Give the person above you a cheesy pick up line.

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Gordon_L wrote: »
    @determined_ella If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

n'aww thank you :blush::heart:
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    *flips a coin*

Head at my place? Tail at yours?
  • determined_ella
    Want to give me an Australian kiss? It's like French kissing, but you're going down under. haha :innocent:
  • jaymvita
    Want to give me an Australian kiss? It's like French kissing, but you're going down under. haha :innocent:

Love this one. That would stun me for all of a half second and then it would be on lol.
  • determined_ella
    i recently got asked " have you got a boyfriend... No.... do you want one because I'm available! lol it was cute but I had the uncontrollable giggles made my day though lol
  • determined_ella
    jaymvita wrote: »

Love this one. That would stun me for all of a half second and then it would be on lol.

#Taking notes lol :blush:
  • joshua3179
    joshua3179 Posts: 2,882 Member
    Are these pants felt? (Slides fingertips down the pant leg)

They are now ;-)
  • ^ "I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y?"

• determined_ella
    ^ "I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y?"

haha love this one!!
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Say baby, your pretty, I'm pretty. Lets go back to my place and stare at each other for a while.
  • jaymvita
    Are you feeling down? Because I can feel you up.
  • jaymvita
    ^ "I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y?"

This too would work. Lol
  • determined_ella
    Licks her finger seductively, then rubs it on your shirt... "Let's get you out of those wet clothes."
    lol :blush:
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    edited January 2015
    Do you live on a chicken farm? 'Cause you sure know how to raise a c**k.
  • do you have a bandaid cause I scraped my knee falling for you
  • jaymvita
    Licks her finger seductively, then rubs it on your shirt... "Let's get you out of those wet clothes."

This would elicit no stun reaction whatsoever. In fact, it would most likely result in arrests for indecent exposure.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    edited January 2015
    if I said you had a nice a**, would you hold it against me?
  • GoGoGo_Girl
    GoGoGo_Girl Posts: 127
    edited January 2015
    jaymvita wrote: »

This would elicit no stun reaction whatsoever. In fact, it would most likely result in arrests for indecent exposure.

LOL!

Boy, are you the tiger from the Frosted Flakes box? Because you’re looking "Grrrrreat!"

• Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    You're just like my little toe, because I'm going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my home.
  • sheltered16
    sheltered16 Posts: 478 Member
    Do you like fitness? How about you fit-ness nuts in your...... wait what .. oops I don't have nuts