100+ pounds to loose, lets all talk

Options
167891012»

Replies

• abbyjane81
    abbyjane81 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have 150 pounds to lose. I've used fitnesspal before but never the community. I def need the support! Anyone can add me! Love seeing what other people are eating for ideas, and love have and giving support!
    I've lost 100 before and gained it back after two kids!
    Nursing my youngest- working on the fine balance of milk supply and weight loss. It's finally time to take care of myself.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 120 lbs, OP. I don't have the answer to everything but I think I may be able to help you. Send me a msg or fr if you'd like.
  • CatJill86
    CatJill86 Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Cassie and I have 130 pounds to lose and am feeling kinda overwhelmed by that number and would love some friends to support each other! Please feel free to add me!!! :)
  • jodie3134
    jodie3134 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! My goal is 80... but lets be honest, I could afford to lose 100 :) I felt like I've tried so many times and never followed through. This is it! I'm taking my life back! I'd love the support of those in a similar situation as me. Please feel free to add me as a friend. We can do this.
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    jazzine1 wrote: »
    I had lost over 100 lbs back in 2009 but have since gained most of it back So decided to get back to the healthy lifestyle before I gain it all back. I've been calorie counting, using Fitbit and work out dvds at home for a week. Just ordered Nutrisystem for the convenience and because 'Im getting tired of planning my meals. I hope to lose 100 lbs or very near close to it. :)

You are tired of planning your meals? Are you going to stay on Nutrisystem forever?
    Remember the goal is to lose the weight and keep it off, so you have to learn about nutrition, about portion control, moderation, and planning really helps.

I am no longer on Nutrisystem. So yes I am now cooking and planning my meals and weigh EVERYTHING! :D
  • theholeyone
    theholeyone Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 140lbs more to lose (lost 40 already).
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I had lost over 100 lbs back in 2009 but have since gained most of it back So decided to get back to the healthy lifestyle before I gain it all back. I've been calorie counting, using Fitbit and work out dvds at home for a week. Just ordered Nutrisystem for the convenience and because 'Im getting tired of planning my meals. I hope to lose 100 lbs or very near close to it. :)

You are tired of planning your meals? Are you going to stay on Nutrisystem forever?
    Remember the goal is to lose the weight and keep it off, so you have to learn about nutrition, about portion control, moderation, and planning really helps.

I am no longer on Nutrisystem. So yes I am now cooking and planning my meals and weigh EVERYTHING! :D

Good! Wish you the best!
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a long journey that you have to take one day at a time. I've lost 103 with 27 more to go. In my case, I consider it a blessing in disguise that I was born pretty stubborn with determination to boot. ;)
  • blubell8
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'd love some friend adds...I would also like to loose 100lbs. I just set my goal to loose 50lbs I feel its a more realistic goal for me since I'm having trouble staying focused. I lost 100 lbs before but gained some back over time and then I gained a lot when I got pregnant. I have two children under two and limited funds so all my work has to be done at home. Its hard to find the motavation to exercise and its so exhausting finding the right foods to eat I get so caught up on choosing something healthy I end up avoiding eating and then I end up making poor choices. ~sigh~ good luck everyone :)
  • nabaxter316
    Options
    I am with all of you! I have 100 + lbs to lose and no motivation. I keep trying but keep failing! It's hard because no one around me has this much to lose so it's hard for them to understand. I feel awful when I have bad days because I feel like I'm running out of time to lose the weight. I am a single mom and I want to watch my daughter grow up so I try to use that as my motivation but even this does not keep me motivated. Food is a comfort and like a drug for me! I feel alone in this battle and I pray one day I can conquer it before te runs out. This body is like a suit I wish I could take off and be free of!