Is this true about butts?

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    My Levi's 515 were only $32 from Kohls. And they actually look really funny on the model because she doesn't have a butt and/or hips.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    My Levi's 515 were only $32 from Kohls. And they actually look really funny on the model because she doesn't have a butt and/or hips.

Love Kohl's I get my jeans from there... also Walmart has curvy fit Levi's for $20.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    47a42017f17e802a73de90cb40ca2b40.jpg

Only people who LIKE big butts cannot lie....
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    47a42017f17e802a73de90cb40ca2b40.jpg

Only people who LIKE big butts cannot lie....

yeah, I've known dyed in the wool fibbers with "badoow" backends.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »

That they cannot lie?
    It's true. I have a big butt and I never lie.

....or do I...

I think it's hips that don't lie. Butts can be misleading on occasion. However, those who like big butts are trustworthy individuals.
  • wolfsbayne
    Options

That they cannot lie?

....or do I...

I think it's hips that don't lie. Butts can be misleading on occasion. However, those who like big butts are trustworthy individuals.

Which makes beploveshomer a little questionable...
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

That they cannot lie?

....or do I...

Yes, yes it does.
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options

That they cannot lie?

....or do I...

Beat me to it. Her post made my heart cry a little, it's not like us big butted ladies can help what we were born with any more than little booty ladies can.
  • wolfsbayne
    Options
    sheepotato wrote: »

That they cannot lie?

....or do I...

Beat me to it. Her post made my heart cry a little, it's not like us big butted ladies can help what we were born with any more than little booty ladies can.

yep, but like Jo, my big butt is AWESOME!

• dbmata
    Options
    I've got big butts to the left of me, little butts to the right. Here I am. Stuck in the middle woohoo!
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    LoryBear wrote: »
    I really have nothing to say anymore. From the people who are being genuine jerks to me, to the immature posts, this thread answered no questions and it's just dumb now. I thought about starting up on MFP again but I have no interest after this.
    GOOD! Because we have no interest in your nude, sexually explicit and vulgar photos!
  • dbmata
    Options
    LoryBear wrote: »
    I really have nothing to say anymore. From the people who are being genuine jerks to me, to the immature posts, this thread answered no questions and it's just dumb now. I thought about starting up on MFP again but I have no interest after this.
    GOOD! Because we have no interest in your nude, sexually explicit and vulgar photos!

I know you're just trolling, but after the mod's post, I don't think you know how hilarious your comment is.

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    except I'm not paying 80$ for a pair of True Religion.

nope nope nope- I get angry for paying 25$ for a pair from Target!

Thrift stores and ebay. I bought a pair of a citizens of humanity jeans for $20 at a thrift store 2 months ago. (Though I also pay $80 at nordstrom rack on occasion)

Consider this, how good does your butt look in the $25 pair at Target vs. the True Religion?

Doesn't your butt deserve the very best?

Doesn't it, Jo?

HA!

Quiet honestly I wear jeans so infrequently I don't know what they look like- but I do concur- it's not good. My butt in jeans is never good- because I buy cheap jeans- and I just don't wear them. I'm a pencil skirt/wiggle dress or leggings kind of girl. ;)
    But you do indeed have a valid point!!!

wait, stop everything. they're selling True Religion jeans around you for $80? Can you ship me a few pair because i'm clearly getting ripped off

Oh- LOL- probably not.

Unless you count the guys in NYC with their rip off store brand True Religion- how much do they actually cost right out of the store??- not on sale?
    Totally was stabbing in to mid air on that one.
    Also PS- welcome back- we've missed you!!!

I was never here. Shhhh

*ninja smoke bomb*
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    You're in for a rude awakening in the real world if you think MFP is a tough place to hang out. I mean yes- it's rambunctious- but really it's quiet tame.

I don't know if I agree with this. Sure the "real" world can be ugly, but MFP is a haven for little weasley buttheads to be mean and snarky hiding behind their keyboards. I suspect that 90% of the "clever" posters here would never open their mouths in the real world for fear of getting smacked up.

This is the number one complaint people have about forums- keyboard warriors. And while I agree- it exists- some people genuinely are *kitten*.

like me. and DB. were grade A douchey people in real life- and on the keyboard. Well- to be fair- this place is censored more than a church- so - I suspect we're both significantly worse in real life.

as are most people on my friends list.
    This is true. I don't know how my wife puts up with it, but she's a saint.

I'm the kind of guy that will loudly offer to buy a man's daughter if their actions in a public place irk me. It's good that I live on the red end of a nice state, so with all the anti-science, anti-diversity, anti-women points of view here, I have a lot of targets.

Eastern Washington, a target rich environment. - That's marketing gold right there ya'll.

I'm from eastern Washington too and I totally agree!
  • sheepotato
    sheepotato Posts: 600 Member
    Options

That they cannot lie?

....or do I...

I'm sure it is, I bet it's not greasy either.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    except I'm not paying 80$ for a pair of True Religion.

nope nope nope- I get angry for paying 25$ for a pair from Target!

Thrift stores and ebay. I bought a pair of a citizens of humanity jeans for $20 at a thrift store 2 months ago. (Though I also pay $80 at nordstrom rack on occasion)

Consider this, how good does your butt look in the $25 pair at Target vs. the True Religion?

Doesn't your butt deserve the very best?

Doesn't it, Jo?

$80 is crazy when there are places online that will make jeans to your exact measurements for less than that. I think the last time I had some made they were $60 but they made my butt look awesome.

Sometimes $80 makes sense.

And custom jeans are great - as long as you know exactly what makes your butt look good and find a place that can do it. Many people do not know these subtleties and can't communicate them.

For example: the pocket - is it high? Is it low? Is the pocket small? Is it large? What is the angle of said pocket? These are some of the subtleties in the cut that make a butt go from looking ok to fabulous.

I don't think this is picked up by most folks when they go out shopping. They may not pick up on why their butt looks amazing in a pair of jeans- but they know it's somehow because of a magical pair of jeans, that while $80 - will make them feel as if they have a super butt.

For those that are hyper aware of cut - that means I can buy a $20 pair of jeans with confidence at a thrift store without trying it on because I know it will look good. But for some of my friends? $80 is worth it because it means they didn't buy 4 pairs that they felt 'meh' about when they go out.
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I just took 15 minutes out of my day to read ALL comments on this post and all i have to say is. My butt is big, but(ha) not round, squats will make it bigger....and rounder...

I like butts...

That is all...
  • wolfsbayne
    Options

That they cannot lie?

....or do I...

I'm sure it is, I bet it's not greasy either.

nope, no it isn't....well, only when necessary ;)