McDonalds

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I like their fries and shakes, but most of their other stuff started tasting crappy to me after avoiding it for awhile.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    After more than 6 months only eating healthy, I actually can't stand mcdonalds anymore lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I worked out today (my off day) for a burger from McD's. I had a salad from there yesterday, to make it fit within my day -- was still craving the cheeseburger today. So I had one. Sometimes you just have to let yourself have what you want.

I so agree with you. I have been putting it off for to long and enough is enough!
  • snake13211
    snake13211 Posts: 23
    Options
    Eat what you want and work it off.
    :)

I miss Mc donalds big macs lol.
    I only stopped eating them because I always feel a little sick after. :p
  • KeiKun
    KeiKun Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I try not to have Mickey D's since that experiment at school years ago, where we kept a burger and fries for months without it growing mould. :indifferent:
    But on the days I don't give a damn.....
    Fillet-o-fish burgers with medium fries and a Large Pepsi Max!!! And a McFlurry for dessert :love:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    May sound silly, but i'm hooked on their happy meals...under 500 cals and everything in moderation....I love those "kid size" fries...they are the cutest thing ever! The spicy chick bites are yummy too! And I love their oatmeals!

Yeah the happy meals are awesome!!! When I order them I get the girl toy so that they dont know its for me. The fries are a tease though. As soon as I get started they are GONE!! Cute but a huge tease.
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have one word for today...

BACONATOR.
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    macca fries are the best ahhh! :D YUM.
    remember to save a couple to dip in the ice cream :D

dammit now i'm craving some salty goodness
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Can I has some fries?

Please?

Sure! I order them minus salt so that I can get them fresh and then I add my own salt. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

get the burger with no salt so you make sure that is fresh too.

i eat mcds a lot, i know all the tricks :D

LOL @ Burger with no salt. Is that possible? I just say add extra pickles or something and it appears fresh enough for me to enjoy.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Seriously this time. Every Monday I make plans to go to McDonalds and order 2 Double Cheeseburgers no ketchup no mustard add Big Mac Sauce, Medium French Fry and a Large Coke Zero. (Gotta be careful calorie wise ordering a large drink) I have made these plans many weeks and never actually go. However, tomorrow I am going to actually follow through with it and Log it in my Diary. Its better to start the week off with healthy choices but I am going to start the week off bad and force myself to work hard the remainder of the week. MMMM I can taste it now.

I allow myself one double cheeseburger...once a week... and always log. The logging keeps you on track..and accountable.
    I don't think its better to log at the beginning of the week and work off later... bc for me at least... I tend to eat it... and the justify eating it... then justify the rest of the week... before I know it... I'm putting everything off till the next week and starting all over again :(
    If you have your day.. have it.. but only if our strong enough to start RIGHT the next day.
  • shirayne
    shirayne Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i had me some mcdonalds today.

no shame here.
    okay maybe a little but i worked out :P

Are you telling me that I need to be ashamed for what Im ordering tomorrow? lol
    Im not ashamed even a little. LOL. I will log it with pride!!

With 200 pounds lost... you have plenty to be proud of! My hat is off to you!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I had some Micky D's today as we call it. Filet-o-fish and lg. diet soda...TOM craving!

Yummm!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    the only thing I get at McDonalds is their iced coffee :)
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    hmmm, PLANNING junk food out? I never do that, I may start doing that from now on!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    ugh, after mcdonalds gave me a cinna-melt that was frozen solid this morning and refused to give me a refund, eff them.

Nooooo!!!! Dont try to ruin my experience!! LOL Im sorry your experience was ruined though. The cina-melts look delicious. Never had them though.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    sweet feathery jesus. they'll add big mac sauce to a double cheeseburger?

Yes!!! Its only 25 cents extra in some places. In some other locations its free and that still saves me $1.90. Tastes the same but I dont like the lettuce on my burger so thats the only difference and minus the middle piece of bread tastes the same to me.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    i forgot to say:

MCGRIDLES!!

I havent had a mcd mcgriddle in like a year, but i have sorta made my own using Trader joe's gluten free pancakes, eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese and of course syrup :laugh:
    i love the mix of savory salty and sweet!

Those things are orgasmic!!! I stopped ordering them years ago because they are like lays potato chips. I cant eat just 1. PLUS they were on the dollar menu now they cost like 2 dollars. My Lord they are good!!!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    i like their chicken nuggets. i dont care they are made out of chicken lips, some pink liquid goo that looks like a strawberry milkshake, and whatever else falls in the grinder. those b*tches are good with honey mustard sauce.

i dont like the fries though. BK fries for da win!!!

Mmmmmm...honey mustard sauce!!!
  • jryan83
    jryan83 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Mickie D's in 85 days since I started on MFP. I've been tempted, but I find I can eat a whole lot more burger and fries when they are homeade. The fat in those skinny lil burgers is INSANE!

My first big craving for fast food was satified at Popeyes and now occasionally at KFC. I don't mind eating at fast foods if I can find something that fits my macro's and will actually satisfy me.

Anyway... Enjoy a McDouble for me and some fries.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Uuuugh I want some mcnugs now.... I'll only eat mcD's when the hubby is here though because he always wants it and it's SO hard to say no lol

With sweet and sour sauce! I won't eat them without it! I dip my fries in it too, I have since I was little :-) NOM
    (I cried once when they forgot to put my sauce in the bag. True story.)