edited January 2015
    Options
    I've just getting started and would like to join your challenge :D
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    belnita wrote: »

Belnita you are so welcome glad to have you join us. I know you inquire about the 1-1-1 diet to me.. just to clarified things We are not pushing the plan. just so happen Connie and I found it to be a good lifetime way of eating. Any diet plan will work if you just follow it. and Connie is a very new friend of mine. Just met her thru this thread

1200204r0sb28cuvc.gif

marie

• top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It is so encouraging to read other peoples success.. together we can do this!
  • cdkt
    cdkt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll take this challenge as well. With about 12 weeks left, it will be close.

CW214.2
    GW 165
    Challenge goal 194

I'm doing the JUDDD aka alternate day diet. So far it's working and my headaches are gone.
  • elaine8505
    elaine8505 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    No excuses for me not to stay on my food plan this week. Meal prep for my family of 5 is done...with lots of help from my daughter. In 5 hours we have breakfast, lunch and snacks packaged and in the fridge for everyone to grab and go during the workweek and 5 healthy dinners made that just need to be reheated each night.

I am lucky that I enjoy cooking, it's my stress reliever, and my daughter seems to be following the same path!

Happy Sunday everyone!
  • isnijo
    isnijo Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    belnita wrote: »

Belnita you are so welcome glad to have you join us. I know you inquire about the 1-1-1 diet to me.. just to clarified things We are not pushing the plan. just so happen Connie and I found it to be a good lifetime way of eating. Any diet plan will work if you just follow it. and Connie is a very new friend of mine. Just met her thru this thread

1200204r0sb28cuvc.gif

marie
    I apologise for any confusion, but I've changed my user name in the last few minutes. I see we're only allowed to change it once, so "isnijo" is who I am for infinity. Thank you for the warm welcome :)
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Belnita You can still sign your name that you want us to used on your post. yes I was hunting for you, could not figure out what was going on. But it is fine.Thanks for the update
    marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I have read all of your post this morning And good Sunday morning to all of you.
    Breakfast this morning was real good. Found a good looking cantaloupe at Kroger Friday.
    Breakfast....... this Sunday morning
    1/4 cantaloupe , 1 cup. cottage cheese. 1/4 c of pecans
    , Coffee

Snacks half or one of my meals

Lunch ...... hamburger with 4 oz. of ground hamburger, 1 Whole wheat hamburger bun, , lettuce, tomatoes, pickle Mustard. Slice of cheese, tea

Snacks half of one of my meals

Dinner,...baked fish lots of non Starchy veggies So far I cannot get in the habit of eating my snacks. But working on it.
    Marie Have a wonderful day.

• beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Caliecat, congratulations on your new grandson coming tomorrow, and thanks for the link to the One-One-One article!

Sandcastles61 "Love the unintentional consequences of eating better~ my 24 yo son with Down Syndrome weighed this morning and is down 10 pounds total! I don't get to weigh until Monday but I'm crossing my fingers I see some movement!!"

Good luck on your weigh-in tomorrow; can't wait to hear how much you lost!

Happy Sunday everyone, from snow-mixed-with-rainy Michigan :#

Belinda

• turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi All- Sorry for the late response! I've been in vacation mode these past few weeks. Anyway wanted to weigh in.

Starting date of event and weight: 12/8/14 (218)
    Current Weight: 1/18/15 (209.7)
    Total Loss: 8.3lbs
  • shadowwalker627
    Options
    i would like to do this challenge this year i have lost about 28 lbs now i still have a long way to go but i think doing it with friends really helps out a lot and keeps u motivated to try as hard as they are so here i am ready to start today on my challenge
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    cdkt wrote: »
    I'll take this challenge as well. With about 12 weeks left, it will be close.

CW214.2
    GW 165
    Challenge goal 194

I'm doing the JUDDD aka alternate day diet. So far it's working and my headaches are gone.

Great that you found a way to lose.. So we only have 12 weeks to go. So lets do the best we can. But we will continue this thread maybe under a new name but will keep you inform of the name. I myself will need lot more time and would also be for maintainer too so we can keep this lovely bunch together. .Barbiecat is on a Maintainer. Going on her 6 years now.

Welcome to our thread.
    1200204r0sb28cuvc.gif
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »
    Hi All- Sorry for the late response! I've been in vacation mode these past few weeks. Anyway wanted to weigh in.

Welcome back turtlez
    What a great lost while you were on vacations hope you had a fabulous time. you sure did on your weight lost.. Make me want to get up and do a happy dance

marie

• MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    turtlez23 wrote: »

Wow what a fantastic loss! Great job!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    i would like to do this challenge this year i have lost about 28 lbs now i still have a long way to go but i think doing it with friends really helps out a lot and keeps u motivated to try as hard as they are so here i am ready to start today on my challenge

Welcome our new friend Lets get started
    marie
    1200204r0sb28cuvc.gif

• Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awe brat,.... I was so engrossed reading all the posts I forgot about my bread baking in the oven, hopefully it will be alright it was only in for an extra 5 minuets. Looking forward to having some lovely fresh bread and jam/jelly later. :p
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Send me a slice

Marie
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'd love to Marie but it may be a bit stale by the time it gets to you.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Just as well Abakan .....hot homemade bread is on my high priority trigger food list don't even need to smell it.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I like it when people on this thread sign an easy to remember name so we can be more personal with each other.

I am like Marie, I don't eat bread because I am unable to be moderate with it.

:D Marie, you are a fast learner putting up a link to your 1-1-1 food plan

The new Bluetooth headset I ordered just arrived and I have it paired with my phone so now I can listen to music while walking without the nuisance of wires to get tangled.....besides the wires getting tangled, I have broken several wires so I've lost the stereo on three corded headsets and one blue tooth with ear buds. I walk either with dogs or alone for hours every day and the headphones keep me entertained.

<3 Barbie