20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Oh Marie, that is terrible about your eye. I hope everything goes well at your appointment. You are the heart of this wonderful thread family!!
    Ruthie
  • lululovebaby
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Hi everyone one . I'm doing my check in I'm super excited I just joined a gym and I star Monday.
    Sw.189
    Cw.180
    Gw.169
    Slowly but surely

Lu Lu your weight is my Mini goal I am hoping to reach 180 by Friday if not tis coming Friday then the next Friday. Congrats on the 9 lb loss. We are a losing bunch. 56 yesrs ago I did lose to 125 lbs by drinking the original WW milk shake which I am drinking now milk is good for weight lost of course I was much younger and more active then.. my Happy scales drop this morning , But will not count it till this coming Friday. I am a happy camper.

Good luck at the gym.

marie

• lululovebaby
    Options
    Thanks Marie I'm not much of a blogger so I mostly write my progress .but I do want to say thank you to everyone on here. And that I mite not write a lot but I read a bunch. I wish there was a like button :D Hope everyone has a great week
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    LuLu if you are not a blogger just post one of those icon like that smiley face you just used and we know you like and reading the posting. or. simple Hello.
    you are doing great.
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Marie...hope all goes well with the eye doctor. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We're partners; you are the heart <3 of this thread. I would not be here if not for you, kiddo.

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    The big news here is we have gotten 10 inches of snow today in Ky. I weighed today and I was back down 1.2 lbs from where I was up, I guess water weight, still only down 5lbs, since I started this challenge. Still down 50lbs since end of last February, so I'm trying not to beat myself up about not losing more.
    Marie-Sorry to hear your having eye problems, I hope the doctor helps.
    Connie-you have really stepped in to help Marie and your doing wonderful, there are so many times I read without posting. Good luck to everyone with their loses this week.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Marie - Just read about your eye problem. So sorry to hear this, I hope your doctor can give you
    - some answers we would miss you on here. As well as the other threads.

Take care darlin,

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Janice..50 pounds in a year is fantastic! My hope/dream is to have that kind of loss this time next year. You are an inspiration!!
    How much more do you want to lose?
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies and Happy Birthday Debbie and Olga <3.

Today was my weigh in day.... And for the first time I was actually excited to see what happened on the number end of things! The week before I got myself so busy I forgot to eat a number of times, so my goal this past week was to get all my meals and snacks in. And it worked! I lost 2 pounds :D

CSW 147 (1/5/15)
    CW. 135 (12 lbs toward challenge & 15 total <3)
    CGW 127
    GW. 120

I'm doing the happy dance this morning.....so excited that I have officially reached my overall halfway mark o:)

Happy Monday everyone!

Tami~ Pac NW

That's great Tami!

Nothing is more enjoyable than the happy dance!

Keep going :-)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,949 Member
    Options
    :'(:'( Marie, sorry to hear about your eye problems.

<3 Barbie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I started at 234 and now I'm at 184, I want to be 142 at least, thats where I was at for years, I gained alot of weight when my throid medicine was out of sync, last year when I started I would have never believed I would have lost so much, initially I was just cutting back on carbs, I didnt want to say I was dieting, and let anyone know, in case I failed. Thank you Shirley for reminding me I did accomplish alot.
  • Nitainspain
    Nitainspain Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Morning from a cloudy but dry Costa Blanca!
    Yesterday was lovely & sunny, so hope today brightens up. We all feel much happier when the sun is shining!
    I am pleased to report that I have lost another pound this week, just need to keep it up now!
    Although I am finding it much easier now I am logging my food every day, it keeps me on track.

SW. 83.3kg
    CW. 79.6
    GW. 65.0

Have a good day everyone
  • lovesretirement
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

Congrats to all of you losers! Congrats to the losers who come after this post!

Keep in mind that we are all winners because we are winning the battle of adopting a healthier lifestyle! Logging your food and moving your body every day makes you a winner in more ways than one.

Weigh day for me. I'm down .02 and I'm taking it!
    SW 240
    CW 229.4
    GW 220

The massage was wonderful! It was my first and was certainly a treat that I will have again. Spending time with my daughter was priceless.

Line dancing for me this morning ! <3

Have a great day, everyone!
    Stay strong!
    Connie

• alan589
    alan589 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Anyone want to join me. ? I been a member here on MFP for 6 years and Have not been able to lose any weight. But stumble on this ONe One One diet and been following it for going on 3 weeks Its working for me at long last. my goal is to lose 20 lbs. by Easter. I have lost 6.8 in the first 3 weeks
    Currant weight 197
    Beginning weight 203.8
    Total lost 6.8

See 'ya

im in x
  • CALIECAT
    edited February 2015
    Options

hello Alan. welcome to our lovely bunch of losers. glad to have you on aboard. now you can show us how men can lose much faster. I know you can do it.

Marie & Connie welcome you and all the others too.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    i love waking up and read.ing about all of your loser's this is a very active thread. So happy
    To be a part of it.
    happy scales stayed the same this morning Which is Ok with me.. i am learning a very valuable lesson here among all of you new recipes, How we stick together. Encouragements. support and motivations . We got it all.
    <3 Marie.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    We have a birthday girl tomorrow

1crvygrl -- Lori -- Feb. 18 -- Indiana
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Marie, I am so sorry about your eye issue, and hope they can help you when you go in March. We love you!

Janice, 50 lbs since last February is AMAZING! What a feat you have accomplished...

Lori, Happy Birthday tomorrow - hope every minute is a happy one!

Have a wonderful Tuesday, all!

Belinda
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Returned from 15 day vacation in Mazatlán on Saturday. I did gain 2.5 pounds ("too mas Cervesas) but had a great time with my friends and family - and renewed my wedding vows with my husband on the beach. Still in onederland- whew:) Will give my self a few days to get back where I was and do my "official" weigh in on Saturday.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, thank MFP for the ipad app keeping me linked.