Christmas/Holiday/Dayyoucelebrate Challenge

Options

Replies

• amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Nasty (real nasty!) dental appointment yesterday and finally tooth a little less sore. Just can't open my mouth as so sore from all the injections to try and numb my tooth. So no chewing still. Tried a chocolate biscuit - 6 teeny bites and just not the same. So I'm off out to buy every flavour of ice cream I love so as not to feel I'm missing out!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    On Monday I bought my nieces & nephews some holiday doughnuts from Wal-Mart's bakery in the shape of a tree caked with icing. It came in a six pack so of course I had to eat two of them so it would make it more even for them:D.

Tomorrow I plan on eating:

Breakfast:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar & maybe some biscuits & gravy

Lunch:

ALL THE FOODS! Chili & Fritos, meatballs, homemade crab dip with chips & cucumber to dip in, deviled eggs, crock pot macaroni & cheese, dirt dessert, snickerdoodle cookies, lunchmeats, & who knows what else.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Waitwaitwait we're talkin skin on skin contact? Well then let me be more specific:

I'll probably have exactly 85 grams of raw spinach while looking at my favorite thinspiration pictures and googling "cardio for spot reduction"

BAW HA HA HA HA HA
    FOQXdwL_zps85d1a0cf.jpg

rs_500x282-140113151420-92081-archer-danger-zone-gif-pnbv-eggsy-vs-bond-vs-archer-how-the-kingsman-stacks-up.gif?width=500&height=282

Mp1XJZJ_zpscoqrobpm.gif
  • ERH56
    ERH56 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I plan to stay within my calorie allotment and stay slim. Nothing is worth gaining back the weight that took so long to lose!

I hear ya. Wisdom is justified by her children. We're having home made pizzas. I'll have my share but won't stuff myself. If I ate 4000 or more calories I would feel uncomfortable (physically) for most of the day. So, pizza, some merlot and good friends will suffice.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Tonight for dinner I'm making Ham, green beans, sweet potatoes and rolls.

Which will be promptly followed by hot cocoa while driving around looking at xmas light displays with my kiddo. There will be whipped cream and marshmallows involved.

Also, I will need to help Santa Claus eat the cookies we leave out for him. He's fat enough as it is and I'm pregnant. I'll try to leave him a cookie.

I'm thinking some Eggnog will also be appropriate but I haven't logged it yet.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    ERH56 wrote: »
    I plan to stay within my calorie allotment and stay slim. Nothing is worth gaining back the weight that took so long to lose!

I hear ya. Wisdom is justified by her children. We're having home made pizzas. I'll have my share but won't stuff myself. If I ate 4000 or more calories I would feel uncomfortable (physically) for most of the day. So, pizza, some merlot and good friends will suffice.

Stephen%20Colbert%20telling%20you%20to%20go%20away.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I ate about 3000 last night... had fried chicken, baked ziti, mac and cheese, rice and beans, biscuits, BBQ spare ribs, washed it down with copious amounts of liquor. And had a slice of Junior's strawberry cheesecake.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I started the day with two pieces of this, after dreaming about it all night. Sheesh it's even better the next day (it's chestnut buttercream inside, chocolate buttercream outside).

log_zps91d6bac2.jpg

So I'm at 1000 calories so far and it's only 9am. Breakfast buffet tonight (quiche, French toast, hash brown, and more), and I doubt I'll skip lunch so... Probably 3-4000 calories today. Still unsure about tomorrow, I'm making another log, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting any chocolate or not (which would probably make all the difference).

Let's bring it on.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I started the day with two pieces of this, after dreaming about it all night. Sheesh it's even better the next day (it's chestnut buttercream inside, chocolate buttercream outside).

log_zps91d6bac2.jpg

So I'm at 1000 calories so far and it's only 9am. Breakfast buffet tonight (quiche, French toast, hash brown, and more), and I doubt I'll skip lunch so... Probably 3-4000 calories today. Still unsure about tomorrow, I'm making another log, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting any chocolate or not (which would probably make all the difference).

Let's bring it on.
    unbbmr13xrj1.gif

I look forward to everyone's pictures and I'll do my best to upload my own.

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

log_zps91d6bac2.jpg

Let's bring it on.

200_s.gif

Gimme ALL the cakes.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I need an archer danger zone gif.. we need moar
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Aw who am I kidding about taking it easy today! 20141224_100113_zpsab1czlx6.jpg
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Last night I was doing some Christmas baking. I made Chocolate Chip Caramel Surprise. (It's basically a chocolate chip cookie recipe with a caramel piece wrapped in it and then I used mint chocolate chips) I think I ate 6 of them. :p After all you MUST test your baking as it comes out of the oven to make sure it's safe to give to other people, and then you also need to test at least one off of every tray that comes out right?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    angf0679 wrote: »
    Last night I was doing some Christmas baking. I made Chocolate Chip Caramel Surprise. (It's basically a chocolate chip cookie recipe with a caramel piece wrapped in it and then I used mint chocolate chips) I think I ate 6 of them. :p After all you MUST test your baking as it comes out of the oven to make sure it's safe to give to other people, and then you also need to test at least one off of every tray that comes out right?

Always have to test for poison. Not only that, but how the baked good 'stands' is pivotal for presentation. Taste is a deal breaker. If an item looks great but tastes like crap, you better be prepared for not receiving any gifts. This is all highly important stuff.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    angf0679 wrote: »

no- you have to test pre-bake- and post bake.

make sure it's right before you bake (what a waste if it's NOT)
    and then clearly post bake- can't share sh!tty cookies- EVER. so you must test to make sure!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I need a calorie stab... 3K? 4K? Come on- don't skimp on me!!! :p

I like the Christmas Eve brunch and dinner- that's going to really knock it out of the park. Oh gurl- with the bailey's and coffee!!! WINNER!!!

I've been having Bailey's Chocolate Cherry and coffee every night this week.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    you my friend are a winner.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Aw who am I kidding about taking it easy today! 20141224_100113_zpsab1czlx6.jpg

That has fruit...

...which means it's healthy...

...so it doesn't count at all.

#holidaylogic
  • JoRocka
    Options
    That's pretty much what we all agreed on here.

Same with the bannan creme pudding- and weird greek baclava dessert they fed me that they are calling it the Battle Star Gallatica dessert... which was described to me as
    - "an angel *kitten* in my mouth- because it's heavenly"

and which point I texted back
    "I"m on my way"

I'm not sure what was in that. but it was pretty good.