Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I got 100% on a certification exam for teaching about drawing and painting at Michael's. Hopefully my first classes will be next month. So grateful for opportunities to share the joy of art making.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I had a very successful day!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I found my way back to MFP and instead of beating myself up, I'm making a new resolve.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Reading a book by Louise Penny where her experienced police chief is frequently "Surprised by Joy". I love that turn of phrase. Grateful that my Wednesday morning class went well. Have an interesting bunch of students this term.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my wonderful husband. He is the sweetest man I know and I adore him!
  • jennkaufer89
    jennkaufer89 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my body and what it is capable of accomplishing!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I got through my first day of training for a potential job.
  • jennkaufer89
    Options
    Today I am grateful that after a trying day of work, and struggling with my health/weight loss goals, there's a nice warm bed waiting for me! Good night everyone! :)
  • jennkaufer89
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the really beautiful weather! It's ridiculously gorgeous out that I have all the windows in my condo wide open - spring is almost here!!! :smiley:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I am grateful i have another day to explore the joys of life
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that my perspective on certain aspects in my life have been duly noted and although I may fight reality sometimes and hate change I realize certain things in life need to be shaken up a bit, before you appreciate it.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for being able to get a great hair cut and for getting a lot of little errands done that were needing to be done. Glad I had a good conversation with my son this morning, even if he was a little late to school because of it.
  • jennkaufer89
    Options
    Today I am grateful for coffee with a little bit of sugar-free hazelnut syrup. Yum, yum! Happy Tuesday everyone. :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for coffee in general. coffee makes me work. no coffee, no work
  • sewicanquilt
    sewicanquilt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today is my cheat day. I allow myself 1 day every two weeks where I can eat what I deem "totally inappropriate, marginally nutritional" food. I allow myself to go over my allotted calories by 200 calories. So for lunch today, I had a Whataburger hamburger, fries, and a Dr. Pepper. After 2 sips of the soda, I decided it was too sweet and switched to water (saving me a ton of calories). As a lifetime member of the "clean plate club", I am trying to reprogram myself to stop eating when I'm full and not when the food is gone. So, as I am eating, I notice that I am getting full. I stopped eating before I ate all of my fries (I ate about 1/2 the box). This is HUGE for me. I never leave fries. So not only did my body not like the soda, but I listened when it said that's enough food and I am satisfied. This is a cheat day first and I am so proud of myself! Hope everyone else can remember to celebrate the small steps that lead to a new life.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a strengthened relationship with one of my sisters. An unexpected gift, for sure.
  • jennkaufer89
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a strengthened relationship with one of my sisters. An unexpected gift, for sure.

That's amazing!
  • MarziDeThrall
    MarziDeThrall Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the constant love and support my hubby gives me. <3
  • ToraLaBora
    ToraLaBora Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful to be alive and to think and feel and share and smile on this beautiful planet
    <3
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my mother was able to celebrate her 90th birthday and liked the gifts I gave her. Also, wonderful to have dinner with my son and play uno like we used to when he was a little boy. Also had an art student today and that went well. Pleasant spring weather here in Colorado, I'm grateful!