Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Good morning Losers!

SW 191.9
    CW 177.8
    GW 163.6

I did lose 1.6 pounds this week and still going. So since this challenge I have lost 5.8 pounds.
    I am strong and determined to get back down where I was last summer and then some.

Today will be Walking with weights with my friend Leslie Sasone :) I have about 5 DVD's of hers and I love them. When winter rolls around that is my go to exercise. The latest one is an HIIT and I love it so far. Her group of people have so much energy.

BJRDmom - When I go on vacation and before I make sure I lose weight so I can enjoy myself when away. I am going to an all inclusive but I do watch what I eat. I usually stay away from the desserts and watch the bread. My DH and I walk the beach first thing every morning before breakfast.
    Last time I took an aerobics water class. See if you can get some exercise in with the activities
    they offer.
    SPARKLECOMET- My daughter is a Yoga instructor and I have taken yoga in the past but the studio I go to now is very gentle and there are ladies there my age and older. There are also a lot of younger ladies too and some men. So its a mixed group. You have to like the instructor and the two ladies I go to are wonderful. Have not tried Hot Yoga before but I don't like being too hot so I probably wouldn't like it. Also I do meditation after each class and I welcome it now.

Good luck everyone who is weighing in today. Keep posting your progress everyday on here
    and it will keep you accountable.

Thanks for the Overnight Oatmeal recipe I have added it to my recipes and will used it.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Marie! The be careful part is why I haven't signed myself up for skiing
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    gemfrire wrote: »
    I just saw this...Things we should not say about food...aligns perfectly with WW! Thought you would find it interesting...if I got the link added correctly!

I could not get it did your copy and post there their address here

• BrandieBenoit
    BrandieBenoit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fighting the urge right now. Someone just brought donuts to work and they are still warm...
  • MsLadyPirate
    MsLadyPirate Posts: 51 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I found Gemfire's article here: https://yahoo.com/health/8-things-you-should-never-say-to-yourself-about-108767681848.html
    Very interesting article.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Pam3 wrote: »
    BUMP

I Bump are you joining us? if so you are very welcome
    994458so4ceb6k9e.gif

Thanks
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I found Gemfire's article here: https://yahoo.com/health/8-things-you-should-never-say-to-yourself-about-108767681848.html
    Very interesting article.[/quote

thanks very interesting. I got it bookmark for there is some interesting links there too. Th sounded really good and is in my plan. potatoes
    Marie

• natashahenry22
    Options
    I'm on board
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    sw 185
    w last week 188
    cw 185
    gw 165
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options

Thanks valorie I also like some of the links they give too.

• Sunnyfarm
    Sunnyfarm Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Im still here. The flu just finished running through nmy house. We are all doing better now.

Congratulations Marie and gemfrire on the baby. Congratulations everyone for never giving up.

I'm. Excited for a weight loss of 5.4 lbs. since Jan 1. I have been a vegetarian for the most part (except weekends) I found some really cool recipes I'll post later.

SW 181
    CW 175.6
    GW 161

• CALIECAT
    Options
    sw 185
    w last week 188
    cw 185
    gw 165

3 lb lost fantastic. WTG
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm on board

Nataschenry you are welcome I see this is your First post on MFP and welcome to MFP too. We would like for you to sign your given name at the end of your post Also post you name you birthdate and where you are from. We are starting a Birthday list so we can celebate your birthday with you. you will love this thread. Everyone is so friendly post often so we can get to know you.
    994458so4ceb6k9e.gif

Marie

• 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm 51, will be 52 next month, just celebrated my 35th anniversary, have 4 children and 10 grandchildren.
    I'd like to lose about 60 lbs. I've joined some challenges for the new year but have only gained up til this point. I've lacked motivation and have very poor eating habits(too much fast food). I'd like to find out more about this 1-1-1 diet.

Lori - IN
    birthday 2-18
    SW 204.8
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sunnyfarm wrote: »
    Hello everyone. Im still here. The flu just finished running through nmy house. We are all doing better now.

Congratulations Marie and gemfrire on the baby. Congratulations everyone for never giving up.

I'm. Excited for a weight loss of 5.4 lbs. since Jan 1. I have been a vegetarian for the most part (except weekends) I found some really cool recipes I'll post later.

SW 181
    CW 175.6
    GW 161

I was just tinking of you this morning.

5 .4 is a lot of weight lost Congrats/ and bye the way we need your birthday just the month and day no year

• aamuffr
    aamuffr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I am a late entry, but would love to participate in the challenge.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sunnyfarm wrote: »

SW 181
    CW 175.6
    GW 161

Thanks Sunny farm I was just thinking of you this morning We need your birthdate just the mon and year

Be sure to post your recipes on our healthy recipe thread

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10061253/caliecats-20-pound-challenge-thread-by-easter-recipes#latest
    So glad to hear from you Sorry your family been ill.
    Marie
  • beszmytke
    beszmytke Posts: 73 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Caliecat, it probably was from Elaine - I found it last week on this thread. I pasted it here this morning because you were looking for the recipe for Brandie; it was not my post originally!

And Brandie, your weight loss is amazing - keep it up!

Ruthie, have a great vacation - can't wait to hear how you enjoyed it B)

Belinda
    Plymouth MI
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    sw 185
    w last week 188
    cw 185
    gw 165

3 lb lost fantastic. WTG
    Marie

Thanks :) alot of hard work was put in and now I have just continue...camp this weekend so definitely planning on bringing lots of fruit and vegetables
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    1crvygrl wrote: »
    I'd like to join. I'm 51, will be 52 next month, just celebrated my 35th anniversary, have 4 children and 10 grandchildren.
    I'd like to lose about 60 lbs. I've joined some challenges for the new year but have only gained up til this point. I've lacked motivation and have very poor eating habits(too much fast food). I'd like to find out more about this 1-1-1 diet.

Lori - IN
    birthday 2-18
    SW 204.8

Welcome lori I will send you the link about the 1 1 1 plan. have to

marie