20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yay all caught up. I got 3 pages behind read them all. The oatmeal recipe I do it a lot easier than that put oatmeal and use the yogurt with the fruit in the bottom. Eliminates using sugar. I mix it in a plastic container easier to wash. Can you tell I'm lazy.

Thank you for all your concerns about my friend but she fought a hard fight but didn't make it. Her kidney's shut down. She passed yesterday at around six pm.
    If nothing else I sure hope her passing will open my eyes to my weight problem and I do something about it.

Weigh in here is on Thursday. Guess I haven't been here since. Congrats to all you losers. Keep at it. I'm joining you all I've seen two more smiles on my wii I weigh every morning.

See you all lighter.
    Linda in Northern Ontario.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    Update...officially down another pound! <3
    In our meeting this morning our wonderful leader talked about negative self talk and thoughts and how they can grow and fester preventing us from succeeding. Things like "I have too much to lose, I will never do it" or "I won't keep it off so why try". I am thankful that there is no negative vibes here! We may all have moments of doubt but do not let it take over! Stand tall and strong - the battle is in our heads not our bellies!

Alice
    SW 230
    CW 197
    GW 175

Great Alice. I better watch out My daughter is going
    to keep me hopping.
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yay all caught up. I got 3 pages behind read them all. The oatmeal recipe I do it a lot easier than that put oatmeal and use the yogurt with the fruit in the bottom. Eliminates using sugar. I mix it in a plastic container easier to wash. Can you tell I'm lazy.

Thank you for all your concerns about my friend but she fought a hard fight but didn't make it. Her kidney's shut down. She passed yesterday at around six pm.
    If nothing else I sure hope her passing will open my eyes to my weight problem and I do something about it.

Weigh in here is on Thursday. Guess I haven't been here since. Congrats to all you losers. Keep at it. I'm joining you all I've seen two more smiles on my wii I weigh every morning.

See you all lighter.

Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Sending hugs xx
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options

See you all lighter.

So very sorry about your friend..... Tami
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    bARBIE[ now I click a button and don't know how to get rid of it. Seems to be working now. you said something About we an used a link now How is that?

My granddaughter is going to be induced tomorrow night . Mid night tomorrow baby is a week late Doc said he weigh almost 9 lbs Should be born Monday. on my youngest daughter birthday.
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lin - so sorry to hear about your friend. My prayers are with you.
  • daveswife70
    daveswife70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    No you are welcome to join us it's never too late to lose weight.
    Glad to have you

Marie
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats Caliecat! How exciting!
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @‌MummyKate

We can definitely do this - onederland here we come!

Keep at it everyone!

I plan to go on a long cycle ride this glorious Sunday morning to burn a whole heap of fat and calories!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,966 Member
    Options
    Marie what I meant about adding a link is that if you want to let someone know about something your read on the internet, you can copy and paste the link to your post and people can find it easily.

Here is something I read today that was interesting.

http://www.gretchenrubin.com/

This is just an example.

here is the link to Senior Golden Sneakers

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1248-the-senior-golden-sneakers

It makes it easy to share things with each other.

<3 Barbie
  • ldavislamer
    Options
    Checking in....1 hour of group weight lifting and 1 hour of aerobics (we call it Urban Groove)....bowling tonight...can afford to have a couple beers after burning almost 1200 calories! Yay! Four straight days of logging food and exercise.
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Love the unintentional consequences of eating better~ my 24 yo son with Down Syndrome weighed this morning and is down 10 pounds total! I don't get to weigh until Monday but I'm crossing my fingers I see some movement!!

It's absolutely pouring here today so we're snuggled in and just going to watch a movie later. Keep up the great work everyone!!

Tami in the rainy PNW
  • Mishitashin
    Options

See you all lighter.

So very sorry about your friend..... Tami

Prayers are with u sandcastle 61. Xo
  • Mishitashin
    Options
    Love seeing all the posts! Everyone is really doing it! I'm going into my late night snack fight! Send me good vibes to win this one yall!
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    Update...officially down another pound! <3
    In our meeting this morning our wonderful leader talked about negative self talk and thoughts and how they can grow and fester preventing us from succeeding. Things like "I have too much to lose, I will never do it" or "I won't keep it off so why try". I am thankful that there is no negative vibes here! We may all have moments of doubt but do not let it take over! Stand tall and strong - the battle is in our heads not our bellies!

Alice
    SW 230
    CW 197
    GW 175

Congrat's on the lose of 3lbs that's great progress, The negative talk thing is sooooo true we can all slip into negative talk if we're not careful.

Linda in Onterio.... So sorry to hear you've lost your friend, sending you hugs, stay strong.

Eatless.... Enjoy your cycle ride, I love cycling but only in the summer, It's far to cold here at the moment I find my hands and feet get really cold when I cycle in the winter .
    Checking in....1 hour of group weight lifting and 1 hour of aerobics (we call it Urban Groove)....bowling tonight...can afford to have a couple beers after burning almost 1200 calories! Yay! Four straight days of logging food and exercise.

Great burn Idavislamer ..Enjoy your beer you earned it.
    Love seeing all the posts! Everyone is really doing it! I'm going into my late night snack fight! Send me good vibes to win this one yall!

Evening the hardest time to fight off the snacking urge, try to find something else to occupy yourself like going for a walk if possible at this time of year or a nice hot bath and then paint your nails. It's hard I know and something I struggle with all the time. Good luck.

Marie.... A new great grandchild , how exciting, Cogratulations to you and your granddaughter.

Going to have breakfast now, porridge with apple and cinammon.

Have a great day all.
    Linda.
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Ack, I snacked last night which put me over:-( I should not have weighed this morning but alas I did and I am up .6. Trying to stay on track on this dreary Sunday.
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I love this fellowship we have going now. Wonderful

Barbie I will try one now This is the woman day copy of the 1-1-1- plan that connie and I are following.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0DDDPqyyPX2eU03OVJDSmlsbEE/edit

it took me right i to the article now to get it large enough so I can read it.

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    I love this fellowship we have going now. Wonderful

Barbie I will try one now This is the woman day copy of the 1-1-1- plan that connie and I ae following.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0DDDPqyyPX2eU03OVJDSmlsbEE/edit

Good for you, Marie! I went right to the article!
    Getting ready to go to church. Will check back later!

Happy Sunday, losers!
    Connie