20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I may be a little late but I'd like to participate.

SW 205
    CW 191
    CGW 189 (doing 5 lb goals at a time)
    UGW 140

You are so Welcome patty. I like your ideal of 5 lbs at a time. good luck on your journey

Marie

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to all of you losers!!!
    Doing well on One One One and I think this is a great plan for me.
    Congrats to the ones who have loses this week. As Connie says Stay Strong.
    Still very cold in MS. I will be staying in today!!!
    Time to get started with my exercise.
    Have a great day.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Edang1968 wrote: »
    Hi all.... read a few of your posts.. what is this one one one diet you are following? I am on board to lose 18lbs by Easter, but following a strict 1200 calorie per day eating plan. I'm in week #3, and only joined MFP earlier this week ( on advice of a friend). Logging my food intake is helping.

Edang. The 20 pounds challenge thread does not really endorse any certain diet. it is your choice the plan you wish to fallow. .Their are a few of us on the one one plan myself including some on the SBD and losing will well, and those like yourself counting calories. Some on the low carb diet and other plans used Whatever works for you Logging our food intake is very important..................Good luck on your journey.
    Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Happy Birthday to Icrvy!!
    679775z29uksi0yq.gif

Thanks for the wishing well on my vacation. Only 3 sleeps left. B)

Ruthie - Enjoy Germany, I was there two years ago and it seems like yesterday.
    Have a Hauf Brau for me too. The food is delicious, but make sure you walk some of it off. :)
    Keanea - What probiotics are those that you are on? I want some. :p

Sparkle - I know you will enjoy Paris, not many go and don't like it. Enjoy yourself!

I just got back from Yoga class and finished shoveling our driveway, yes its still coming down. :( I will be happy to leave this Polar Vortex for a while.

Good luck on your mindful eating and weigh in.

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    z9ztrd0gsjio.gif

Happy Birthday, 1crvygrl!

Belinda
    Plymouth MI
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    hi all!! congrats to all of you losers!! i am actually down .4 this week and will take it! remember this is a marathon and not a race.

for those that have inquired about the one one one diet, there is a group on mfp that we started. the diet =, if you want to call it that, lets you have whatever you want to eat as long a you eat a carb, protein and fat together. additionally, there is obviously portion control but no food is off limits. it is really great!

everyone who is traveling, have a great time!!

Stephanie you are losing real steady. Go girl WTG
    marie

• BaileyRoshau
    Options
    What is the diet that you found? I'd like to try it!
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy Year of the Goat everyone!!

Faye
    Singapore
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day and I am happy! I lost 3lbs this week.

I really needed that because beginning Sunday I will be on the road in hotels in Europe and the USA for a week or even two. I do much better with my own kitchen.

The scale briefly dipped into the 180s but only once so I won't record that just yet.

SW 202
    CW 190
    EGW 182

12 lbs lost 8 to go for Easter challenge
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    happy days Ruthie thats a wonderful lost.
    you do a lot of traveling. is it job relative or what?
    keep up the good work. Doing great.
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Good morning, challengers! Happy Thursday!
    One more week in the month...can you believe that?

Ruthie...congrats to you!
    Shirley...enjoy your vaycay!

I just finished a 40 minute walking DVD with Leslie Sansone. It's easy, and I have the energy, so why not? I am so grateful that you can choose music only rather than listen to her chat the entire time. ;) How are you guys gonna move and groove today?

The sun is out B) , but it is very cold for SC. Wind chill is 13 and the high will be 32. I know this is balmy for some of you folks in minus degree weather. :\

I hope all of you keep warm wherever you are and enjoy the day you've been given.
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I made my goal this morning! I started in Dec at 186 and today I weighed in at 166.8. 20 lbs gone!

SW 191
    CW 166.8
    GW 135
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    I made my goal this morning! I started in Dec at 186 and today I weighed in at 166.8. 20 lbs gone!

SW 191
    CW 166.8
    GW 135

Awesome!!! :)
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    congrats all of you losers!! Ruthie and Christina, very inspiring!! Freezing here! going to get my kids up for a late start and running to spin, something crazy like 20 below....check in later.

stephanie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Marie. The travel is related to my husband's job. We have been in Europe for work but are heading back to the USA next week. We have to find a place to live hence the hotel stays in my future. I will be glad when we are all unpacked and back to a routine!

Shirley - enjoy your vacation! I will need one after this move!

Ruthie
  • eatless83
    Options
    JLoRuthie wrote: »
    Weigh in day and I am happy! I lost 3lbs this week.

I really needed that because beginning Sunday I will be on the road in hotels in Europe and the USA for a week or even two. I do much better with my own kitchen.

The scale briefly dipped into the 180s but only once so I won't record that just yet.

SW 202
    CW 190
    EGW 182

12 lbs lost 8 to go for Easter challenge

Congratulations Ruthie!!

Losing 12lbs is fantastic!

Faye
  • eatless83
    Options

SW 191
    CW 166.8
    GW 135

Well done!

I'm doing the happy dance for you :-)
  • cristina0000
    Options

SW 191
    CW 166.8
    GW 135

Awesome!!! :)

Thank you!
  • cristina0000
    Options
    eatless83 wrote: »

SW 191
    CW 166.8
    GW 135

Well done!

I'm doing the happy dance for you :-)

That's exactly what I was doing when I got of the scale! So I will continue my green smoothie eating plan and hopefully I will reach my GW by my birthday in July.

I've been averaging 10 lbs a month, so if it continues this way I should reach my goal by May!! We will see what happens...
  • cristina0000
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    congrats all of you losers!! Ruthie and Christina, very inspiring!! Freezing here! going to get my kids up for a late start and running to spin, something crazy like 20 below....check in later.

stephanie

Thank you! I'm in the DC area and it is FREEZING here as well. Thankfully there is a gym in my building, so I got up and worked out for 33 minutes before I started my day off. That walk to the Metro was just awful, way too cold!