I can't believe I used to eat that!!

Options

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    All of it. The whole diet was just bad, bad, bad. I rarely ate anything healthy and constantly ate things that were bad for me...most of it from restaurants and fast food.

I could never be one of those people who eats everything they used to eat and remain healthy, lol. It was that bad.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Rather than be in shock horror against myself, this thread has just made me a bit nostalgic and hungry.
  • mb8605
    mb8605 Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Fish...never been a fan. Anything in a microwave. +1 on fast food and other restaurants, though I'll still get a Wendy's grilled chicken sandwhich or a subway six inch sub at work...hoping my new job will take care of that with home made cooking. Sprite. Roughly an entire can of pringles.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I ever in my life ate animals & their fluids ....just the smell of it now makes me feel ill ...eggs..ew dry heaveeee
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    ana3067 wrote: »
    Well, everything I used to eat I STILL eat. So... nothing.

I eat whatever I want, too, but just less of it.
    Yes, this. Once I'm in maintenance it will obviously not be eating less of it. This is one reason I look forward to bulking next year :p
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    Rather than be in shock horror against myself, this thread has just made me a bit nostalgic and hungry.

Yeah, I want to have one of Allison Reynolds' sandwiches from The Breakfast Club: PB on white bread with crushed Doritos and a sprinkled Pixie stick (or 2). I can't find any normal sized Pixie Stix round here.

• thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Yah I kind of want to just try melted microwave cheese now.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    An entire bag of vinegar and salt chips about once a week. After eating the whole bag my mouth and tongue would hurt so much I couldn't eat another chip for a week - but once my mouth was well I'd do it again - over and over and over again... Sic!
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    Options
    An entire bag of vinegar and salt chips about once a week. After eating the whole bag my mouth and tongue would hurt so much I couldn't eat another chip for a week - but once my mouth was well I'd do it again - over and over and over again... Sic!

I'm gonna be honest and say this sounds delicious. If I felt like doing this I would just go a maintenance day and eat an individual bag.
    It's really quite good. saltier than in its cold state. It's REALLY good with proper cheese curds though.
  • LookingBusy
    LookingBusy Posts: 72 Member
    Options

I've done it. It's amazing. And better calorie-wise than if you melted that cheese on crackers right? RIGHT?
  • 999tigger
    Options
    Are we talking a 150g bag or are they much larger in the US? The big bags in the UK are 150g ofc nothing to stop you having more than one.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Are we talking a 150g bag or are they much larger in the US? The big bags in the UK are 150g ofc nothing to stop you having more than one.

MUCH bigger (well, we have the smaller ones, too). "Party" or "Family" size bags in the US are like 300-400g+ size (usually 10-15 servings per--or ONE big serving, lol).
  • idolessecstasy
    idolessecstasy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to eat burritos with tortillas and everything from Chipotle or Qdoba, now if I go to those places I have to order without the tortilla or I'll only end up eating about half of it.

I mean... :| Or I end up with crazy agidah for the next day because I'll feel so sick and nasty afterwards.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    It's an endless list of whole foods - whole pints of ice cream, whole pies, whole pizzas, whole 2 liter bottles of pop, etc... I was a pioneer in the whole food movement.
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    Options

I am right there with you. I am now starving, jonesing for a full pizza with a side of Taco Bell, shawarma, and donuts.

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Saltines dipped in spreadable butter, like a whole roll of them....washed down with some wine. And then I'd cry about eating the butter:(
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I would make cookie dough and use a little milk instead of an egg, then sit down and eat the WHOLE bowl of raw cookie dough with a big glass of milk. Sad but true
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Probably the worst was a can of tamales, can of chili with lots of cheddar baked on top....ewwww.
    Now half of a fresh tamale, is a treat. No chili, no cheese.
  • 999tigger
    Options

MUCH bigger (well, we have the smaller ones, too). "Party" or "Family" size bags in the US are like 300-400g+ size (usually 10-15 servings per--or ONE big serving, lol).

Ok that makes more sense. I was thinking you were a bit lightweight there. 500g Might start to make you feel satisfied, but as the poster pointed out theres a level at which it starts to shred your mouth. I think I definitely ate two tubes of those snack monstrosities knows as pringles, not sure I ever did three.

The poster who did the gallon of ice cream is tops though. Not good if you are lactose intolerant plus it gets a bit sickly after a while.
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Mashed cauliflower and shiritaki noodles...no thank you, i'll take copious amounts of BACON now please!!