20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Cristina. I am having a milk shake for my dinner tonight. here is my plan 1 c of skim milk1 c strawberries @ T flax seeds, round. a 1 T honey. 2 cups spinach. Will that be Ok it will cover my fat, my carb and my protein. Will have a side dish of slice cucumbers with 1 T of ranch dressing.
    Marie
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Cristina. I am having a milk shake for my dinner tonight. here is my plan 1 c of skim milk1 c strawberries @ T flax seeds, round. a 1 T honey. 2 cups spinach. Will that be Ok it will cover my fat, my carb and my protein. Will have a side dish of slice cucumbers with 1 T of ranch dressing.
    Marie

I use spring water, protein powder and Truvia (only version of Stevia that I like so far). But it is good that you have more spinach than strawberries. I'm not sure how much a difference it makes that you are using milk and honey instead.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Losers from Jamaica,

We had a wonderful day at the beach and just finished dinner. The food here has been great and you just pick what is healthy. The desserts are small and no ice cream unless you get it from the freezer by the gift shop. The temperature has been in the 80's and i can't complain.

I just read all your posts and everyone is doing well. For those ladies with constipation have you tried Metamucil, it does work.

I got in an hour walk today on the beach and will do the same tomorrow.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Shirley for dropping in. you scattered some of Canada cold weather to Texas before you got on that cruise. or plane. I forgot which? We are looking for sleet, frizzing rain tonight.
    have a Ball. Love Marie
  • GrayBon
    GrayBon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    GrayBon wrote: »
    Is it to late to join? I started loosing on jan 1. Butt just found the community forum and would love to be part of group.

you are in Gray bon welcome to our team.Glad to have you.
    have much have you lost?
    marie
  • GrayBon
    GrayBon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SW 197.5
    CW 181.4
    TL 16.1
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great job on 21 lbs. cristina! And thank you!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Shirley-I'm jealous, of you being in Jamaica, and in the 80's, its been so cold and nasty here. Have a great time and enjoy the weather, and the beach.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Monday!
    Congrats to all weekend losers!
    Congrats to Shirley who is basking in Jamaica sunshine! B)

It's raining here today so I decided I did not want to get in the pool and opted instead to do a exercise DVD here at home. I think I will run some errands later, too.

How's the weather where you are? Marie, are you digging out of snow or ice?

I hope everyone has a great day!
    Stay strong!
    Connie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    All the roads are cover in sleet and ice. I hope Alice is working at home today. I think she has that options. her and her crew. Its going to be freezing all day so no relief in site.
    We have a Doctor appt. tomorrow and this old gal is not stepping out the door. I don't want to take a chance on any broken bones.

This is going to me a meatless Monday for me.I am thinking a bowl of beans for breakfast Vegetabe soup for lunch with beans For dinner tonight Don't know what dinner will be yet. With added in flax meal. for all 3 meals.

have a most wonderful day And get your Carbs, protein and fat in every meal.
    Snacks too.
    Marie

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to you.
    Another cold day for MS and possible freezing rain later today.
    Hope everyone had a good weekend.
    Congrats to all losers!
    Shirley has the right idea- vacation in Jamaica in February.
    Weigh in tomorrow for me.
    Marie stay warm at home.
    Have a great day.
    Nancy
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Well, today was my weigh~in day..... I managed to squeak out another pound despite an incredibly stressful week :)

SW. 147 (1/7/15)
    CW. 134 (2/22/15)
    CGW. 127
    This puts me at 13 lbs for the challenge, and 16 lbs total :D

Today starts day one of my new stretching and strengthening regimen :s. Wish me luck LOL

Tami~ Pac NW
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes! Count me in. Please add me
  • rayw89
    Options
    Well, today was my weigh~in day..... I managed to squeak out another pound despite an incredibly stressful week :)

SW. 147 (1/7/15)
    CW. 134 (2/22/15)
    CGW. 127
    This puts me at 13 lbs for the challenge, and 16 lbs total :D

Today starts day one of my new stretching and strengthening regimen :s. Wish me luck LOL

Tami~ Pac NW

Nice! You're only 7 lbs. from your goal!

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Yes! Count me in. Please add me

You are inhealthylady And welcome to our team glad to have you
    marie
  • rayw89
    Options
    This is going to me a meatless Monday for me.I am thinking a bowl of beans for breakfast Vegetabe soup for lunch with beans For dinner tonight Don't know what dinner will be yet. With added in flax meal. for all 3 meals.

Veggie stir-fry is a big favorite of mine to make for dinner! 1 teaspoon oil(olive or asian cooking oil) is only 40 calories, a few shredded carrots, a few cups of brocolli, toss in some diced green onion, if you have mushrooms that's a huge bonus, and I always have meat substitutes in my freezer so Gardein brand "chicken" and 3 tablespoons of pinapple teriyaki sauce(the kind I have only has 90 calories in 3 tbsp.). It's delicious! And most importantly low calorie. All of this has 2 servings in it.
  • pattykaye33
    pattykaye33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    SW 205
    CW 188
    CGW 184 (doing 5 lb goals at a time)
    UGW 140
  • pattykaye33
    pattykaye33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Started weights today. Hope I'm not too sore tomorrow.
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!
  • LisaR170
    LisaR170 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D