• MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Sir, I like the way you think!

Thank You. :drinker:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I worked out today (my off day) for a burger from McD's. I had a salad from there yesterday, to make it fit within my day -- was still craving the cheeseburger today. So I had one. Sometimes you just have to let yourself have what you want.
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    May sound silly, but i'm hooked on their happy meals...under 500 cals and everything in moderation....I love those "kid size" fries...they are the cutest thing ever! The spicy chick bites are yummy too! And I love their oatmeals!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    i like their chicken nuggets. i dont care they are made out of chicken lips, some pink liquid goo that looks like a strawberry milkshake, and whatever else falls in the grinder. those b*tches are good with honey mustard sauce.

i dont like the fries though. BK fries for da win!!!

I love BK Fries too but not making 2 stops. I will settle for one or the other.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Can I has some fries?

Please?

Sure! I order them minus salt so that I can get them fresh and then I add my own salt. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

get the burger with no salt so you make sure that is fresh too.

i eat mcds a lot, i know all the tricks :D
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I had some Micky D's today as we call it. Filet-o-fish and lg. diet soda...TOM craving!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    ugh, after mcdonalds gave me a cinna-melt that was frozen solid this morning and refused to give me a refund, eff them.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    sweet feathery jesus. they'll add big mac sauce to a double cheeseburger?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i forgot to say:

MCGRIDLES!!

I havent had a mcd mcgriddle in like a year, but i have sorta made my own using Trader joe's gluten free pancakes, eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese and of course syrup :laugh:
    i love the mix of savory salty and sweet!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    sweet feathery jesus. they'll add big mac sauce to a double cheeseburger?

you can customize any sandwich how you want it.. even make them into salads.
    or a burger on shredded lettuce instead! yum.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Get a chocolate chip frappe and a S'mores pie too ;) yum

Wow!!!! They have that?!?!?!?
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    God I was so obsessed with double cheeseburgers when I was pregnant. That and the yogurt parfaits, sausage breakfast sandwiches from Starbucks, and cheese quesadillas from taco bell. I'm pretty sure the main ingredient in all of those things is crack. I would fiend for mcdoubles.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have not had anything from Mickey Ds in almost a year and a half with the exception of iceed coffee. Their 400 calories menu makes me shake my head in shame...
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I work at McDonalds so I end up eating there a lot. I usually have a Salad with cheddar jack cheese and a snack size spicy mcbite and add the bites to the salad with ranch dressing. It is on the higher end for calories, but oh so good and I always fit it into my day.

Yummm I may have to try the mcbites. Iove the fish bites with the tartar sauce!!!! OMG I think I might order that instead!!!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Haha! I thought I was the only adult who ordered a happy meal.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I had some frozen yogurt the other day from Hagen Daz. Yum.

Hey!!!! You are trying to get me unfocused here!! The topic is McDonalds. Not Hagen Daz but that sounds delicious!!!! LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Mickey D's stopped using pink slime a year ago, long before the big fuss was made..you're good to go :)

Thanks but either ay I would eat it. LOL. Im fat and could care less about the pink slime. I dont care if it was green slime. Its good!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Ditch the double cheeseburgers and go with the Mcnuggets. Dip them in honey, and then barbeque sauce (yes, you must dip it in the honey first). Trust me. Nom Nom Nom.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I treated myself to a Caramel Sundae. Its beena long time but well worth the wait.

http://freew67.blogspot.com/

I love the strawberry kind with peanuts.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    It seems like even when I fit Mcdonalds into my calories AND go to the gym my weight is stubborn for a few days and won't budge!