20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    haircut for me today then a trip to the store for some fish for fish tacos tonight. will still have my greek yogurt,fruit and chia seeds for lunch and breakfast and lunch

Have a great day
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone.
    Beautiful day and supposed to be about 80 degrees today in MS.
    For you who had a small gain- don't let it discourage you just keep doing what you know to do.
    Hope you have a great day.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is the best of the best. Best place to hang out and for valuable informations. and many great friends.
    keep smileing/. Put on that happy face
    Marie.
    2194929it5cimt0a3.jpg
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!
    It's a little warmer here today, just a chilly breeze in the air. I'm looking forward to my activities today! Yesterday I added a quick arm exercise at the gym, so looking forward to doing it again today(because I can feel it from yesterday!). I have lots of homework to accomplish today as well, I'm looking forward to finishing that and am excited to learn a few things in the process. I'm so happy to be in school. :)
    I'm looking forward to getting to weigh myself on Friday, but enjoying not weighing every day in the meantime. Not weighing in allows me to have coffee when I get up, which I wasn't able to do before because I didn't want to affect the scale. I'm thinking I'll only weigh in once a week from now on(except for Easter).
    So I was feeling quite pudgy in the stomach area yesterday, but when I wore my fat pants(the ones I bought last year when my other pants stopped fitting), I had to move to belt hole #5. I started this journey on hole #1. And when I looked to see how many holes I had left, I had none! Pretty soon I'll have to either stop using those pants all together, or find a smaller belt! Unfortunately I'm only able to use the 2 pairs of pants right now in the journey. I found myself being self-conscious because my pants were too big. Haha.

Let's no worry about the water weight, and focus on the physical differences!

Hope everyone has a productive day!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Nancy on the loss it must feel great.

Sunny - You are back with us so start now and I am sure you will get off those 2 lbs.

Sparkle - If you google I am sure you can find many smoothie recipes that are vegetarian.

Ray - Good luck on your journey, fat pants LOL. Just think healthy.

Connie - So happy you got a good report from your doctor. Hooray!
    My next apt is next month and I want to be down for my visit too.

Well its a cloudy day and the temps are climbing a little but rain in the forecast today.

I just got back from taking my MIL to the doctor for compression stockings fitting.
    So I am getting caught up at home and still have to work out.

Enjoy your day.

Shirley

• CALIECAT
    Options
    happy Birthday Barbiecat

3107990ebx2sb4lq0.gif

Love 'ya
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post today and before I saw when it originated I was like... Ummm Easter is 10 days LOL..... Hope every meets their goal!!!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I missed Ruthie Birthday on March 21 Whereever you may be Miss you a bunch.

588818bxvjhr877l.gif

arie
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2015
    Options
    JLoRuthie--Ruthie--March 24--Austria sorry late

Barbiecat--Barbie --March 25 -- Northwest Washington

Marie

our birthdays girls
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi all. It is rainy here in southeast Alaska. Nothing out of the ordinary. It rains here a lot. I'm still paying for digging out my flower bed on Sunday. Yesterday with the weather change my knees hurt so bad that I only did half the swim workout so today I swam for two hours instead of just one today. And ray I'm in the same boat as you. I started this weight loss with only one pair of pants. I have now shrunk out of two pair of pants. I used to not need a belt with the biggest pair. Now I don't need to unbutton or unzip to get them off or on!!!! My husband has been home for two days and he keeps commenting on how good I'm looking. It feels so nice
  • rayw89
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Barbie!!
  • rayw89
    Options
    And ray I'm in the same boat as you. I started this weight loss with only one pair of pants. I have now shrunk out of two pair of pants. I used to not need a belt with the biggest pair. Now I don't need to unbutton or unzip to get them off or on!!!! My husband has been home for two days and he keeps commenting on how good I'm looking. It feels so nice
    Aww, that's great! :D
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Awe that sure is great.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Happy B-day, Barbie!! (*)
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Barbie.

Happy Belated Birthday Ruthie.

SeeAhtter, How nice for your hubby to compliment and notice your loss. Alaska is
    Such a beautiful place. My favorite cruise was to Alaska. Would like to do another one.

Shirley, Thanks and it did make me feel good. I am so far behind everyone but I am
    doing something I can live with.

Nancy

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    1082743n9sylta7q3.gif

Thank you all for remembering my birthday. I am getting to do what I want to do today which includes not going to a restaurant for a meal...my hubby and I are going to see "The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel".....this morning in my line dance class we started learning a very difficult dance that left all of us with our heads spinning.

<3 Barbie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the movie, Barbie! I loved the first Marigold..let us know if this one is just as good!
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Barbie! Sounds like you're having a wonderful day. Enjoy the movie!
  • CALIECAT
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Barbiie hope the movie was good. I have no desire to see any movies. I don't watch any of the shows on TV But do like my fpootball. Tornado in Oklahoma as we speak. Hope it is not a bad one. I just told Jerry this may be a bad year for tornado.
    Marie
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Barbie. You are such an inspiration! (*)

Today has been a great day. It started off kind of rocky, but sometimes all you need is some to listen to you talk and you finally hear the answer come out of your own mouth. :) Happy Losing very one in any area that is holding you back from being your best self.