dad passed away unexpectedly and quickly due to cancer in the fall, I am grateful and blessed for every day I have with my family and friends. I am grateful that his illness set me on a course to live my life as healthy as I can and keeps me motivated and committed to it.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    vannyn42 wrote: »
    Since my dad passed away unexpectedly and quickly due to cancer in the fall, I am grateful and blessed for every day I have with my family and friends. I am grateful that his illness set me on a course to live my life as healthy as I can and keeps me motivated and committed to it.

I'm sorry for your loss but thankful that there was a hidden blessing in it for you! :)
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the support of my partner - who helped me get out the door to do my run, even though my mind, the rain, and a lot of other excuses were holding me back.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i am grateful for having an income
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I have money for home improvements.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for encouragement about teaching future classes for DeVry. Grateful that my son actually got caught up on his sleep and was his old self this morning. Glad my plans are proceeding for the series of bird paintings I want to create in the next year.
  • akitagirl16
    akitagirl16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    today I am grateful for my jawbone wristband. It has really motivated me to be more active & get in those steps. Awesome tool :-)
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today I'm thankful for being able to use God given gifts and passions. I'm painting and redecorating and excited for my daughter to come home for Easter and see her bedroom!
  • MrBlodudel
    MrBlodudel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my friends who don't care when:
    • I am not joining them for drinking.
    • I am not accepting food that they offer to me.
    • I make a lot of noise with the blender.
    • I decline their invitation or show up late because I am working out in that time.
    • I measure my food before eating.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Love your list MrBlodudel!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a good first class of the term at RS. Grateful to get my April classes on the schedule at Michael's. Grateful that my landlord is so supportive and caring! Grateful that I am feeling more optimistic in general.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a fun opening for the art show I'm in and the chance to network with and get to know other artists. Really grateful that I got a tax refund from the state (unexpected). Tomorrow will be able to make a payment on my power bill!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a nice art journaling group and that our snow from Thursday is melting away.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a paper rack that a friend was getting rid of. Grateful for a fabulous session with a new client. Grateful for sugar free cocoa.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Grateful to have a wonderful, loving and supportive husband!
  • mbaker566
    Options
    donuts. love me a chocolate donut
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to be snow bound with plenty of food in the fridge, power still on, and my son and his girlfriend here. Looks like 20" at least here!
  • mbaker566
    Options
    i'm grateful for my morning run
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for our fleet of trucks and cars that don't get stuck in the snow!