Replies

• claudiaxcu
    claudiaxcu Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Happy to see there are rest days built into this program.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    me! I just need to know the proper way to do a squat.
  • Weiswoman
    Options
    I'm in. This is my first challenge. Will we check in here to keep us honest or is there another way of record keeping? I downloaded an app that had me doing 61 squats today and my legs feel weird!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    I did it back in November, didn't progress past the beginner level, I could do it again!
  • Nickyre13
    Options
    Sounds a great idea, it's my first day today :)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm in
  • Michelle13
    Michelle13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this
  • jasonlprice
    jasonlprice Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I can't do 1 perfect - all the way down, heels on ground, don't grab a door knob, don't fall over - squat. I like the way this one starts on something I can actually do, a counter balance box squat.

If I can do 1 real squat by the 15th I'll be shocked - my hips and ankles just don't want to flex that way.
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm in too x
  • Cellothere118
    Cellothere118 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I am thrilled how many people are wanting to - and GOING TO COMPLETE this challenge! (little pep talk, there.. lol!) This will be my first challenge, and knowing there are so many people busting their butts with this one is awesome, and will keep me VERY motivated! One more day, and let the challenge begin : ) And as far as doing the "perfect squat", Ill be happy completing the sets as if I was seating myself into a chair. To the ground? I highly doubt it for me. Yeah, my hips dont lie, either.. they say "nope". lol
  • momintheburg
    momintheburg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • proudmom62015
    Options
    Hello all! I just joined MFP yesterday. I was browsing thru the blog section and saw last years 28 day Squat Challenge. I thought since February is not far away, and there are 28 days in the month.. why not plan to take that challenge? It would be fun to have a few people to jump on board, and check in to share our progress. Just a thought. Anyone interested?
    Hello all! I just joined MFP yesterday. I was browsing thru the blog section and saw last years 28 day Squat Challenge. I thought since February is not far away, and there are 28 days in the month.. why not plan to take that challenge? It would be fun to have a few people to jump on board, and check in to share our progress. Just a thought. Anyone interested?

• benotnothing
    Options
    Ok i am in lets do this!
  • Tealbutterfly913
    Tealbutterfly913 Posts: 119 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm in! I would definitely love to do this and get some support doing it. :)
  • apple173
    apple173 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im in.
  • IanR737
    Options
    Count me in too....
  • sheliajim
    Options
    I am in!
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,779 MFP Moderator
    Options
    IMO this is the best/most realistic squat challenge out there. All the others have you start at something like 50 squats a day and by the end you're doing 200 or something. For most of us, that's just not going to happen and we will give up. Plus, this one encourages you to split it up during the day if you need. I can totally do 10 at a time. :)