McDonalds

Options
Seriously this time. Every Monday I make plans to go to McDonalds and order 2 Double Cheeseburgers no ketchup no mustard add Big Mac Sauce, Medium French Fry and a Large Coke Zero. (Gotta be careful calorie wise ordering a large drink) I have made these plans many weeks and never actually go. However, tomorrow I am going to actually follow through with it and Log it in my Diary. Its better to start the week off with healthy choices but I am going to start the week off bad and force myself to work hard the remainder of the week. MMMM I can taste it now.

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Oh! and a Ice Cream cone. Almost forgot.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Can I has some fries?

Please?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Can I has some fries?

Please?

Sure! I order them minus salt so that I can get them fresh and then I add my own salt. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lynn625
    Lynn625 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had McDonald's today. Cheeseburger with half bun, half of a small fry and a medium diet coke. 340 calories and so good.
  • brttnyhrrll
    Options
    i had me some mcdonalds today.

no shame here.
    okay maybe a little but i worked out :P
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Sir, I like the way you think!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    Options
    Can I has some fries?

Please?

Sure! I order them minus salt so that I can get them fresh and then I add my own salt. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:love:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i like their chicken nuggets. i dont care they are made out of chicken lips, some pink liquid goo that looks like a strawberry milkshake, and whatever else falls in the grinder. those b*tches are good with honey mustard sauce.

i dont like the fries though. BK fries for da win!!!
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Get a chocolate chip frappe and a S'mores pie too ;) yum
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I work at McDonalds so I end up eating there a lot. I usually have a Salad with cheddar jack cheese and a snack size spicy mcbite and add the bites to the salad with ranch dressing. It is on the higher end for calories, but oh so good and I always fit it into my day.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I had some frozen yogurt the other day from Hagen Daz. Yum.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    Options
    Mickey D's stopped using pink slime a year ago, long before the big fuss was made..you're good to go :)
  • Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Get a chocolate chip frappe

OMG SO MUCH THIS!! It may be the most delicious thing I have ever consumed in liquid form. That, the spicy McBites and OMG MCRIB!! I am a McRib FANATIC. Pity it happens just once a year. Er...maybe not. Good for me it happens just once a year.

They are doing that favorites under 400 meal. I was very surprised to see the calories in many of the things I thought would be very very fattening. Not as bad as I thought. I honestly think it is possible to have a guilt free meal there.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    i like their chicken nuggets. i dont care they are made out of chicken lips, some pink liquid goo that looks like a strawberry milkshake, and whatever else falls in the grinder. those b*tches are good with honey mustard sauce.

OMG!!!! You just might make me change my order to a 20 piece!!! I love the pink gooey Nuggets too! Its not what they look like in the beginning but the final result. MMMM
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to a Caramel Sundae. Its beena long time but well worth the wait.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • brttnyhrrll
    Options

^THIS. i don't care how much people talk crap about it, its still effin delicious to me! lol.
  • its_rierie
    its_rierie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yep. Had Maccas for breakfast. Logged it.

Got punished severely by the dog.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I had McDonald's today. Cheeseburger with half bun, half of a small fry and a medium diet coke. 340 calories and so good.

Ohmy meal will total well over 1200 calories. I go big or go home. Thats the slogan I adopted.
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Blech
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    i had me some mcdonalds today.

no shame here.
    okay maybe a little but i worked out :P

Are you telling me that I need to be ashamed for what Im ordering tomorrow? lol
    Im not ashamed even a little. LOL. I will log it with pride!!