McDonalds

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    No no no I want WhatABurger fries dipped in a chocolate shake... Oh man this thread is torture lol.
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    If I lost 200 lb I'd definitely let myself indulge every so often!
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    I go there alot and get chicken sandwiches and for breakfast, I get the oatmeal with apples in it!
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm all for IIFYM, but I genuinely don't like McD. Seems like I'm the only one! Haha. If you love it though, more power to you.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I used to work there and I gained 15 pounds working there. But man you also BURN calories there! You're running around serving food and trying to get everything out fast fast fast but you get so hungry! I used to snack on the chicken nuggets and fries all day and then our meals were free so I'd eat at least 4 meals there a week. Their food is legit addicting too. Because I never really ate there much before I worked there then I tried Mac Sauce and everything went to hell because it's legitimately crack cocaine in delicious calorie ridden spread form! FOr the record my store was wicked sanitary...

I don't really eat meat anymore but occasionally I'll go down and get a hamburger no ketchup no mustard extra onions/pickles add mac sauce or bbq sauce. Adding BBQ sauce adds a lot of sugar but mac sauce is full of calories and fat but if I'm at Mc'ds I'm obviously aware it's not going to be the healthiest thing. It just depends what mood I'm in. If I want to be REALLY bad I'll get a Big Mac with no meat, extra everything else. You'd think the meatless thing would save you a lot of calories but it actually saves you less then 200...all the calories come form the sauce and bread but it's damn good.

I've lost 30 pounds eating at Mcd's several times a month. this damn 1 dollar diet coke thing kills me, their diet coke is so amazing IDK what it is...I always end up getting something else when I'm there tho and the one closet to my place is the one I used to work at so even when I order small fries in the drive thru if someone I know is working they sneak on a medium fries for me. But normally I don't actually get the fries bc it's mostly their macsauce I'm craving.

I really want to try their spicy mcbites but I fear what will happen when I do lol
  • jenbison
    jenbison Posts: 38
    Options
    Mike, way to go in losing 200 pounds! Go to McD's, have your burger & icecream & enjoy every single bite!! You deserve to treat yourself & if McD's is your treat, GO FOR IT!!
  • weepingwillowtrees
    weepingwillowtrees Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    order an unsweetened tea next time no calories:bigsmile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,547 Member
    Options
    To each their own. I will NEVER eat that death food again. In my lifetime I've eaten enough Big Macs for a small nation. Now I want to be healthy in every possible way. I worked at McDonald's once upon a time, I know what happened to the food in our store and I'm sure it still happens. Only you are in charge of what goes in your mouth. If it makes YOU happy....
    But it wasn't the Big Macs that was the big issue. It was the over consumption. You could over consume healthy food and have the same problem.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    bacon ranch grilled chicken salad EVERYDAY
    low carb and only 230 cals
    im addicted!
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    To each their own. I will NEVER eat that death food again. In my lifetime I've eaten enough Big Macs for a small nation. Now I want to be healthy in every possible way. I worked at McDonald's once upon a time, I know what happened to the food in our store and I'm sure it still happens. Only you are in charge of what goes in your mouth. If it makes YOU happy....
    But it wasn't the Big Macs that was the big issue. It was the over consumption. You could over consume healthy food and have the same problem.

IDEA Fitness member

yup...what he said^.
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Whoo after a 200lb loss, I don't see anything wrong with your meal choice tomorrow, Enjoy!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    No no no I want WhatABurger fries dipped in a chocolate shake... Oh man this thread is torture lol.

I havent had WhatABurger in years. We dont have them here in Ga and thank God!!! I want to stop so bad whenever I travel to Florida.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    If I lost 200 lb I'd definitely let myself indulge every so often!

Ha Ha. The problem is that I have to jog to the McDonalds or I dont get it. Driving is not an option. I do it to burn the calories and not feel so bad about eating it. That could be the reason I have not had it in so long. :grumble:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I go there alot and get chicken sandwiches and for breakfast, I get the oatmeal with apples in it!

Oatmeal from there is so good. I want some now!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'm all for IIFYM, but I genuinely don't like McD. Seems like I'm the only one! Haha. If you love it though, more power to you.

Thx. :smile:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I used to work there and I gained 15 pounds working there. But man you also BURN calories there! You're running around serving food and trying to get everything out fast fast fast but you get so hungry! I used to snack on the chicken nuggets and fries all day and then our meals were free so I'd eat at least 4 meals there a week. Their food is legit addicting too. Because I never really ate there much before I worked there then I tried Mac Sauce and everything went to hell because it's legitimately crack cocaine in delicious calorie ridden spread form! FOr the record my store was wicked sanitary...

I don't really eat meat anymore but occasionally I'll go down and get a hamburger no ketchup no mustard extra onions/pickles add mac sauce or bbq sauce. Adding BBQ sauce adds a lot of sugar but mac sauce is full of calories and fat but if I'm at Mc'ds I'm obviously aware it's not going to be the healthiest thing. It just depends what mood I'm in. If I want to be REALLY bad I'll get a Big Mac with no meat, extra everything else. You'd think the meatless thing would save you a lot of calories but it actually saves you less then 200...all the calories come form the sauce and bread but it's damn good.

I've lost 30 pounds eating at Mcd's several times a month. this damn 1 dollar diet coke thing kills me, their diet coke is so amazing IDK what it is...I always end up getting something else when I'm there tho and the one closet to my place is the one I used to work at so even when I order small fries in the drive thru if someone I know is working they sneak on a medium fries for me. But normally I don't actually get the fries bc it's mostly their macsauce I'm craving.

I really want to try their spicy mcbites but I fear what will happen when I do lol

This was an awesome post. Thx. I love the mac sauce as well.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I LOVED their hot n' spicy chicken sandwich, but they recently took it away. I'm highly upset with Mcdonalds still, they messed up big time. :brokenheart:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Mike, way to go in losing 200 pounds! Go to McD's, have your burger & icecream & enjoy every single bite!! You deserve to treat yourself & if McD's is your treat, GO FOR IT!!

Thanks a million. Im so ready I wish that they would just skip breakfast service!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    order an unsweetened tea next time no calories:bigsmile:

LOL. Yuck!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

^^^^:drinker: :drinker: ^^^^