• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    That baby is adorable!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So nice to come here to see all the familiar names. A pleasure reading your post here.
    I am getting around on the new 4th group fairly well. I was a very confuse person yesterday Everything rolling around just fine now as far s I know.
    my other granddaughter is coming to Texas for the Country music awards tonight. She works for a Radio Station in St Louis and they gave her two 600 dollars tickets She will be out here tomorrow to take me out for lunch So Stephanie I too may have a cheat meal. Alice and I went to Jason Deli for lunch. Very nice lunch. But pile my plate too high with all the nice vegies, Boiled egg, Cheese had 2 T potatoe salad to get my carbs in.
    have a most wonderful Sunday
    Marie from Mesquite, Texas

@caliecat
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

Marie, Grayson is so cute, love those big dimples.
    Hope your feet get back to normal soon.

Esther, You are doing such a great job.

Jennifer, Glad to have you back with us.

Barbie, Nice seeing you here with us.

Angie, glad to have you on board too.

Have a great Sunday afternoon.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Nancy he was so adorable Enjoy our visit so much.
    I still consider Connie as our leader on the 4th group. and here too. my home base.
    But grateful to lex for setting it up Since it turn into such a huge group. Beyond all of our imagination But Connie handle it with grace and dignity (hope I spell that right)

have a great Day guys.
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Marie..we are in that 4th thread together..this one is yours, kiddo! :)

I'm just wish I had thought to make it a group before it got out of hand.

But, it's all good now and we are rolling with it. It has only been 2 weeks but seems longer. :#

Gonna charge my iPad now.. Tornado warnings ;)

Connie

• CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Connie lets just say this belongs to us all We are all leaders.
    Are you going to keep the 4th thread up and running love you, love that nancy and love Steph
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You know........I sure like our home sweet home here on this thread. It feels like we are friends and not just a bunch of posts. I have made a few friends on the other as well but with so many people over there it is hard to be friends and support them all. I really like this much better.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Me, too, Esther. <3

• angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    ibqxdmw2w8by.jpg

so Sweet, Thank For Sharing....
  • angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I Just Love You All On This Thread...You Feel Like Family
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Angel we are family and you are part of it.So happy to have you. with us.g ood luck on your journey here with us feel free to vent and tell us about your family
    marie <3
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I agree with you ester, I feel like we are friends and it is a really comfortable space for all of us.

so I had my cheat all planned out and was looking forward to it. I was going to get a brownie cookie dough blizzard from dairy queen for 990 calories. I had a normal dinner out with my family, salmon spinach salad, and then it started to pour:( nobody wanted to go to dairy queen so I settled for a mcdonalds vaniila cone and dipped it in sprinkles and choc chips. it was really yummy!!

next week I will get the blizzard:) if there is a loss.....

hope everyone had a good day!

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Stephanie congrats on your cheat meal and how you handle it. I have never had a blizzard from dairy queen but lots of hot fudge sundae, burgers and fries. Also enjoy their tacos.
    [/YUMMYb] I am hoping for a loss next week. I am Stuck on my weight now for 3 days.

We can do it. Think positive

<3 Marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I have officially completed my mission today, I BROKE 2000 CALORIES and feel thoroughly gross!! got into the mms, forgot how good those are. right back at it tomorrow:)

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    I have officially completed my mission today, I BROKE 2000 CALORIES and feel thoroughly gross!! got into the mms, forgot how good those are. right back at it tomorrow:)

stephanie

stephanie

see you tomorrow.
    marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    We are the Easter Misfit. We did not reach our 20 lb loss by Easter so we are marching on to lose it by july Right gang Lets finish the fight and do it by July if not our we will carry the Easter Misfit to Thanksgiven are you game?
    you all are such lovely people and proud to know each and everyone of you.
    this thread will remain being a thread.
    Thanks

<3 Marie
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone

How quick did that weekend go?? I blinked and I'm back at work again!

Got in a fair bit of exercise at the weekend and was slightly disappointed to see an increase in the scales? Hopefully it's just water and tomorrow's weigh in will be better

I am going to try and cycle to and from work twice this week in addition to a gym session

Marie - loving our new misfit gang name :-)

Keep losing

Faye

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

stephanie

I'm mad at you........ You didn't share with me!!!! :'(

Esther
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Marie, even if I'm where I want to be by July, I'll still follow you all to Thanksgiving. :)
  • Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    @ tenpets me too, but we'll get it off. Never give up!

SW 183
    SW4JC 166.8
    CW 168.4 :(