• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    fantastic another onederland So very proud of you girls
    Marie
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could have done it without this group Marie. This group is fab :smile:
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    I really like the 1:1:1, its the first time I've felt positive about a way of eating in a long time. I love that you can really eat whatever you want. I have had a couple of meals that I would never have eaten on a diet already:) don't really feel like I'm on a diet....going to weigh in next wed, it will be a week.

Ditto for me, too, SLW!

I'll say it again, had I not opened this thread a month or so ago and saw Marie's post about it, I would still be struggling trying to find a strategy that could last a lifetime!

I don't think it's a diet. It's a simple way to eat and no food group is omitted. As long as we eat serving sizes, we are good to go. My scale and measuring cups/spoons will remain on the counter this time.

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, challengers, losers, and MORE new people!
    Happy Saturday!

I so look foward to posting on this thread every morning. It such a positive in my life and helps my focus.

Rest day for me...YAY! The body is tired and needs to recover. The dog will get walked as the rain is supposed to clear out early for us. No big plans for me other than get the 1:1:1 group started.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive, and mindful day!
    Stay strong!

Connie in SC

• top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Lost .5 lbs.. going to keep doing what I'm doing! Slow and steady wins the race, right??

The posts here have been so motivational. And congrats on the new baby.. absolutely Beautiful!!

Lynda
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Connie. Mummy Kate,, i have been trying to do my breakfast of my food chart. For breakfast I am having a 111 smoothie out of the Book.. I did not have any coconut water but did pick up some coconut so Devious Coco milk. The other day. I have no ideal where to find coconut water. it said it was a complete 111 meal and that's what I am after. I am going to use recipes out of the book as much as possible. have not decided what lunch will be. probable hamburger with cheese ,lettuce tomatoes Mustard onions I baked my hamburger Pattie and the blot it on several pieces o paper towels for the cheese will give me my fat

We are in for some nice weather after a few days of cold

Have a wonderful day u.'all
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    top_mom wrote: »
    Lost .5 lbs.. going to keep doing what I'm doing! Slow and steady wins the race, right??

The posts here have been so motivational. And congrats on the new baby.. absolutely Beautiful!!

Lynda

How wonderful lynda your plan is certainly working for you. I would not change either. 5 lbs that is great Congrats I love hearing stories like this.
    marie
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today is my weigh-in day.... I'm down 3.6 lbs from last week

SW 164
    CW 157.4
    GW 144 (by Easter)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yippee Arkie 3.6 lbs What a way to go. fantastic.
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I just had the most yummy breakfast! it was half cup oats, 4 egg whites, cinnamon, little vanilla and 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter. I mixed it all together except peanut butter and made a big pancake, yummy and it was a perfect 1:1:1 breakfast. I checked on the 1:1:1 website with the author and she said that 4 egg whites was fine. Couldn't understand why the book said two egg white. I feel so good on this and have only been doing it for 4 days! I haven't felt this positive about losing weight in a very long time. This book has made me think about eating in a whole different way.

I am usually so disciplined and feel deprived which leads to my night eating....I think having a fat with every meal and snack all day really makes me feel satisfied!

Connie, can't wait for the thread! We can share all different meal ideas, they are endless...
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Belinda! We leave tomorrow!!
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone on their WL success this week!

Yeah, the 0.6 lbs I was up yesterday was gone today. I must have had too much salt Thursday night. Ten weeks left on our challenge and I have 16 lbs to go. Hoping I can lose 1.6 lb per week, but even if I lose 10-12 lbs by Easter, I'd be ok. Then, we will all start the July challenge and keep it going.

Becky
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I just had the most yummy breakfast! it was half cup oats, 4 egg whites, cinnamon, little vanilla and 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter. I mixed it all together except peanut butter and made a big pancake, yummy and it was a perfect 1:1:1 breakfast. I checked on the 1:1:1 website with the author and she said that 4 egg whites was fine. Couldn't understand why the book said two egg white. I feel so good on this and have only been doing it for 4 days! I haven't felt this positive about losing weight in a very long time. This book has made me think about eating in a whole different way.

I am usually so disciplined and feel deprived which leads to my night eating....I think having a fat with every meal and snack all day really makes me feel satisfied!

Connie, can't wait for the thread! We can share all different meal ideas, they are endless...

SLW just had a 1;1;1 smoothie recipe out of the book.it was good but yours sound better than mine for it is rather chilly here this morning The Arthur is really good about anserine questions
    Marie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    The group is up! One One One!!!
  • marcimoot
    Options
    I'm on week 1 again lol il join
  • lovesretirement
    Options

This sounds so good! I am writing it down. I agree that the fat keeps hunger away.
    The group is up!
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well done on the losses everyone!
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So exciting to see all of your weight loss posts for this week. So blessed to be a part of this thread. Marie and Connie are really giving me a new perspective about how to eat. So glad you are starting the one one one group. I had never heard of this eating plan until I found this thread.
    Thanks to Connie I found out you could download the book. I have been reading it since yesterday. So hopeful that this will speed up my weight loss. I have been trying this plan since Monday but my knowledge of the food was limited so I can't wait to get to the food and recipes in the book.
    Have a great weekend.
    Nancy in MS
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    So exciting to see all of your weight loss posts for this week. So blessed to be a part of this thread. Marie and Connie are really giving me a new perspective about how to eat. So glad you are starting the one one one group. I had never heard of this eating plan until I found this thread.
    Thanks to Connie I found out you could download the book. I have been reading it since yesterday. So hopeful that this will speed up my weight loss. I have been trying this plan since Monday but my knowledge of the food was limited so I can't wait to get to the food and recipes in the book.
    Have a great weekend.
    Nancy in MS

• CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    For those who want to join the One One one plan Post Connie a Pm for request an invite. I don't fully understand how the group works except it is harder to locate. or you can search for one one one group if anyone know how let us know I found it by going to search and I don't know how to find search just happen upon it. But I do know you can pM Connie to get an invite. It will take a while to get this thing going but it will. to send Connie an Pm just click on her picture and it will take you to her profile and click on send Message
    if you need any more help I will try to help you.
    Marie