100+ pounds to loose, lets all talk

Options

Replies

• neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I want to add and meet other people that have 100 pounds to loose. I keep meeting people that have a small amount of weight to loose and I need some people that are in it for the long haul. Sometimes my biggest frustration is knowing I have such a long journey a head of me. I would love to talk and connect with others that have the same issues. Lets all help motivate each other

Anyone can add me as I've lost my 100 pounds, but am willing to support those working towards their goal.
  • lauriefrancis
    lauriefrancis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I want to add and meet other people that have 100 pounds to loose. I keep meeting people that have a small amount of weight to loose and I need some people that are in it for the long haul. Sometimes my biggest frustration is knowing I have such a long journey a head of me. I would love to talk and connect with others that have the same issues. Lets all help motivate each other

• lauriefrancis
    lauriefrancis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have one hundred pounds to lose if I am honest. I like to tell myself 50 would be fine. But I was 130 pounds when I met my husband 22 years ago. I put on 30 pounds before our wedding and with each pregnancy put on quite a bit of weight. Weight Watchers was a big help before I had our last child 10 years ago, and 5 years ago I lost 35 pounds just following Weight Watchers on my own. Then for some reason I let myself get derailed over the Christmas holidays and have put on all I lost save 5 pounds. I hate being fat. But I love food, and I feel guilty over throwing away leftovers.
  • 46Phil
    46Phil Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 56, 5' 5". I have lost 10 lbs and have 100 more to go. When you send me a friend request just let me know you saw me in this thread.

You all encourage me. I am happy to know that I am not alone. I live in an area of CA where many people are fit and slim. I feel like an anomaly.
  • Sarawannabe149
    Options
    Hiiii .. I'm so happy to have found this thread. I'm Sara n I have 170 lbs to lose. Looking for friends.. Ppl to chat with.. N support. Please add me!
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm Manda and I'm 29, 6'1 and after losing 15lbs already I have around 100lbs left to lose (from 135kg/297lbs down to 90kg/198lbs). I could probably lose more, but at my height, I'd be stoked to just be below 100kg/220lbs.

Haven't been around on MFP during the Christmas period, because well, I knew my logging would be sporadic at best. Back at work and back on logging today! I'm usually pretty quiet on the site, but I've decided to be more active on it this year, add some friends and hope to give and receive the support that this community provides us with!
  • K_armfield
    K_armfield Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 to lose. I lost 20 but that was awhile back. I was down almost 50 and then just gave up for a year and a half. I'm ready to get back into it. Feel free to add me anyone
  • jsrmpulido
    Options
    Need to loose 100- and i havent been so ready like i am this year! Lets do this !!! Feel free to add!
  • jackie26us
    jackie26us Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to lose. I've broken it up in smaller increments. Lose 24 pounds by 4/1/15, lose 64 pounds by my birthday which is in September etc. Ultimate goal is be at goal by June 2016 which will be when I travel down to see my son's high school graduation. I've don't have friends on here yet since I just discovered the message boards. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Ultimate goal is to drop 100 pounds. Down 30 so far, have gotten as far as 35 before I sabotage myself. Can't seem to break that Minus 35 plateau.

I am doing this by limiting my carb intake to 100g a day and Spin class 2-3 days a week. 2015 will see me add Strength training with free weights. But I am addicted to pizza and wings and can't seem to get through Football season without them.

Feel free to add... I need all the motivation and support I can get.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Ultimate goal is to drop 100 pounds. Down 30 so far, have gotten as far as 35 before I sabotage myself. Can't seem to break that Minus 35 plateau.

I am doing this by limiting my carb intake to 100g a day and Spin class 2-3 days a week. 2015 will see me add Strength training with free weights. But I am addicted to pizza and wings and can't seem to get through Football season without them.

Feel free to add... I need all the motivation and support I can get.

See that's the great thing you don't have to go without pizza or wings, fit them into your diary once in awhile. Now of course they are higher calorie and you can't have as much without going over but you can work them in occasionally especially on a Spin class day.

Definitely add in the Strength training that was one of the best things I did! Good luck to you
  • kristinhills90
    kristinhills90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've got 100 lbs to lose also. I'd love some friends in the same boat. Anyone here is welcome to add me! :)
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself after eating far too much over the holidays and I now officially have 104lbs to lose. Ugh.
    But today has been a good day. I went to the gym on my lunch break and have my food pre-logged for the day and so far am feeling good.
  • Jagerin
    Jagerin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose. I'm down 12 so far. I eat a mostly vegetarian diet, partly because per pound veggies are cheaper and partly because veggies have less calories per pound...and I really like most veggies.

I log everyday, weigh in everyday, and walk everyday.
  • SeeNicholeShrink
    SeeNicholeShrink Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Late to the thread, but here to lose! I have lost almost 60lbs last year and I am looking to lose another 96 this year. Currently I am 335.6, but I used to be almost 400. Really looking for friends who are supportive and active!
  • byvanzant
    byvanzant Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see that there are other people struggling just like me. I HATE the scale and it always ends up making me sabotage myself so this year I have committed to logging EVERYTHING(good or bad), walking more, and making healthier choices. I have done small things already such as not buying sodas for the house and only allowing myself to drink one soda a week if at that and to stop drinking coffee with tons of cream and sugar. I have enjoyed reading everyone's post and thanks for reassuring me that I am not the only one struggling! Good luck!
  • get10fitin2015
    Options
    I have 100 to lose and don't have a single friend on here yet. Im super embarrassed about my size so I thought I'd track food for a while on my own, but had a change of heart. I just signed up a couple of days ago and am just diving into figuring out the site. I'm a young 45 and am 5'3" at 239 if that rings true to anyone. Please feel free to add me if you like!
  • tyfrei10
    tyfrei10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm 38 yo mom with 4 kids, I work fulltime as a nurse and also have a home business, so I am pretty busy. Right now my goal is to lose at least 50 lbs by August. Planning on taking a cruise with my hubby for our 20th Anniversary and want to be a few dress sizes smaller by then. I've done diets and have lost 15 or 20 lbs to stop doing it and gain the weight back and more. I used to do 1 hour martial arts based classes at the gym, but my knees are not up to that anymore. This morning I did a 20 minute low impact video I found on youtube.

Last year I cut out sodas and aspartame. I mostly drink water, sparkling water or green tea and my morning coffee. Just have a big sweet tooth and love those fat filled pastries and such (I had a victory on Sunday when I didn't cave into the free doughnuts at church). Going for more fresh foods, whole grains and less processed foods for my diet this year. Will log as much as I can. I also have a Fitbit and want to walk at least 5,000 steps per day.

Feel free to add me as a friend :)