20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• Mistydl2012
    Mistydl2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    basily it consist of 3 meals a day and 2 snacks A meal you have a servings of protein, a servings of carb and a serving of fat Snacks you have half of your meals. Pretty easy.
    marie
    Thank you that actually sounds pretty easy I might have to try that one for a couple weeks and see how my body does with it
  • khol1
    khol1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I burnt 2lbs in the past week, im hoping to do better this week - I did slack a little with the unhealthy foods and not exercising.

Happy Monday!! :)
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Had a complete blow out of a weekend for my friends going away. Far too much pizza/fizzy drinks and food in general. Will have to work hard this week to bring everything back on track.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Had a complete blow out of a weekend for my friends going away. Far too much pizza/fizzy drinks and food in general. Will have to work hard this week to bring everything back on track.

No worries, Sparkle. It's part of life. Be extra diligent with your eating, drink plenty of water, and exercise....just like last week...and you should be fine. I think most of us go down hill when we CONTINUE to party after the party is over!

Connie
  • brandonandmonicathach
    Options
    11 pounds so far!!!!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning losers! Happy Monday!

It's the last week in January, and boy, did it go quickly! And you all know how short February will be.
    It's supposed to be pretty nice here weather wise. After doing a 20 minute walking DVD, I am headed to the gym for aquazumba. I will check back later.

Have a wonderful, productive, and mindful day, all!
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Its getting closer to Easter
    Good morning to All. of the losers !! lb reported in great

Sparkle just get up dust yourself off and get back on you good eating Plan. One bad weekend will not blow your goal.

I am started a new outlook on this eating problems I Am having. I join Connie's one one one Dicussing group. and getting some of my eating problems solve., just once aweek of hopping in the scales

Connie I will be forever grateful That we met each other. And that you believe in this plan
    I believe
    Marie
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon to my fellow losers! :)

I've had a busy busy morning and already hit my step total for the day - I have smashed it in fact. My step goal is 10,000 and I have hit over 13,000 already! And thats just from walking to school and then to nursery, and then round town looking in the shops! Im so glad I got my fitbit, I love it :) I hav'nt had a great weekend foodwise, but I will be making better choices from now on :)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Mommy kate sounds like you are on top Of the world. proud of you. I have not made it to 1 have not even hit 1,000 yet but working on it. Hugs marie
  • khol1
    Options

I've had a busy busy morning and already hit my step total for the day - I have smashed it in fact. My step goal is 10,000 and I have hit over 13,000 already! And thats just from walking to school and then to nursery, and then round town looking in the shops! Im so glad I got my fitbit, I love it :) I hav'nt had a great weekend foodwise, but I will be making better choices from now on :)

Ahh Im waiting for mine to be delivered - im sooo excited!!
  • angawilson
    angawilson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Since I Have Joined This Group I Have Lost 2.4 Pounds Of My 11 Pound Goal For Easter.
    Very Happy.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    awe that is wonderful Makes me happy too.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I have learn to hook it on My underwear when I first get up I don't usually get fully dress till round 10 AM losing lots of steps by then
    marie
  • khol1
    Options
    I have learn to hook it on My underwear when I first get up I don't usually get fully dress till round 10 AM losing lots of steps by then
    marie

I've just bought the Flex so hopefully wont have that problem B)
  • trishlueders
    Options
    Hello, I'm a newbie here. I have just lost 45 over the last 24 months and have 15-20 left I'm very willing to help and be helped on this journey.
  • msjohnson426
    msjohnson426 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    khol1 wrote: »

Ahh Im waiting for mine to be delivered - im sooo excited!!

I fell of the grid this weekend. I didnt even sync my fitbitzip... so this morning I said im going to get up workout and get something done.. only to find out not only did I forget to take my fitbit zip off my bra I washed and and dryed it!!

Thankfully it still works.
  • msjohnson426
    msjohnson426 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

I did as well.. :( Today is a new day. Atleast you got good memories with your friend
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    marie

Yes I have the flex too. I never take it off as i like how it tracks me sleep as well :)
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    marie

Yes I have the flex too. I never take it off as i like how it tracks me sleep as well :)
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    My, not me! Silly phone!