100+ pounds to loose, lets all talk

Options

Replies

• rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm down 40 and have 60 more to go!
  • happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I've got a long way to go too :)
  • punjabilover
    punjabilover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    glad to read all these post!
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I lost 100lbs in 2014 and have at least another 75-100 to go. Would love to be friends with anyone who is in a similar position - happy to be support in any way I can. :smile:
  • Thantanos
    Thantanos Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Whelp I have 125 pounds to loose. I could use some fitness friends. Male happily married (Grumpy with diet). But these last 2 weeks I have made serious inroads. I started with a 3 day fast and that really helped me on my calorie goals. I currently do 10 mins of cardio, eat 960 calories a day 137% Calcium and I have a excellent suppliment. I have kicked Caffinee and Sugar. And have more energy ... so much that I sleep less lol. Add me we can go on this several year journey together. Maybe we can share tips on how were trying to avoid lose skin!
  • brideofsuperman
    brideofsuperman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Realistically I need to lose about 150 pounds. I would be happy to lose 100 of that. I'm already down 40 pounds since September 1, so I am trying to be positive that 150 is do-able. I haven't been that small since high school, yikes. Always looking for new friends to push me in the right direction.
  • anastasiaobrien
    anastasiaobrien Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 130 lbs.
  • dangie2002
    dangie2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So far I'm down 77#, I still have 130# to go. It took 2 years for the first 77, I'm trying to go slow, and be consistent with creating new healthy habits. I figure at this rate it will be another 3 years or so. This week has been a challenge for me, however, I figure, as long as I maintain and don't gain any weight over the next couple weeks, I'll be doing good.
  • DomTre1990
    DomTre1990 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to add, I've probably got that much to lose. It does seem a bit of a mammoth task, but I'm trying to cut it up into smaller goals - that seemed to work for losing the first stone anyway! :smile:
  • Taryn1627
    Options
    I could lose 100 pounds depending on how much i'm going for...right now I'm 32 pounds from ONEderland...so that's my first goal! I use my fitbit daily...does anyone else use one? Feel free to add me on here, or on there....user name is the same for both...Taryn1627...just let me know who you are with a little msg! :-D
  • txteachermom
    txteachermom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 150. Feel free to add me - a couple of weeks in and I've lost 7 pounds and I feel great! The goal is far away, but remember the weight came on slowly - it will come off slowly but surely! I'm focusing on smaller goals for now, like drinking more water, eating more veggies, moving more (I'm shooting for 10,000 steps a day and have loved meeting that goal!), and continuing to see decline, no matter how small, on the scale. Good luck!
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose as well. It's a bit overwhelming to think about sometimes, but it is what it is, I guess. I have no one to blame but myself for being where I am!
    I just really, really want to be able to shop in regular, non plus size stores!!
  • erindunphy
    erindunphy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me, friends! I'm 20 pounds into my initial goal of 100, but ultimately I'd like to lose 130. I'm here every day! I'd love to share the motivation :D
  • punjabilover
    punjabilover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow love all this support adding people left and right! Its a long journey, and I am so excited to see all you beautiful ppl getting healthy and dropping the weight! you inspire me to work harder. Its a long journey but we all can do it!
  • smendoza929
    smendoza929 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop at least 80, feel free to add as well!
  • jenniskemus
    jenniskemus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have about 105lbs to loose. I'm trying to look at it as 5 pound chunks at a time so it doesn't seem so overwhelming. Feel free to add me. I'd love to gain inspiration from others who are in the same boat. :)
  • Amzing_amy
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow. Hoping to be down one kg. not confident though. But I'll be busting my moves on the treadmill today so let the lbs fall where they may! I fell like I'm in the biggest loser temptation room this week. Every day parcels arrive from home with loads of lovely chocolate. I'm not being as strong willed as I would like! But hey ho, it's christmas! I'll just keep logging and running :)
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Lost 20 already and another 100 to go. Like many of you I am trying to do this in 20 lb increments to avoid the frustration of having a goal that seems to hard to reach. I welcome any support and encouragement. I friend anyone back that wants to join me in our journey together.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I'm down 80 and have 30-45 more to go. The more I lose, the harder it gets. It's not easy to lose a great deal of weight!

See your doctor. If you don't have a solid foundation in nutrition, see a dietitian.

Trust yourself.

Take it slow to avoid loose skin.

Trust yourself.

Try new things if they don't interfere with your plan. It's a long, long journey.

Trust yourself.

Try exercise. Try all kinds.

When you mess up, don't get mad. Just get over it. Everyone has bad days.

Trust yourself.

Read inspiring books and watch inspiring movies.

And TRUST YOURSELF. It all begins and ends with you. Nobody can do it for you or motivate you. You are the center of this journey and you are the one who cares most and will benefit. You're giving yourself a gift here, so trust yourself. If you lose faith in you, you're sunk. Trust yourself!! :)

That's my advice. Mood luck. :)
  • SconnieGirl22
    SconnieGirl22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have plenty to lose. Could use all the friends I can get!