Options
    bacon ranch grilled chicken salad EVERYDAY
    low carb and only 230 cals
    im addicted!

Thats awesome!!! But I never crave those. :noway:
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Seriously this time. Every Monday I make plans to go to McDonalds and order 2 Double Cheeseburgers no ketchup no mustard add Big Mac Sauce, Medium French Fry and a Large Coke Zero. (Gotta be careful calorie wise ordering a large drink) I have made these plans many weeks and never actually go. However, tomorrow I am going to actually follow through with it and Log it in my Diary. Its better to start the week off with healthy choices but I am going to start the week off bad and force myself to work hard the remainder of the week. MMMM I can taste it now.

You might be told 'no' to the Big Mac sauce on your double-cheeseburgers. If it wasn't on the item to start with, they won't put it on there (the only possible exception would be ketchup instead of tartar sauce for your fish sandwich). I used to work at McDs, and that was the policy when I was there.

In the meantime, here's the useful infromation: http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/nutrition_choices.html
    Calorie charts and all that.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Whoo after a 200lb loss, I don't see anything wrong with your meal choice tomorrow, Enjoy!!!

^^^^:heart::heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ^^^^
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    sweet feathery jesus. they'll add big mac sauce to a double cheeseburger?

you can customize any sandwich how you want it.. even make them into salads.
    or a burger on shredded lettuce instead! yum.

What??? Are you serious??? :))
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I LOVED their hot n' spicy chicken sandwich, but they recently took it away. I'm highly upset with Mcdonalds still, they messed up big time. :brokenheart:

Yeah!!!! Why did they take that away???
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Seriously this time. Every Monday I make plans to go to McDonalds and order 2 Double Cheeseburgers no ketchup no mustard add Big Mac Sauce, Medium French Fry and a Large Coke Zero. (Gotta be careful calorie wise ordering a large drink) I have made these plans many weeks and never actually go. However, tomorrow I am going to actually follow through with it and Log it in my Diary. Its better to start the week off with healthy choices but I am going to start the week off bad and force myself to work hard the remainder of the week. MMMM I can taste it now.

You might be told 'no' to the Big Mac sauce on your double-cheeseburgers. If it wasn't on the item to start with, they won't put it on there (the only possible exception would be ketchup instead of tartar sauce for your fish sandwich). I used to work at McDs, and that was the policy when I was there.

In the meantime, here's the useful infromation: http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/nutrition_choices.html
    Calorie charts and all that.

Thanks!! I really cant wait to get my meal. They never said no to me before. If they do it tomorrow Im going to jump behind the counter and run away with the Mac Sauce bucket and go home and make my own burger. I can live without the other stuff but I need the Mac Sauce to make my day a succesful one.
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 200 :flowerforyou: I don't think there is ONE THING there I would eat but hey, you've lost 200 lbs so I bow to your choices! Enjoy! :tongue:
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I LOVED their hot n' spicy chicken sandwich, but they recently took it away. I'm highly upset with Mcdonalds still, they messed up big time. :brokenheart:

I have no idea! It doesn't even make sense because they still have the regular chicken lol. Does yours still sell it??
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Oh, yuck. I used to love Mcds, until I lived directly behind one in a house for six months, and I gained TWENTY POUNDS on my tiny 5 ft frame from eating there all the time. (That was my freshman fifteen, plus five lol) I avoid that place like the plague, too many bad memories! :p

I do love their twist ice cream cones, though. :)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Congrats on the 200 :flowerforyou: I don't think there is ONE THING there I would eat but hey, you've lost 200 lbs so I bow to your choices! Enjoy! :tongue:

Thx!!! It will be delcious if it still tastes the same as I remember it.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

I have no idea! It doesn't even make sense because they still have the regular chicken lol. Does yours still sell it??

No they dont. They have a spicy chicken but its a Chicken Deluxe with bacon Lettuce and Tomato. Never had it but im quite sure its not the same.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Oh, yuck. I used to love Mcds, until I lived directly behind one in a house for six months, and I gained TWENTY POUNDS on my tiny 5 ft frame from eating there all the time. (That was my freshman fifteen, plus five lol) I avoid that place like the plague, too many bad memories! :p

I do love their twist ice cream cones, though. :)

Yeah the Ice Cream is so buttery and delicious!!
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    First off, congratulations on losing two hundred pounds. That is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself. I say follow through with your plan. You definitely deserve to treat yourself. Just don't make it a routine.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Their ice cream is so good too. I get a mix of the caramal and hot fudge sauces. It's because it's absolutely loaded with sugar so it tastes damn good. I'm having a WANT TO EAT ALL THE THINGS moment lol. Micky D's is freaking good. Anyone who says I HATE EVERYTHING THERE is lying to themselves cos there isn't a single person in this world who doesn't like one thing on their menu.

Also we never even HAD a spicy chicken sandwich here in Boston =( I'm jealous you guys got one for a little while.

When people (aka my parents) tell me I'm too obsessive about my diet I'm just like okay so take me to mcd's and see me be very non obsessive lol.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    First off, congratulations on losing two hundred pounds. That is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself. I say follow through with your plan. You definitely deserve to treat yourself. Just don't make it a routine.

Well thank you ma'am. I crave it all the time but never get it. :-/ I think this time I will get it. However, It all depends on how 97 degrees feels tomorrow. I have to jog 3.3 miles to get it and then walk back home 3.3 miles after eating it so I will decide whether its worth it or not come tomorrow. Thats the only way I eat fast food is if I jog to get it.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Their ice cream is so good too. I get a mix of the caramal and hot fudge sauces. It's because it's absolutely loaded with sugar so it tastes damn good. I'm having a WANT TO EAT ALL THE THINGS moment lol. Micky D's is freaking good. Anyone who says I HATE EVERYTHING THERE is lying to themselves cos there isn't a single person in this world who doesn't like one thing on their menu.

Also we never even HAD a spicy chicken sandwich here in Boston =( I'm jealous you guys got one for a little while.

When people (aka my parents) tell me I'm too obsessive about my diet I'm just like okay so take me to mcd's and see me be very non obsessive lol.

Wow mixed choclate and caramel?? I may have to try that someday. I agree Not everything in Mickey D's is good but at least 1 thing is. Lying to anyone is wrong. Lying to yourself is down right stupid. LOL. The spicy chicken was so awesome. I ordered it plain just how I do any chicken sandwich at McDonalds but the Mayo on it was pretty darn good combination. Obsessive about your diet?!!? Lol.
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    I remember a time I used to take my kids to McDonalds once a forthnight for a treat havnt done that in years they might pop in the odd time ,do people seriously live on that stuff I cant believe anyone would eat there once a week,does that seriously happen?I would have thought its a place to go the odd time for kids birthday parties
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I get a Happy Meal now, around 520 cals mmmm :)
  • lillauraseymour
    lillauraseymour Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If my only choice is Mcdonald's I'll order a sweet chilli seared wrap(340 cals 8gs fat) /small chips (200 and something cals) and a diet coke. If i'm being naughty i'll get a cheeseburger which also has around 300 cals but ALOT more FAT!! I allow myself one junk food meal a week, which is usually fish and chips on afriday night usually around 700 cals
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but just the smell of McDonald's turns my stomach. :sick: