20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    i forgot i was in this challenge. lol

Welcome back Bella We have a 4th of July group going now

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105347-20-pounds-by-the-4th-of-july

Click on the link and come join us

Marie

• eileenjez
    eileenjez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Sparkle what part of Dublin do you live in? I have cousins in Raheny.
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all,

hope it has been a good day!! so I have been busy on developing a "healthy" cookie. I think I did too much sampling today, I don't even know how to log it!! oh well, maybe I will just do a quick add of 400-500 calories.

@barbiecat I bought the gnc travel blender it was only $15, works great! have a great trip:)

Stephanie

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    <3 Becky sounds like you have a big garden. how do you plant potaoes in a bale of hay.
    Your little grandson is so cute

<3 Hi Connie. How are you doing

<3 Barbie Where are you going? is it a vacation or business? poor doggies going to miss you

Its about bed time for me

see you all tomorrow
    Marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    <3 Marie, we're going to northern California where we lived until 10 years ago. It's about 700 miles south of where we live now. We'll take two days to drive down, stay there a few days, and drive back. Jake's son and daughter and some grandkids live there and I have three good friends that I'll see. I've planned visits with my three friends that don't include eating meals. We will miss the dogs as much as they will miss us. :'( I'll miss three line dance classes :'(
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Becky-sounds like you have done wonderful things caring for animals, my heart still is aching, but I'm trying to walk and take a couple of my dogs with me, he was my first dog and I will never forget him, I had just got him 2 days befor 911, he was an adorable puppy in such a sad time. Thank you. Janice
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    eileenjez wrote: »
    Hey Sparkle what part of Dublin do you live in? I have cousins in Raheny.

I live out in Kilmainham so pretty close to the city center =)

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thursday!

Marie..I'm doing okay..I can't complain. God is good.
    Stephanie..keep working on working on that healthy cookie!
    Barbie and Cristina..enjoy your trips!

It's cloudy here and a lot cooler. Not much planned for today..shopping, walking, housework.

Make it a great day and stay strong!

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from sunny Georgia,

Yesterday was raining and cooler so I did a exercise video at home. Today is beautiful yet cool. Thinking I might play some tennis later today.

Hope everyone that is traveling has safe trips.

Happy Thursday!!
    Ruthie
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @barbiecat
    @ Cristina
    I pack everything INCLUDING the kitchen sink when I go away so packing a blender too wouldn't be hard for me :-)

Public holiday tomorrow yippee

I plan a long cycle ride and then a nice lunch out!

Double dragon boating at the weekend too

I really need to see a shift in the scales this week...I'm getting desperate!!

Faye
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,
    Another beautiful day in Mississippi.
    Rest day from exercise.
    Planning on shopping for birthday gift for my friend and new slacks for myself.
    Have a great day.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Right here, Steph!! B)

Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

<3 I had to go to my training early this morning because my trainer needs to be off Friday, my regular day. I'll still do Wednesday usual, though. And when I got back from that, I popped in a short cardio DVD while my body was still warm!

<3 I'm doing well..scale is stuck as usual and trainer says to do a cheat meal and consider doing one once a week. It's the end of the month, and I will be reassessing my food and exercise. I lost 3 pounds this month so I really can't complain...better than March.

<3 Marie...where are you???

Stay strong, losers!

Connie

• CALIECAT
    edited April 2015
    Options
    <3

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello and good morning
    just woke up been looking for Connie Good morning Ah I found it I think thoses pills are takeing a toll on me. its is after 10 AM be back later After I wake up

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Losers

A great day for me. After spending two days with my grandson, which was awesome, I had my doctor apt. and things
    went well today.

My type 2 diabetes is gone and my blood sugar is back to normal due to exercise and diet. My cholesterol is good but he
    would like to see it a little lower. My blood pressure was 136 over 68 first time taken, not 3 times getting an average.
    My weight was 3 lbs lower than my scale at home which I weighed in this morning. So I am thinking my scale is higher
    now than it used to be. I have the WW digital scale and their scale is also digital. So that was a good thing.
    My colonoscopy was good and don't have to have it done for another 10 years. No I told my doctor my 150 goal
    is a pipe dream so I raised it to 160 which as of today will be 17 lbs to lose. That should be good since I am
    on the july 4th challenge.

I am going to post a picture of my grandson from this week. He is changing so much.

Shirley indz13iht4dg.jpg

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi gang. So I stepped on the scale again today. I'm down 2 more pounds!!!!!! That puts me at 249!!!!!! 5 more pounds to go and I can throw myself a BIG 5-0 party!!!!!!!!! That should be happening next week. Can't wait!!!!!!

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Good luck Esther, a nice NSV today.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Way to go Esther and Shirley! :):)

Shirley, that is fantastic news from the doc!
    Esther, what a wonderful b-day gift for yourself!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    :) Shirley, I loved reading your good news.

:) Esther, how great that you're so close to losing 50 pounds...that will be cause to celebrate.

<3 Barbie

ibsi4o8azvm8.jpg

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    @Shirley61 -Congratulations on such good news from the doctors, your grandson is so cute and growing like a weed.
    @SeeAhtter787 -you are really showing the scale who's the boss, it seems like everytime you weigh you have lost a couple of pounds, so happy for you and getting closer to your 5-0 party and your knee replacement. Janice