Shorties! Show me the money :)

Options

Replies

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! I love looking at these pics, one day soon I will get to post my own!
  • llysenw
    llysenw Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 44 years old. I was at my heaviest this spring at 160 lbs. I started exercising more and eating better in June and am currently at 134. My initial goal was 105, but I might stop at 110-115 if I feel good and am happy with my appearance. We'll see. Ideally, I'd like to get down to a size 6, which I think was when I was between 105-110ish. Even just a few pounds makes a huge difference when you're a shorty.

Being able to finally fit back into things that were tight, uncomfortable, and unflattering just a few months ago is a wonderful feeling :smile:
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    3f6e0afdh4mw.jpg

Just about to hit the 4 month mark, but still a long way to go!

You look great at 180 how tall are you?

Thanks! I'm 5'4.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    badholland wrote: »
    I haven't lost a ton. Starting picture is around 140, (maybe 145) Wonder Woman is at 123. I'm 5'1and have noticed almost every pound.
    wto81b217l4d.jpg
    50mnn0besyar.jpg

Wow. 20 lbs doesn't seem like that much but it really is when you are short! I cant wait to see results like yours! I am 5'1.5, HW 148, CW 135, GW 130
  • cerealqueen
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 25yo.
    HW: 184 CW: 142 GW: 133
    Never thought Id be able to share photos like this! Don't ever give up :smile:

at0uar8uncd2.jpg
    boxi68f4nnng.jpg
  • tigerlily_
    tigerlily_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Everyone here looks amazing. Well done, guys!
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 currently weighing 127 lbs. At my biggest I was 250 lbs. This was Halloween, 2009.

7kpfzav9155w.jpg

Early 2010, I found out I was pregnant with my last baby. She was born December 15, 2010. I had Gestational Diabetes and lost 70 lbs while pregnant with her. After she was born I weighed in at 180 lbs.

acyartdkq2zg.jpg

Well by September 2011 I had let myself go, I was back up to 220 lbs. I was disgusted with myself and decided on September 22, 2011 that this would be the day that I would make a big change in my life. I took this photo for a reminder of the day my life would change.

pmp2pa2xleli.jpg

I currently weigh 127 lbs, but I had gotten down to 117 lbs, my goal is 110 lbs. I let life get in my way and become my excuse, I was lucky to only gain 20 lbs back, but now I'm only 10 lbs up from my smallest.

ef105ptg6sux.jpg
    xsso7og6ou9i.jpg

My face changed a lot...

eozr1elezbjc.jpg

I'm also getting a nice booty, lots of squats in the gym time.

z5rsd6gatdv2.jpg
    igj754bzc27j.jpg

And here you can see more changes...

pmlewemkmauq.jpg

Amazing progress
  • LittleMissYoYo
    LittleMissYoYo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and have lost 40lbs, this picture is only a couple of months between but you can imagine how big I was at the start! I was a whopping 219lbs! January 22nd will be my full year on my weight loss journey, LET'S MAKE IT THROUGH CHRISTMAS! hehe xxx

23uzw4k.jpg
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ladies , you are inspiration itself. Fav exercises/ food /anything you found particularly useful besides the logical eat less /move more ?
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You ladies are doing phenomenal jobs, congrats on everything you've achieved so far, and will continue to achieve!

First photo is from December of last year, though I didn't really start taking my diet seriously until May or June-ish. Once I did the fat started actually coming off, and now I'm slightly addicted to optimizing my results ;P The other two pics are from Saturday.

lAveKHTUZmVtroCmzFHoDFZMmMvsiiTkDhKg-610xh_zps953cc4ad.jpg

photo2_zpsa6604777.jpg

photo1_zps55adb0b9.jpg

ETA: Forgot to add that I'm 5'4".

• lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Ladies , you are inspiration itself. Fav exercises/ food /anything you found particularly useful besides the logical eat less /move more ?

Well, I'm really lazy so I don't excercise, I'm a vegan (ethical rather than health), so my favourite food is vegan cheese (almost the same calories as dairy cheese!), and the most useful thing I've learnt from this site is that you don't have to cut out ANYTHING! I really don't think I could stick to a particular diet eg no/low carbs and there was a point I thought them diets were the only option!
    All anybody needs to know is just stick to your calories! Like I say, I barely excercise and my favourite food is cheese and I've lost over 50lbs in 5 months! In all honesty it's been a breeze!
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You ladies are doing phenomenal jobs, congrats on everything you've achieved so far, and will continue to achieve!

First photo is from December of last year, though I didn't really start taking my diet seriously until May or June-ish. Once I did the fat started actually coming off, and now I'm slightly addicted to optimizing my results ;P The other two pics are from Saturday.

lAveKHTUZmVtroCmzFHoDFZMmMvsiiTkDhKg-610xh_zps953cc4ad.jpg.html

photo2_zpsa6604777.jpg

photo1_zps55adb0b9.jpg

You look amazing!!

• ashleydawndill
    Options
    sola24 wrote: »
    You look amazing!!
    Thanks so much! :)

• katieca123
    katieca123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" - started at 143 and managed to get down to 133 only to gain about 5 back. Currently working on getting back on track, but I really liked putting the pictures side by side and noticing an obvious difference. My goal is to make it down to 115, possibly 110 by august ideally (that's when I'm taking a trip to Costa Rica).
  • alessandragiu1
    alessandragiu1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options

lAveKHTUZmVtroCmzFHoDFZMmMvsiiTkDhKg-610xh_zps953cc4ad.jpg

photo2_zpsa6604777.jpg

photo1_zps55adb0b9.jpg

ETA: Forgot to add that I'm 5'4".

You are amazing! What do you do as for food/exercise?
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I am down 90 lbs since Oct 2013. I am 5.1 and every little single pound shows on me.

vubox6dg0246.jpg
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    You look fab, Roxie! So inspiring!
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am 5'1" and started at 222lbs, and an now at 148. I'm still a work in progress, with another 20-30lbs left to lose. This was when I was at 150 (but about a year ago. I just had a baby 6 months ago and finally back at pre-pregnancy weight of 148 after gaining 50lbs with my pregnancy!!!)

1006048_4832303700214_1676903838_n.jpg?oh=7f0559948b6754902cab0e798155ef46&oe=54F900B7
  • ashleydawndill
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You are amazing! What do you do as for food/exercise?
    Thanks so much, I appreciate the encouragement!

Food-wise, I'm pretty habitual. I aim for about 1200 cals per day, with macros set to 40% protein, carbs 30% and fat 30%.

I have a protein shake with milk every morning for breakfast (7:00-ish), then a clementine/some piece of fruit at work (9:00 ish). For lunch I have a salad (kale or caesar) with 100-150g of meat-- usually either chicken or fish. I have another piece of fruit for a snack (around 3:30-4), as well as a can of tuna every second day (people are sketching me out with all the mercury talk, so I've cut back a bit on the tuna). Supper is where I need to improve, I tend to binge a little bit on fish & chips, lol. Working on that though!

As for exercise, I (try to) do 5 days a week in the gym. Mon/Wed/Fri I do strength training with my trainer, and 10 mins or so of cardio. On Tues/Thurs I do HIIT by myself, pretty much anything to get my heart rate up and burn as many calories as possible. Running, jump rope, jump squats, burpees, etc. :)

• berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    mimi337 wrote: »
    sun_fish wrote: »
    xhb58y44qlxh.jpg
    I'm 5'1, and almost 53 years old. Weight went from 178 to 110.

I look just like you! I mean, as you were. I'm 52, 5'2 and about 150 lbs. Sometimes I look at these before/after fotos and think they can't be real. I just can't imagine being able to be one of these "after" people. But I am banking on the idea that patience, diligence and hard work will finally pay off. I just hope I can stick with it this time and become and AFTER photo. Thank you so much!

You look awesome great job

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!