Is this true about butts?

Options

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    I do not understand the current obsession with huge butts. Yuck.
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

Current? lol. How old are you?

I like big butts and I cannot lie.. Baby got to be younger than 22, I would say. Or just recently started paying attention to music videos and pop artists.
    Yeah, off the top of my head, ol Kennedy and DiMaggio both liked healthy rears, as did all of the bombing crews in ww2...
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I am so sick of it. Almost every single music video, pop star performance, etc. is huge, greasy, gyrating butts.
    It's gross. I don't even understand it. And then you have female popstars always slapping, kissing, or rubbing on their back up dancers huge, fat, rears. Like it the hottest, most awesome thing! "oooo look at me spank her HUGE butt!!" No, you're sick.
    I mean really, what is the draw here?? It's a butt. Butts are gross like this. Kim Kardashians picture? Sick, indecent. Not normal, not natural. These huge butts just look deformed. I wish people would remember what butts really are used for. Sitting on, and crapping out of! Nothing sexy there.

YUCK.

Current? lol. How old are you?

I like big butts and I cannot lie.. Baby got to be younger than 22, I would say. Or just recently started paying attention to music videos and pop artists.
    Yeah, off the top of my head, ol Kennedy and DiMaggio both liked healthy rears, as did all of the bombing crews in ww2...

I was going for the more recent but still allowed to be on MFP side of things but you are correct, sir.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I mean- let's go back to Greece and the statues there- none of them have pancake butts- they might not be perky- but they aren't small that's for sure.
  • dbmata
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I mean- let's go back to Greece and the statues there- none of them have pancake butts- they might not be perky- but they aren't small that's for sure.

Fo sho, and the Greeks knew what was up.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    that whole golden rule and all ;)
  • dbmata
    Options
    except those athenians... we all know what they were about. lol
  • JoRocka
    Options
    giggity.

I can't tell if we derailed- or just pretty much railroaded this thread.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

YUCK.

Soooo... What you're saying is that they are yuck and gross? I couldn't tell from the many times you said the words "yuck", "gross", or "sick"... It's one thing to have a preference on the size of someone's booty, but a larger one is gross because it's larger than average? No. Booties are somewhat genetic too, ya know. To say it's "gross" because it's bigger than normal is not only rather judgmental, but sounds bitter too.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    gz0o2gf9i0x7.gif

butts are p kewl in my book
  • dbmata
    Options
    giggity.

I can't tell if we derailed- or just pretty much railroaded this thread.
    we just ran a train on it.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    I love you so hard.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »

YUCK.

Soooo... What you're saying is that they are yuck and gross? I couldn't tell from the many times you said the words "yuck", "gross", or "sick"... It's one thing to have a preference on the size of someone's booty, but a larger one is gross because it's larger than average? No. Booties are somewhat genetic too, ya know. To say it's "gross" because it's bigger than normal is not only rather judgmental, but sounds bitter too.

We all know she is just jealous for not having one. Talk to your genes about the hate not us.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I have not read all 5 pages. Has anyone suggested the "Strong Curves" program?

Also, for non-gaping waist band jeans I always recommend Levi's 515 (and it just so happens that I got a new pair and am showing them off in my avatar. I have an 11" difference between hips/waist and butt.)

I have a 12 - 13" difference (depending on the day) - Citizens of Humanity and True Religion are pretty good too.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    except I'm not paying 80$ for a pair of True Religion.

nope nope nope- I get angry for paying 25$ for a pair from Target!
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There is only ONE true thing about butts...they cannot lie! :p

Oops, I'm sure this joke has already been used. FAIL :/
  • dbmata
    Options
    I'm watching yoga butts at the cafe right now. wut wut.
    I love you so hard.
    We share a common approach. lol.
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    There is only ONE true thing about butts...they cannot lie! :p

Oops, I'm sure this joke has already been used. FAIL :/

Actually, it hasn't... Because it's the OTHER BROTHERS who cannot lie, not the butt itself. :P
  • dbmata
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY!

CAN'T DENY!

One does not simply misquote Sir Mixalot!
    you_shall_not_pass1.jpg
  • jasonmh630
    Options

CAN'T DENY!

you_shall_not_pass1.jpg

Dammit... I called out her misquote... Then I, infact, misquote the song too. SUPER FAIL.
  • Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options

CAN'T DENY!

you_shall_not_pass1.jpg

Bahahahaha!!! Oops. Can I pull the "sleep deprived new mom" card?? :wink: