Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a good night's rest. Yesterday was extremely stressful for me, but really am grateful to be able to wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of the day.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i'm grateful for a new day
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my mother was able to celebrate her 90th birthday and liked the gifts I gave her. Also, wonderful to have dinner with my son and play uno like we used to when he was a little boy. Also had an art student today and that went well. Pleasant spring weather here in Colorado, I'm grateful!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Happy Birthday to your mom!
    Today I am grateful for losing 5/8 lbs towards my Saint Patty's Day challenge. If I can loose 3 lbs. in 9 days, I'll be REALLY thankful :p
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a brief snow shower that will help the spring flowers. Daffodils about ready to pop. Grateful for good books to read, a friendly stranger who bought me a latte, a coupon for a free burrito for my son at his favorite burrito place. Back to logging every bite again, unfortunately, the only thing that is proven to work, but grateful that it works if I work it.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I was able to meet every goal!
  • jennkaufer89
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my job, and project team, of whom I am the manager. My job allows for a lot of flexibility regarding teleworking, which in turns allows me to support my boyfriend's sister and her new baby and I don't have to take paid time off.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have two of my pieces in a small art show and to have gone to fun art guild meeting where I saw my friend Nancy and a fantastic mixed media demonstration.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Oh, and one more thing--daffodils in full bloom today and leaves on some bushes.
  • jennkaufer89
    Options
    Today I am grateful for blueberries. That's right - blueberries. I bought myself a bag of frozen blueberries the other day at Trader Joe's and put them in my green smoothie this morning. To say the very least it was amazing and really set the tone for me today. :)
  • mbaker566
    Options
    have i mentioned coffee before
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for all of you here at MFP.
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oh, and one more thing--daffodils in full bloom today and leaves on some bushes.

My japanese magnolia is blooming. :smile:
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I love Magnolias:)
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for the end of the term at Redstone and that they have been purchased by a strong tech school so looks like there will still be a job there. Glad that my son feels better today.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    chocolate donut. it was magical.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to get a confirmation that I will start my art instructor job at Michael's in April with my first orientation on Monday. Also made a new agreement with the student loan people so that feels better. Getting my grading for the term done today and reading.
  • jennkaufer89
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my family, on both mine and my SO's side.
  • jennkaufer89
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the ability to take the good with the bad, and know that the latter doesn't have to ruin the former. Happy Sunday!
  • joymomrn4
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my health and the ability to improve it by choice.
  • joymomrn4
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my job, and project team, of whom I am the manager. My job allows for a lot of flexibility regarding teleworking, which in turns allows me to support my boyfriend's sister and her new baby and I don't have to take paid time off.

This is wonderful, Jenn!