What do you add to your tuna?

Options

Replies

• leesyloo78
    leesyloo78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I use tuna, sweet chilli sauce teamed up with some steamed rice, & sliced spring onions nice and filling but quick and easy.
  • ReallyHappilyMarried
    Options
    I add lemon pepper, green onion, garbanzo beans and a small (T) amount of unflavored, plain Greek yogurt to my tuna.
  • shandy82165
    shandy82165 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Mayo, sweet pickles, onion, and garlic powder. Basically as much as possible to keep it from tasting like tuna!
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    HB eggs, Miracle Whip, mustard, celery, green pepper, green onions, and Worcestershire sauce.
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Miracle Whip and hot dog relish. 1/2 Tbsp of each for 2 oz of tuna.
  • Maries_wine_calories
    Options
    My favourites are 1 tbsp of Classico garlic Pesto or 2 tbsp Classico extra garlic Bruschetta mix plus a sprinkle of parmesan cheese or 1 tbsp of light mayo plus 1 tbsp of golden italian dressing
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Solid white albacore packed in water + celery + onion + Hellmans Low Fat Mayo + Lemon juice + Salt/pepper; Low calorie bread; romaine lettuce (sometimes a slice of fat free cheese)
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Love me a tuna sammy ... TUNA(in water), SWEET RELISH AND MAYO on anything i have available.(bread,crackers...ect) sometimes i will ad a little bit of celery.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Avocado or pickles. I also sometimes just have it with mustard - doesn't taste as bad as it sounds and so much lower in calories than mayo.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    A bit of low fat mayo, quarter of an avacado tablespoon salsa mash it all together n throw it on a toasted English muffin or piece of toast
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    A bit of mayo, a bit more of mustard, with onions and pickles. I didn't realize that people don't (apparently) use mustard in their tuna.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    A bit of mayo, a dash of ketchup, fresh diced hot cayenne peppers (different heat level for different people of course), some cracked black pepper. Somtimes I'll dice up some onion as well.

Gave the hot peppers a try a few months ago and never looked back.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    My favorite is mayo, yellow mustard, dill pickle relish and finely chopped onion... I've heard that avocado is supposed to be pretty good!
  • eatliveplay
    eatliveplay Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet. Mayo and lemon juice. Simple and amazing.

Good quality tuna in oil.
    Good quality full fat/egg mayo.
    Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
    Good quality crusty fresh white bread.
    Nothing else, not even pepper, salt or marg/butter on the bread.

Dreamy.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Pasta.. it's the best. Sautée garlic and chilis, add canned tuna (I use the one in olive oil) add white wine, salt and lots of pepper then your pasta. Best thing ever
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hellman's light mayo and sweet relish :heart_eyes:
  • TimElwis
    Options
    Tbs lemon, Tbs vinegar, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, pinch of cayenne pepper.

Then if I want a salad I'd go spinach, Danish feta, grape tomatos, cucumber

Super good
  • topazora
    topazora Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese, avocado and spinich
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    kmcgallery wrote: »
    Mayo, apple, dried cranberries, salt, curry, cinnamon

This, although I've always used raisins rather than cranberries. The contrast between the curry and the sweet fruit is amazing
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled egg, mayo, onion , tabasco sauce, sweet pickle relish