WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2015

Options

Replies

• LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Got to read up to page 25. Took notes but now running out of time to post them. Find time later hope.

As for me all is well lost 1.6 at tops last night. Not as good as wii gave me in the morning but have to face it you weight more at night. But I'm happy with that. So going to make today a good day.

See you all lighter.
    Linda in stormy Northern Ontario.
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I hope everyone is well this morning. We had a little snow last night, but it was mostly gone this morning and they are promising temps in the upper 40's today! Oh joy! Next week in the 50's all week! But I just bought some fleece lined leggings and now I may not get to try them. Oh well.

I got some stuff at Walgreens called Working Hands that is supposed to help with the cracked finger problem. I tried it this morning and it felt really silky going on but then my hands felt sticky. Don't care for that feeling, but if it will help my poor fingers, I'm willing to deal with it. Of course, now the cracks are all filled with super glue and NuSkin, so the lotion can't even get to them.

I'm sitting at my desk drinking tea. I have several drafting jobs to do, then I will start making more bowls.

Beth, I must have missed the post about Ashley, so backed up to read it. How awful! I hope she comes through it with no lasting damage. Wiggling the toes seems to be a good sign, right?

Linda, congrats on the weight loss. Yes, I always weigh more in the evening - or even after breakfast, so I weigh first thing in the morning. I hate it when I have to go to the doctor later in the day and their scale lies about me.

Everybody is on such a roll with cleaning and decluttering. I need to join in. My kitchen is a disaster, and the spare bedroom is packed to the gills with unknown junk. I need to find some time to deal with it, because it's weighing me down.

Viv, my heart breaks for you and the reminders you are dealing with in your home. Is there anybody who can come help you? When my husband's aunt passed suddenly, she had just gone to the hospital for an overnight procedure and she left little sticky notes everywhere telling her husband do this, don't do that, this is where the coffee filters are, etc. So he could manage by himself for a day while she was gone. After she passed he left the notes where they were for months. It had to be depressing to see them every day. Finally his daughter in law came and helped him take it all down and box up her things.

Tonight is another women's basketball game, and I want to take the kids. Maybe even the little guy this time. If hubby would come to help it would be nice, but he's not willing to do that. So, no time to clean tonight. This Saturday I'm going to Arkansas with a friend for a one-day ceramic workshop. That should be fun. So no time to clean this weekend. Oh well.

Gotta get busy. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Sylvia

• suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    The sun is shining for the first time in 6 days. It makes me happy but it's still cold. Hope it will warm up enough for me to do some work in my garden.
    Beth - thanks for the update on Ashley. She is on my prayer list.
    Barbie - Happy Anniversary. Sounds like a true love story.
    drKatie - I thought it was funny but some people don't think you should laugh in church. I think maybe they didn't get it!!
    Viv - I'm in a declutter mood also. However, today I'm cleaning grout. Saw a solution on FB and thought I'd try it. Like the idea of 15 minutes a day. It's amazing how much you can accomplish in that time.
    Jane - thinking of you today and wish you God's peace.
    Heather - it occurred to me that you've been sitting typing a lot and I wondered if there is some connection there to your pain. Maybe get up and stretch more often.
    Just a thought.
    Sue in TN - to me a loss is a loss. Much better than a gain and it's over 1/2 lb..
    Lin - Good for you. Keep on keeping on.
    Well my Nike Fuel Band to charge up so now I can go get some steps. Have a wonderful day.
    SueBDew in TX
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,666 Member
    Options
    exermom- - what are some of your abbreviations? What does lvl stand for? 61fl? lat5 (a resistance?) lvl means Level - depending on the machine, 1-10 (10 being hardest) fl means floors, so that would have been 61 floors. lat means lateral - the higher the number the wider your legs are separated during movement, so if it was lat1 that mean my legs would have been the closest together, if it would have been a 10, it would have been kind of like inline skating kinda motion? it's a cool machine. hope that made sense
    -
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good morning, all. Up since 5:30am; made a huge pot of ham and bean soup and a new batch of hard boiled eggs. Taking some soup to Gin's DH and to Gwen later as I need a trip in to town for the post office anyway to forward mail to a neighbor. Planning a stop at a Mongolian place for a bowl of my fav. hot and sour soup for lunch since Gin's widower lives close to there. Cloudy again, seems like forever since the sun has been out once more, but they do promise a bit of sun later........and it's NOT raining........yay. 35 degrees this am......not too bad.

I took my own stab at decluttering this am.......the bread drawer. Success! Of course "bread" is not much in evidence in there. Dried fruits, all kinds of nuts, grain type foods from 4 types of oatmeal to about 5 other of that sort, barley,brown rice, chia, quinoa etc. Couple pkgs of coconut, dried beans..........and one half empty multi grain bread pkg.

Calendars........Small profit realized; would have been double if price wasn't reduced. One of the officers is supposed to take the remaining ( I believe about 20) to the FOP to try to sell. I ended up buying a lot more than I sold and a lot more than I'd planned but they are in the mail now to people who will enjoy them. C'est la vie

Midmonth check: I am down 3 pounds which was my goal for the month so I'll aim for one more. The ladies here in successful maintenance (Katla, Heather, Barbie, Michele) are my heros. (Sorry if I left anyone off from that list.)

Tomorrow we leave for "The Interview".........vet school version. Anyone so inclined please think good thoughts, send good vibes, add my DD to your prayer list for Saturday am. Thank you all.

jane...........Thoughts of you this am........comfort, strength

meg........Hope MRI results give you some answers.

Beth...........It sounds like that poor girl has had absolutely catastrophic injuries. Her poor parents. My heart goes out to all of them; it certainly is true about life changing in an instant. Will keep her very close in thought and hope the surgery in both effective and successful. How old is Ashley?

Sylvia..........Excellent marketing idea on the bowls. Around here, I doubt if the teacher would have had the autonomy to make the decision to do that.........we are sooooooo bogged down in getting approvals for everything.

Katla........So glad you enjoyed the new core class!!!

viv......(((((hugs)))))))

Heather.........I would be concerned too with the trip coming up; hope the pain just goes away!!!

Michele.......The mechanic showed me something under the lid that I could take off and put back on and the check engine light would go away, but it never lasted very long so I just stopped. It looks like NC has 4 different regional PBS channels and they don't all show the same programs....we get one of them but we also get our local PBS too. I believe it was called The Great British Baking Show. If you google pbs north carolina. then click on unctv.org and then click on sched. you should find it.

Wow, I've been extra wordy today!!! Maybe nerves for the trip tomorrow??? Anyway, hope you are all having good days; hello to anyone I missed!

Hunger is not an emergency.
    Determined.
    yanniejannie
    mid-Atlantic

• mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Todays joke hits a little too close to home:

:)

You know you're a senior citizen when every time you leave your house; you have to go back because you forgot something.

:#
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    All caught up but didn't take notes. But will answer a few things I seen
    For whom ever drinks pop everyday it is said that it stretches your stomach and makes you hungry. That's why people who have gastric by pass can't have fizzy drinks.

Sylvia
    What a great idea about the bowl. And that the school went along with your plan.

Well I'm not in a good frame of mind today. A friend a very dear friend for about the last 30 years or more is on her way out. Her hubby called to say her body is shutting down. I'm so glad I went to see her on Tuesday at least I have that to hold on to. He told me not to go. But I think I will anyhow the least I can do is be there for the family. I'm sure a lot of her problem is weight related. COPD from smoking many many years and a huge weight gain when she quit. She got that influenza that is spreading here like wild fire.

I tried my best been trying for years to get her to come to tops. She finally came in October and was slowly losing weight but it wasn't fast enough.

So now more reason for me to get busy with my weight problem.

See you all lighter.
    Linda in Northern Ontario
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,323 Member
    Options
    Hi again all. :flowerforyou:

Michele, Yanniejannie, it's called The Great British Bake Off. :laugh: The older lady on it, called Mary Berry, is everyone's fave granny.

Had the most frustrating dsy with my computer and my typing. The b***** thing shuts down for updates just out of the blue and then when I'm done for the day and all saved properly it decided only to save back to the original restart. Grrrrrrrrr! :sad: I know I have to keep going, but it takes all the joy out of it when you are struggling with technology. The actual book is difficult enough as it is.

DH had been food shopping and wasn't impressed with me having a rant. :embarassed: as he had been a good boy. All calm now. My DDIL'S new book has arrived, THIS BOOK WILL MAKE YOU MINDFUL, so I think I'd better read it quick! ! ! ! :laugh:

Sue - I think you have a point. I absolutely hate typing so perhaps I'm tensing up. Front stabbing pains don't seem to fit though. Bit better at the moment. Hope to continue improvement. :happy:

Beth - I like that 15 min thing. Even five mins can make a difference. In Happiness At Home she says if there is something you can do in one minute do it now. That has made a big difference to me in putting things away, taking things upstairs etc. I don't postpone stuff as much and it doesn't get so out of hand. If it's staring at you and it will only take one minute - do it.
    I'm pleased to say that our new bedroom is still tidy, one month on. I have had to train DH to make his side of the bed every day and he still isn't perfect (he doesn't really get cushions) but there is a huge improvement and we don't use it as a dumping ground. :bigsmile:

Love to all. Heather in showery Hampshire UK
    27681614.png
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,081 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Heather hope you feel better quickly. Have a great trip to Sri Lanka! Pictures please!. My foreign service friend lived there for awhile. I didn't get a chance to visit.

Linda interesting about the soda. I do drink carbonated water on occasion. Wonder if has same effect. Not a soda pop fan. In Missouri where I grew up they call it pop.

Going through my teaching material and reorganizing. Slowly letting go!

Have a great day all.
    :heart: MNMargaret

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Barbie: Happy Anniversary! It is always wonderful to hear about a couple who are still in love after many years together. I’m happy to hear that you were able to get MFP to supply you with the real total number of days you’ve been actively working on your diet and health. It makes me feel better about their support for us.

TNToni: I am looking forward to hearing about how you like your work at the Y. I think you’ll do a wonderful job.

Sue from TN: When the weather keeps me locked in I ride my recumbent bike in the garage. Perhaps you’ll be able to find a way to exercise inside your home. Michelle seems to enjoy DVD’s, and we heard from a couple of women who walk inside their house. Mall walking has become popular in some cities.

Michele: I remember when Coke and Pepsi were in smaller bottles and cans. Then supersizing came in and the little cans vanished. Regarding cars, we have bought both new and used cars with satisfactory results and we tend to keep them for many years. I hated parting with my last car, but it was getting unreliable after well over a hundred thousand miles. I went hunting online for the BBC test and found two. I had to convert my weight to stones and they told me I’m in the normal range. (Thanks to MFP and all of your support.) Answering the questions about what triggers eating let me know I’ve made some fundamental changes. I looked up BBC eating test on line and got BBCiWonder-Thetest: What’s the right diet for you? Then I stumbled around a bit. I found more than one test and didn’t get a “diagnosis” that currently fits. I used to be a stress eater. I hope this helps you find what you’re looking for.

Lesley in Tasmania: I’ve been wondering if the Dr. Oz you’ve been talking about is the same person as the TV show personality here. I tried one of his recommendations and lost all respect for him. The one I tried was green coffee extract-which caused diahrea and temporary weight loss that vanished with the first big glass of water. He went on to recommend other products such as raspberry ketones and who knows what else. I quit watching his program.

Janet in Myrtle Beach, SC: I don’t enjoy eating alone in a restaurant to this day. I would happily eat at a lunch counter but they’re seldom available any more. I’m not embarrassed for being by myself but eating alone when others are eating with friends makes me I feel lonely.

Kim: I think it is wonderful that you’ve had the opportunity to celebrate Christmas with friends even though the holiday has passed. It is nice to look forward to other things, though. Has your drought eased enough that you’ll be able to have a garden this year?

Viv in York, UK: Good to see you! I’m proud of you for donating some of your DH’s things and understand your feelings about sorting out his work area in the garage. I wonder if one of his friends would help.

Alison: Good luck on getting the exercise bike. I’ll bet you’ll get a lot of good out of it. I’m really interested in your hospital orientation. I hope you’ll share what the experience is like.

Heather: Good luck tracking down the cause of your pain. I hope it doesn’t turn out to be something that interferes with your travel plans. Could it be your hours of typing?Sorry about your computer woes. I wonder if there is a setting that would stop the problem. In the meanwhile, save often. There is a very old joke about Satan challenging Jesus to a typing contest on the computer. They both typed furiously for long hours, and then the power suddenly went off. Who won the contest? Easy answer. Jesus saves.

Patceoh: When eating out I’ve sometimes asked for a take home box to be delivered with my meal. I then divided the meal in two and put half into the box for later, and ate the remaining half. It worked well for me. Lately I’ve been ordering smaller meal items, sometimes soup or salad or even a substantial appetizer, instead of the “full meal deal.”

Beth: Ashley is in my prayers.

Sue from TN: Down over half a pound is to be celebrated! Congratulations! Don’t minimize the victory by calling it “not much.” Every bit helps and the process is effective when it is slow.

Linda in N ON: Congratulations on the loss! I never thought about fizzy drinks stretching a person’s stomach, but it makes so much sense! My mom used to call pneumonia the old folk’s friend. She ended up dying from emphysema and it was awful. I wonder if she’d still call pneumonia a friend.

Sylvia: Watching the women’s basketball game is a wonderful thing to do with the DGC. I’m sure they’ll savor the memory of doing fun things with you. As to the leggings, they may be useful yet. I need something like that for my next yoga class. Hoo-boy, that gym was COLD yesterday. I do have some clothes that may do the job so I’ll wear them tomorrow. I love today’s joke. So far, I’m not a senior by that measure. The calendar says otherwise.

SueBDew in TX: What is a Nike Fuel Band? I think your comment to Heather is quite insightful. Perhaps the sitting and typing is causing pain. It seems quite possible.

Yanniejannie: You are thoughtful to take soup to Gin’s widower. This must be a tough time for him. Good luck on tomorrow’s trip for the interview. I’ll keep your DD in my prayers. I hope this will be the right match for her and she’ll be able to pursue her dreams.

I am feeling yesterday’s trip to the gym this morning! The next day with classes I want to take will be Friday, which is also the day of my riding lesson. I may stop in for a bit of exercise machine work today to loosen things up so that tomorrow goes better. Starting my riding lesson sore is not my idea of smart.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

January Goals:
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least three glasses of water daily, preferably more!
    5. Eliminate alcohol.
    6. Monitor sleep.

30881843.png
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! After some icy ick yesterday and dense fog this morning there is finally a little weak sunlight coming through. So looking forward til tomorrow when the high is supposed to be around 50 degrees and fully sunny!

Beth - Was it you who requested prayers for Ashley? I hope things go well with her surgery and that she is up to the remainder. How horrible!

Heather - I hope you get to the bottom of your tummy pains. Especially before your trip!

Janet - Congratulations on Onederland!

Congrats to all of you with successes and prayers for those of you who are struggling.

Has anyone heard from DeeDee lately? Or, have I just missed her posts?

Kim - Thanks for your comment about my son. He was more like himself this past weekend instead of the surly creature he was over Christmas. I think he was falling into a state of depression because of his own disappointment in himself and took it out on the person he knows won't give up on him. He even crawled up on my bed to talk on Sunday night and I got a muttered "Love you, too" when I let him out for the train on Monday morning.

Sylvia - The best solution I've ever come up with for cracked hands (or feet) is Vaseline smeared on thickly at night then wearing a pair of cotton gloves to sleep in (socks for the feet). I suppose you could do it during the daytime if you are going to be still watching TV or something where you don't need your hands very much. I love the idea of having the kids decorate the bowls. There are a couple of organizations that have used a similar idea for a fundraiser, but it was homemade ice cream in the summer! $10 is cheap!!!

I seem to be back on track with my eating and am working at getting my step levels back up. I will be busy trying to get the remainder of my things unpacked over the next two weeks, but then I will get serious about working out with videos again. The scales showed some progress this morning but I am going to keep watching it for another week before I begin logging weight again. In all, the weight gain is small in comparison to how much I lost, but my muscle tone is gone and it makes me feel just as fat was I was 70 pounds ago. I actually dreamed that none of my pants would zip or even go on!!

Since moving, I am right beside a large (huge) park so I am looking forward to having some daylight in the evenings so that I can go over there and explore. I can look down over some of the sports fields from my bedroom window.

I suppose I ought to get some more work done here before I cross town to go to job #2. But, first, I think I need to make a list of the errands I need to do on my way home so that I won't forget (unless I lose the list)! :flushed:

Carol in NC
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,323 Member
    Options
    Katla - what is so frustrsting is that I saved and saved and saved! I'm neurotic about saving every other sentence! Then at the end when I thought I'd saved it asked me if I wanted to save and promptly scrubbed out everything I'd typed after the restart. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    - DH says there is a way to recover it, but I might spend so much time finding out how, I could just retype what I've lost. I will be better employed reading DDIL'S Mindfulness book. I find all mindfulness prompts extremely helpful - The Wise Heart being my favourite, which I have on my phone for access at all times! ! :laugh: I have been known to read it on the back seat of the car on the motorway (Hate motorways) It calms me. :bigsmile:

Viv - just wanted to say hello. Your experience in the garage echoes the passage I am currently typing in my book, which is about bereavement. It is based on the death in a car accident of my DSIL when I was 25 and in my first marriage. We lived with them and I well remember seeing her slippers in the bedroom just where she had left them. All those remembered emotions are probably giving me backache! You are a terrific woman. :heart:

Heather in very windy Hampshire UK
    27681614.png
  • mares0208
    mares0208 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So I am back to Myfitness Plan. Before the holidays I lost 10 lbs on Myfitnessplan. Great site.I was tired of paying for another site before that and not really doing much.However, the holidays ruined me and I am up again 7 lbs.I couldn't get motivated to start on the January 1st, but finally yesterday was "the day." I had knee surgery in November and it's just starting to feel better, so my exercise was nil + the eating = disaster.The weight does not help my knees!! I am just starting to come out of the funk and I NEED to do this.This weight has an effect on my attitude about myself and well as feeling tired all the time. It's amazing how immediately you start feeling more positive when you are accountable by logging everything in. 1200 calories a day is stuff to stick to, so I try to stay within reason. I need to lose 25-30 lbs. I've done it before, I know it's possible. Maybe a little tougher as you get older, but NOT impossible.I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and health and success on your journey to a better you.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    You are so hard to keep up with these days. I was not feeling well the past few days so Bodi and I didn't get to walk. I am feeling better today so I plan on walking him when I get home if it isn't too dark.

I got my invitation to my granddaughter's 3rd birthday party. I will be flying down to Vegas on the 24th to be with them all. She is having a "Mani-Pedi" party. She is such a girly girl for a 3 year old.

I hope you are all doing well.

Later!

Robin, Bodi and Ritter.
    PNW
  • terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday. It is above freezing and the sun is shining. This is my first day back to work, and the thought of catching-up on all the posts I've missed, + catching-up on all my work, is too much to contemplate. So, I read the most recent 2 pages, and will get back to my paperwork.

My appetite is almost back. My energy level is not, so I'm guessing it will be quick, easy garbage for a few more days, except for today's salad. DH is also still in bed (day 4 for him), so DS has to fend for himself.

Doc said left lung still sounds bad, so I now have an inhaler to use for a few days, in an attempt to open my airways and get the gunk out. But, the ficious cycle of hydrate - cough - change panties; that is getting old, too. Obviously, I don't handle illness well; up until this month, I only missed 2 days of work in 4 years. Now, this had been 5 days in a row. And, obviously, my brain is still mixed-up, since not much of what I typed really flows or makes any sense.

So, Hugs (non-contagious hugs) to everyone ! ! !

Terri in Milwaukee
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,780 Member
    Options
    well ol Allie took her friend Doris out for Chinese food today.. and now I am not feeling well at all, not well enough to go to orientation and this will be the last one before classes, start, so I really messed this one up...
    No Hospice Volunteering for me in 2015... Im sure it is making my DH very happy..
    I am taking care of enough elderly people right now I guess.. plus maybe taking on another part time job.. Oh well live and learn...
    get this... in the fortune cookie,opened but didnt eat.. it said and I quote
    There will be peace and harmony in your home...
    Do I stick this to the DH forehead?
    well going to make myself some vanilla sleepytime tea, get my jammies on and chill out..
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,780 Member
    Options
    well ol Allie took her friend Doris out for Chinese food today.. and now I am not feeling well at all, not well enough to go to orientation and this will be the last one before classes, start, so I really messed this one up...
    No Hospice Volunteering for me in 2015... Im sure it is making my DH very happy..
    I am taking care of enough elderly people right now I guess.. plus maybe taking on another part time job.. Oh well live and learn...
    get this... in the fortune cookie,opened but didnt eat.. it said and I quote
    There will be peace and harmony in your home...
    Do I stick this to the DH forehead?
    well going to make myself some vanilla sleepytime tea, get my jammies on and chill out..
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    My mom called today and said they are on their way to my house to attend a funeral for a distant aunt. They live in NY and I live in IN. I love when they come! Except this time we are in the very middle of putting up backspash in my kitchen. All my counter stuff is on my table. All my table stuff is on the dryer. Tools are being washed out in the bathroom sink. Dust everywhere. We've been eating take out in the living room. Gaaaahhhh! So tonight we will scramble to get this all back into some kind of organized.

I know I'm very blessed to be able to see my parents unexpectedly. Not everyone has that opportunity.

Diana in Northeast Indiana
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding.

Greetings ladies. I hope all are doing well this still chilly day. I haven't felt great today and keep thinking it was that d*** desert I ate part of yesterday. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.
    *Allison good for you to do something you want and need.

*Heather, good thoughts for you that you have something easily treated.

*Pat, isn't it great to keep laughing through the hobbling.:)

*Beth, my prayers go out for Ashley.

*Sue in TN, yes any loss is better than nothing. (or a gain)

*Linda, congrats on the loss and yes I weigh "way more" at night.

*yanniejannie, Sending good wishes for the interview. Congrats on the weight loss.

*Welcome Mares. MFP is a great site and this is a great group of ladies to associate with. Here you will get support and answers to any questions. Glad you have joined us.

*Terri, glad you are on the mend. Take care of yourself.

All this talk of decluttering is about to get me motivated. I have a few things that can use it, once I put the Christmas decorations in the attic. Yes, they are in the totes but still filling the guest room. LOL
    I hope you all have great success with your goals, and not just in weight loss.

My word for the of the month is savor. I have to slow down and savor every bite.

Janet in Myrtle Beach, SC
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,650 Member
    Options
    Heather – take care, don’t worry too much, but keep on it!

Viv – so tough, vitual ((((((((((((hug)))))))))))) Could you find someone to help you with the garage?

Beth – thanks for the Ashley update, what a long long road…. Thinking of updates..any one heard from JB and a Mariah update???

Sue – Every loss counts, small large or inbetween! Congrats

Linda – I am sorry to hear about your friend, but if her legacy is your weight loss that is huge!

Katla – the Drought is worse than ever, we had a bit of rain before Christmas, but to date this is the driest Jan. in recorded history. I expect we will be lucky to shower.

Mares0208 – welcome!

So listening(reading) makes me thankful for our relatively warm weather... I gardened for 3 hours this morning... so that got Erma's roses done, 33 roses trimmed... But we decided to remove 2 and move one and get 2 new roses for the spots... so next week is rose moving/digging and planting..

well off to get a few more things done before my friend shows up for "Christmas"

January goals:
    Walk every day
    Log all bites everyday
    Do a fun thing every week.

Kim from N. California
    58855297.png