McDonalds

Options

Replies

• ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have a sudden craving for a Filet of fish - maybe I will have to cruise through the drive thru tomorrow:smokin:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    God I was so obsessed with double cheeseburgers when I was pregnant. That and the yogurt parfaits, sausage breakfast sandwiches from Starbucks, and cheese quesadillas from taco bell. I'm pretty sure the main ingredient in all of those things is crack. I would fiend for mcdoubles.

I never had the Yogurt parfaits. They always sounded too healthy to me which ran me away from it because I associated healthy to bad tasting. I hate the quesadillas from taco bell but absolutely loved the Flat Bread Sandwhiches with the chipotle sauce. OMG. I know the McDoubles taste the same as double cheeseburgers but I hate them because they cheat you on the cheese. They only give you 1 slice. 2 patties and 1 slice of cheese is robbery. I wont settle for it. LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I have not had anything from Mickey Ds in almost a year and a half with the exception of iceed coffee. Their 400 calories menu makes me shake my head in shame...

Really? Why do you shake your head in shame? Just curious. 400 calories sounds great!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Ditch the double cheeseburgers and go with the Mcnuggets. Dip them in honey, and then barbeque sauce (yes, you must dip it in the honey first). Trust me. Nom Nom Nom.

*Typing tip in notes section of my cellular device*
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    It seems like even when I fit Mcdonalds into my calories AND go to the gym my weight is stubborn for a few days and won't budge!

Its mental im sure. LOL. Maybe not but you are really trying to talk me out of it and I dont like it. AT All. :indifferent:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I like their fries and shakes, but most of their other stuff started tasting crappy to me after avoiding it for awhile.

I love all of their frozen foods. Oreo McFlurries!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    After more than 6 months only eating healthy, I actually can't stand mcdonalds anymore lol

So what are you trying to say?!?!?? McDonalds isnt healthy? LOL. You guys are really trying to talk me out of this huh?
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    U lose 200 lbs., you get to eat whatever you want, dude!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Eat what you want and work it off.
    :)

I miss Mc donalds big macs lol.
    I only stopped eating them because I always feel a little sick after. :p

Well said!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I try not to have Mickey D's since that experiment at school years ago, where we kept a burger and fries for months without it growing mould. :indifferent:
    But on the days I don't give a damn.....
    Fillet-o-fish burgers with medium fries and a Large Pepsi Max!!! And a McFlurry for dessert :love:

Thats the spirit!!! We did the same experiment. LOL. Taste great when its only 1 day old though. :indifferent:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I have one word for today...

BACONATOR.

Hey Hey Hey!!!! They dont serve that at McDonalds!!! Take it back!!! :explode: :explode: :sad: :sad:
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I treat myself to a double quarter pounder with cheese and fries...It is my absolute favorite. Say what you want but I am still losing!!!!!!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    macca fries are the best ahhh! :D YUM.
    remember to save a couple to dip in the ice cream :D

dammit now i'm craving some salty goodness

LOL You do that to!!!!!????
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Seriously this time. Every Monday I make plans to go to McDonalds and order 2 Double Cheeseburgers no ketchup no mustard add Big Mac Sauce, Medium French Fry and a Large Coke Zero. (Gotta be careful calorie wise ordering a large drink) I have made these plans many weeks and never actually go. However, tomorrow I am going to actually follow through with it and Log it in my Diary. Its better to start the week off with healthy choices but I am going to start the week off bad and force myself to work hard the remainder of the week. MMMM I can taste it now.

I allow myself one double cheeseburger...once a week... and always log. The logging keeps you on track..and accountable.
    I don't think its better to log at the beginning of the week and work off later... bc for me at least... I tend to eat it... and the justify eating it... then justify the rest of the week... before I know it... I'm putting everything off till the next week and starting all over again :(
    If you have your day.. have it.. but only if our strong enough to start RIGHT the next day.

Understood.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    i had me some mcdonalds today.

no shame here.
    okay maybe a little but i worked out :P

Are you telling me that I need to be ashamed for what Im ordering tomorrow? lol
    Im not ashamed even a little. LOL. I will log it with pride!!

With 200 pounds lost... you have plenty to be proud of! My hat is off to you!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thx.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    hmmm, PLANNING junk food out? I never do that, I may start doing that from now on!

Did I give you an idea? Awesome!!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I haven't been to Mickie D's in 85 days since I started on MFP. I've been tempted, but I find I can eat a whole lot more burger and fries when they are homeade. The fat in those skinny lil burgers is INSANE!

My first big craving for fast food was satified at Popeyes and now occasionally at KFC. I don't mind eating at fast foods if I can find something that fits my macro's and will actually satisfy me.

Anyway... Enjoy a McDouble for me and some fries.

KFC and Popeyes are delicious!!!!
    Well I am ordering 2 so that second one that I eat, I will think about you.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Uuuugh I want some mcnugs now.... I'll only eat mcD's when the hubby is here though because he always wants it and it's SO hard to say no lol

With sweet and sour sauce! I won't eat them without it! I dip my fries in it too, I have since I was little :-) NOM
    (I cried once when they forgot to put my sauce in the bag. True story.)

LOL You cried?!?!? Did it help? I love the barbacue.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I have a sudden craving for a Filet of fish - maybe I will have to cruise through the drive thru tomorrow:smokin:

LOL. Enjoy.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    We treated the boys to McDonalds tonight but I didn't get any.... There is a left over chicken nugget in the kitchen calling to me. Will power will power will power..... 5lbs to go. Just 5 little pounds and then we start maintenance mode.