Is this true about butts?

Options

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    except I'm not paying 80$ for a pair of True Religion.

nope nope nope- I get angry for paying 25$ for a pair from Target!

Thrift stores and ebay. I bought a pair of a citizens of humanity jeans for $20 at a thrift store 2 months ago. (Though I also pay $80 at nordstrom rack on occasion)

Consider this, how good does your butt look in the $25 pair at Target vs. the True Religion?

Doesn't your butt deserve the very best?

Doesn't it, Jo?

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

wait, stop everything. they're selling True Religion jeans around you for $80? Can you ship me a few pair because i'm clearly getting ripped off
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    I guess it didn't happen.

one might even surmise that this thread has been rendered worthless
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »

Thrift stores and ebay. I bought a pair of a citizens of humanity jeans for $20 at a thrift store 2 months ago. (Though I also pay $80 at nordstrom rack on occasion)

Consider this, how good does your butt look in the $25 pair at Target vs. the True Religion?

Doesn't it, Jo?

HA!

Quiet honestly I wear jeans so infrequently I don't know what they look like- but I do concur- it's not good. My butt in jeans is never good- because I buy cheap jeans- and I just don't wear them. I'm a pencil skirt/wiggle dress or leggings kind of girl. ;)
    But you do indeed have a valid point!!!

wait, stop everything. they're selling True Religion jeans around you for $80? Can you ship me a few pair because i'm clearly getting ripped off

Oh- LOL- probably not.

Unless you count the guys in NYC with their rip off store brand True Religion- how much do they actually cost right out of the store??- not on sale?
    Totally was stabbing in to mid air on that one.
    Also PS- welcome back- we've missed you!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    I mean- let's go back to Greece and the statues there- none of them have pancake butts- they might not be perky- but they aren't small that's for sure.

Fo sho, and the Greeks knew what was up.

IIRC they have side dents in their stone butts.
  • sofaking6
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I do not understand the current obsession with huge butts. Yuck.
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

1. I don't know why, but this post really turned me on
    2. Beploveshomer....I take it you haven't been with homer long enough for his birthday to roll around?

• JoRocka
    Options
    Why has big booty bishes not made this thread yet??

it needs to be in here.
  • ehuschka
    ehuschka Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Doesn't it, Jo?

HA!

Quiet honestly I wear jeans so infrequently I don't know what they look like- but I do concur- it's not good. My butt in jeans is never good- because I buy cheap jeans- and I just don't wear them. I'm a pencil skirt/wiggle dress or leggings kind of girl. ;)

Oh- LOL- probably not.

Unless you count the guys in NYC with their rip off store brand True Religion- how much do they actually cost right out of the store??- not on sale?

I've missed both of you. You don't comment nearly enough.

Also, I'm creeper. Sorry, not sorry.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

80 dollars for jeans?! I spend at most 20, and sure they sag and don't fit exactly right, but that's because of my misshapen body, not the jeans.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Doesn't it, Jo?

HA!

Oh- LOL- probably not.

I'm a pencil skirt, fluffy skirt, dress kinda gal myself. But sometimes... there's a time and a place for jeans.

AND if your jeans make your butt look good? You will wear them more. It's just like with pencil skirts - you look good in them so you want to show off.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    80 dollars for jeans?! I spend at most 20, and sure they sag and don't fit exactly right, but that's because of my misshapen body, not the jeans.

Ugh, saggy jeans... Don't blame your body. You are not buying the RIGHT jeans for your body. You can find them. You just have to shop around.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

Exercise would improve the shape....
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Aemely wrote: »

Ugh, saggy jeans... Don't blame your body. You are not buying the RIGHT jeans for your body. You can find them. You just have to shop around.

lol- no I don't- I'm to lazy and I don't care. But that being said I freely accept responsibility for my saggy looking *kitten* in my cheap jeans.... and I dont' complain about it.
    - Because:
    <lazy
    < cheap
    <dancepants look better and are more flexible.
  • ehuschka
    ehuschka Posts: 47 Member
    Options

True story. Personally, I like the thicker/sturdier jeans. So my skinnies don't stretch out the bum from sitting all day.
    Learned that the hard way.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options

Can't really afford to shop anywhere but Old Navy and Costco (unfortunately my Costco jeans ripped within 2 days, my thighs be damned)
  • Aemely
    Options
    ehuschka wrote: »
    Can't really afford to shop anywhere but Old Navy and Costco (unfortunately my Costco jeans ripped within 2 days, my thighs be damned)

Old Navy Sweetheart are decent for curvy shapes (and cheap). There's also thrift stores that have hand-me-down fancy jeans. ;)

• sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Doesn't it, Jo?

$80 is crazy when there are places online that will make jeans to your exact measurements for less than that. I think the last time I had some made they were $60 but they made my butt look awesome.
  • sofaking6
    Options
    ehuschka wrote: »

Old Navy Sweetheart are decent for curvy shapes (and cheap). There's also thrift stores that have hand-me-down fancy jeans. ;)

The Flirt works best for me - I have mile-wide hips and the Sweetheart ones for some reason look like mom jeans on me.

• Aemely
    Options
    sheepotato wrote: »
    $80 is crazy when there are places online that will make jeans to your exact measurements for less than that. I think the last time I had some made they were $60 but they made my butt look awesome.

Oooh, if you remember where you got the custom jeans, let us know!

• sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sheepotato wrote: »

Oooh, if you remember where you got the custom jeans, let us know!

I got mine from this site makeyourownjeans.com/ but if you google there are several other sites like it. I got the 'Brazilian Style' jeans, because I'm pear shaped with a bigger butt so my pants usually bagged out in the waist.

I'm getting more once I get to my goal weight and know my measurements will stay the same for a long time, but for now I just wear cheaper stretchy jeans again.