McDonalds

Options

Replies

• jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    God I was so obsessed with double cheeseburgers when I was pregnant. That and the yogurt parfaits, sausage breakfast sandwiches from Starbucks, and cheese quesadillas from taco bell. I'm pretty sure the main ingredient in all of those things is crack. I would fiend for mcdoubles.

I never had the Yogurt parfaits. They always sounded too healthy to me which ran me away from it because I associated healthy to bad tasting. I hate the quesadillas from taco bell but absolutely loved the Flat Bread Sandwhiches with the chipotle sauce. OMG. I know the McDoubles taste the same as double cheeseburgers but I hate them because they cheat you on the cheese. They only give you 1 slice. 2 patties and 1 slice of cheese is robbery. I wont settle for it. LOL.

Oh honey it is all sugary goodness. I think its ice cream in disguise. As for the cheese dilemma.. I never noticed, I was too busy eating! Lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Seriously this time. Every Monday I make plans to go to McDonalds and order 2 Double Cheeseburgers no ketchup no mustard add Big Mac Sauce, Medium French Fry and a Large Coke Zero. (Gotta be careful calorie wise ordering a large drink) I have made these plans many weeks and never actually go. However, tomorrow I am going to actually follow through with it and Log it in my Diary. Its better to start the week off with healthy choices but I am going to start the week off bad and force myself to work hard the remainder of the week. MMMM I can taste it now.

I burn the calories by jogging to the McDonalds which is 3.3 Miles away from my house. I eat and then walk back home. Thats why I order all that and dont feel bad at all. With it being 97 degrees here tomorrow the trip may or may not happen. Ill keep you all updated.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    U lose 200 lbs., you get to eat whatever you want, dude!

HaHa untrue. Only every once in a while.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I treat myself to a double quarter pounder with cheese and fries...It is my absolute favorite. Say what you want but I am still losing!!!!!!!!

LOL. Sounds yummy!
  • NitroxBoss
    NitroxBoss Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    But still ... 200 Pounds you rock!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    We treated the boys to McDonalds tonight but I didn't get any.... There is a left over chicken nugget in the kitchen calling to me. Will power will power will power..... 5lbs to go. Just 5 little pounds and then we start maintenance mode.

Eat the nugget!!!!! If you dont, I will!! 1 nugget wont do anything. LOL. Good job with the will power. Seriously.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,510 Member
    Options
    I try not to have Mickey D's since that experiment at school years ago, where we kept a burger and fries for months without it growing mould. :indifferent:
    Food that's devoid of moisture doesn't mold. Lay a raw cashew on a shelf and check it in a year. Bet there's no mold on it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    God I was so obsessed with double cheeseburgers when I was pregnant. That and the yogurt parfaits, sausage breakfast sandwiches from Starbucks, and cheese quesadillas from taco bell. I'm pretty sure the main ingredient in all of those things is crack. I would fiend for mcdoubles.

I never had the Yogurt parfaits. They always sounded too healthy to me which ran me away from it because I associated healthy to bad tasting. I hate the quesadillas from taco bell but absolutely loved the Flat Bread Sandwhiches with the chipotle sauce. OMG. I know the McDoubles taste the same as double cheeseburgers but I hate them because they cheat you on the cheese. They only give you 1 slice. 2 patties and 1 slice of cheese is robbery. I wont settle for it. LOL.

Oh honey it is all sugary goodness. I think its ice cream in disguise. As for the cheese dilemma.. I never noticed, I was too busy eating! Lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    But still ... 200 Pounds you rock!

LOL Thx!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big McD's fan, but a large order of french fries and a hot fudge sundae (yes, for dipping) really hit the spot after a rough night at work. :happy:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I try not to have Mickey D's since that experiment at school years ago, where we kept a burger and fries for months without it growing mould. :indifferent:
    Food that's devoid of moisture doesn't mold. Lay a raw cashew on a shelf and check it in a year. Bet there's no mold on it.

IDEA Fitness member

Hmmmmmm
  • cindystephens29
    Options
    we had mcdonalds today i got 2 grilled chicken wraps with ranch small tea and small fry

most of the time i would order 20 pc nugget with large fry and large tea trying to cut back for me is the first step
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Another McRib fan! I wait for them every year.. This year going to have to figure out how to eat them and not blow my goals!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'm not a big McD's fan, but a large order of french fries and a hot fudge sundae (yes, for dipping) really hit the spot after a rough night at work. :happy:

You Rock!!!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,510 Member
    Options
    I've eaten McDonald's at LEAST once a week for the past 40 years. If done right, you can have it as a regular meal once or twice a week with no repercussions if you're consistent with everything else.

IDEA Fitness member
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    we had mcdonalds today i got 2 grilled chicken wraps with ranch small tea and small fry

most of the time i would order 20 pc nugget with large fry and large tea trying to cut back for me is the first step

20 piece is all I know. McDonalds sells grilled chicken???
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    Are you telling me that I need to be ashamed for what Im ordering tomorrow? lol
    Im not ashamed even a little. LOL. I will log it with pride!!

To each their own. I will NEVER eat that death food again. In my lifetime I've eaten enough Big Macs for a small nation. Now I want to be healthy in every possible way. I worked at McDonald's once upon a time, I know what happened to the food in our store and I'm sure it still happens. Only you are in charge of what goes in your mouth. If it makes YOU happy....
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Another McRib fan! I wait for them every year.. This year going to have to figure out how to eat them and not blow my goals!

Oh this is easy. Blend it up in a blender and call it a smoothie. :noway:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I've eaten McDonald's at LEAST once a week for the past 40 years. If done right, you can have it as a regular meal once or twice a week with no repercussions if you're consistent with everything else.

IDEA Fitness member

Well said. I just jog there and walk back. Never do drive through unless Im traveling.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Are you telling me that I need to be ashamed for what Im ordering tomorrow? lol
    Im not ashamed even a little. LOL. I will log it with pride!!

To each their own. I will NEVER eat that death food again. In my lifetime I've eaten enough Big Macs for a small nation. Now I want to be healthy in every possible way. I worked at McDonald's once upon a time, I know what happened to the food in our store and I'm sure it still happens. Only you are in charge of what goes in your mouth. If it makes YOU happy....

Understood.