20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers!
    Happy Memorial Day!

B) As we honor our nation's fallen heroes, I hope you and yours have a wonderful day.
    B) I am headed out to the gym for Aquazumba and will check back later.

B) Stay strong!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I see lots of post here this morning. Will have to come back when I can focus my eyes better. I did get on the scales this morning and show a 2 lb loss almost back to my Easter weight Yay. These beans are paying off. Once I get my confident on this plan there will be no stopping me. Something I have not had in a long long time. See you later guys
    Marie
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    We had a rip-roaring plan. It was to "spread hate and discontent among the masses". The wedding was great. One of our friends made a ball and chain for the groom. The friend locked it on the grooms ankle and gave the bride the key. It had the date and welcome to the club written on the shackle. Then after the reception we had a bonfire. And moonshine. Don't worry. I have to catch a ferry at 7 am so I was a driver

Esther
    That sounds like such a blast! I love your plan, lol!
  • rayw89
    Options
    Marie, that's so exciting!! Your new plan really is working great!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yes Ray I am very please with it I have been hunting for 7 years for something thar would work for me I am so happy
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    edited May 2015
    Options
    :) Marie..I am sooo happy for your loss! As you have said many times, we can never give up the fight! I have been gradually upping my calories over the last several days to prepare for my big upward plunge next Monday. The good news is that despite the climb and 2,000 calories Saturday, I have not gained any weight yet.
    Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

just trying to take a little bit of a mental break from food thinking this weekend. i am going to do a decent cheat tonight to see if it helps me boost the old metabolism a bit. i keep saying I'm going to do it, and then don't:( i ave pre logged what i think i may eat, although I'm sure it will be a little different. i am going to try and stay away from sugar as it is a problem for me:( we are going to a buffet BBQ at our club. there should be some good choices.

marie, sounds great about new food plan
    connie, i looked at your diary and it looks good!! proud of you for trying something new!! it can be so hard to give up what had been working.
    rachel, way to go on the loss. you are almost there, if only i was 20 years younger:) how tall are you? i am 5'6 and shooting for 130

ester, you are a little devil!! hope you had a blast with the hubby. it can be challenging with younger kids to keep that spark and get some alone time. it is very important.

tami, my my are you handy!! i don't think i would be capable of roof work!!

shirley and nancy, hope all is well with you!!

check in later!! happy memorial day!!

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    A bad storm is on its way here getting out dark I guess it will head up Nancy way. All we need is moe rain. What a terrible late spring. Kathy is planning on Kylee second birthday party this coming Saturday and it is suppose to rain all week I have not learn how to post pictures on the I pad yet . Lots I got to learn yet. Storm here now
    See you late
    Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Marie - don't worry about not posting pictures, I still can't copy and paste on this table. Too touchy and no patience.
    Stay safe I heard about all rain and flooding in Texas. So happy you have found an eating plan that works for you.

Ray - You are doing amazing on losing. My hubby is away and I will play at night with snacks I probably
    shouldn't have. I did get my Yoga in and I was going to walk but it started raining again. :*
    I did pretty good all day. You will be in those smaller sizes before you know it.

Connie - At least you are not gaining, I hope this increase works for you. I would be scared to increase
    my calories so high. I try not to go over 1400.

Esther - Good luck on the doc apt. and your surgery. Fingers crossed.
    I have started the last two weeks with Level 2 Yoga and it is getting harder but I will not give up. Sometimes
    my body doesn't want to bend in that position. :o
    Yesterday I did 11 miles on my bike and forgot to stretch after and I had a nasty leg cramp last night after falling
    asleep on the chair. Will I ever learn.

Hi to everyone else and good luck this week.

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    A bad storm is on its way here getting out dark I guess it will head up Nancy way. All we need is moe rain. What a terrible late spring. Kathy is planning on Kylee second birthday party this coming Saturday and it is suppose to rain all week I have not learn how to post pictures on the I pad yet . Lots I got to learn yet. Storm here now
    See you late
    Marie

Marie, It's supposed to get here some time after midnight.
    We have had about 6 inches of rain in the last week.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @Shirley61.. After reading and researching , I am convinced I am not eating enough for my activity level and my body is holding on for dear life. The only way to test it, is to eat more to find the right caloric intake for me. I'm in for the long haul.
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Have been at hospital a big part of the day. Our son had a serious accident with table saw yesterday!!!
    He cut his thumb really bad on the table saw and then went inside, passed out, hitting the wall as he fell breaking thru the sheet rock
    and hitting the electrical outlet with his face and head. It just peeled back his scalp from the eye to the middle of his head.
    He doesn't remember much about it but did dial 911 at some point. He was in surgery for several hours last night as they
    repaired the wounds. He will be ok but is in a lot of pain right now.
    Nancy
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Have been at hospital a big part of the day. Our son had a serious accident with table saw yesterday!!!
    He cut his thumb really bad on the table saw and then went inside, passed out, hitting the wall as he fell breaking thru the sheet rock
    and hitting the electrical outlet with his face and head. It just peeled back his scalp from the eye to the middle of his head.
    He doesn't remember much about it but did dial 911 at some point. He was in surgery for several hours last night as they
    repaired the wounds. He will be ok but is in a lot of pain right now.
    Nancy

Oh Nancy. Will keep your son in my prayers. Wishing him the best for a speedy recovery.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your son, Nancy. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers!
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    omg nancy, thank god he is going to be ok!! what a crazy accident:( it is awful when they are in pain but at least you know he will be ok. my thoughts are with you and your family.

stephanie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Thanks, Connie, Vicky and Steph. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.
    Nancy
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Oh my Nancy! That sounds like a horrible freak accident! I hope they can get his pain under control soon.

Ruthie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Nancy-So sorry to hear about your sons accident, it sounds terrible, I will keep you all in my prayers. I hope he has a speedy recovery. Janice
  • rayw89
    Options
    Nancy, that's insane! I'm so glad he is going to recover ok, it's amazing that he thought and was able to call 911. You all are in my thoughts, I hope the doctors are able to numb his pain.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Nancy........ So sorry to hear about your son. Luckily he wasn't zapped when he hit the electrical outlet.

I had a really nice relaxing day today after this weekend. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. We had a blast. Today I sat out on the porch of a friends house while our kids played together enjoying the sunshine.

But I can't wait to get back into the swing of things

Happy Memorial Day. And thanks to all who have served our country.

Esther