How did you all fair over the festive period?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• girlygeek85
    Options
    I got a couple good runs in over the holiday break. I came back from a NOLA Christmas +3lbs. But am back on track now. I think it was leftover salt and fluids from all those shrimp poboys. Those lbs are gone, and now I'm re-focused on my final 5lbs to reach my goal by mid Feb (wedding date). Good luck everyone:)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I got a couple good runs in over the holiday break. I came back from a NOLA Christmas +3lbs. But am back on track now. I think it was leftover salt and fluids from all those shrimp poboys. Those lbs are gone, and now I'm re-focused on my final 5lbs to reach my goal by mid Feb (wedding date). Good luck everyone:)
    Sounds like you are doing great and congrats on upcoming wedding☺
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    BILLBRYTAN wrote: »
    quote]
    How did you all fair over the festive period?
    I don't understand the question. Are you asking if anybody attended a fair at Christmas? What does that have to do with MFP?

You don't understand English? Where I'm from (Northern Ireland) we use the term all the time....and from ALL the other replies that let's me see that no one else had difficulties understanding my question lol
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    eh, my period had no idea it was the holidays
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    eh, my period had no idea it was the holidays
    Lol
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    7cwxcugru8o6.gif

Ummm…
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all! The holidays overall were pretty good for me. I will admit I over did it on the cocktails on Christmas day and felt it for the next two days. UGH! So NYE I was in bed by 9 and had one glass of wine.

I didn't log like I normally do so I was a little worried. I think it helped that I still went the to gym and did my runs. Well except for Dec 26th VOMIT is all I can say about that day. HAAA
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all! The holidays overall were pretty good for me. I will admit I over did it on the cocktails on Christmas day and felt it for the next two days. UGH! So NYE I was in bed by 9 and had one glass of wine.

I didn't log like I normally do so I was a little worried. I think it helped that I still went the to gym and did my runs. Well except for Dec 26th VOMIT is all I can say about that day. HAAA

I'm pretty relieved to see that I'm not the only one who ended up sick on the 26th. I guess I'm not a very nice person, lol. The sad part is it wasn't even from drinking, just from food :s
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I'm pretty relieved to see that I'm not the only one who ended up sick on the 26th. I guess I'm not a very nice person, lol. The sad part is it wasn't even from drinking, just from food :s

I actually had a sugar hangover on the 26th!
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Gained 4lbs, then it promptly all went away a couple of days later. Too much sodium...
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I gained 8lbs from Thanksgiving thru Christmas.

Already dropped 5.5 (thank you Spartacus workouts & Bob Harper's "Skinny Meals"!)