Can girls get 6 packs?

Options

Replies

• Charlottesometimes23
    Charlottesometimes23 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Yes they can but why would they ever want to?

My feelings exactly, but if you actually like that on a female, then go for it.

Strange when people feel the need to knock down other people's aims and goals for their bodies. Makes me wonder why they feel the need to do this? You don't like it, don't read about it. No one really needs to know whether you think they look manly or whatever do they really?
    Perhaps it's all about their own insecurities.

I would kill for a 6 pack. There's nothing sexier on a woman IMO.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Girls can but they're just not the same as boy's six packs. Usually girl's are less defined and it can also make your hips very narrow.

Care to explain how a 6 pack would make your hips very narrow?
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    AT1_zpsd801e016.jpg

Annie Thorisdottir - 2012 CrossFit Games Champion

She is an absolute machine. She's actually not very tall either. And no this photo is NOT Photoshopped.

annie-thorisdottir-420x420_0.jpg

Oh. My. God. NO.!!!!! (And I have just as much right to say that this is IMHO the opposite of sexy as you do to disagree.)

Is there any way you could just stop?

we know... we have heard you loud and clear.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Girls can but they're just not the same as boy's six packs. Usually girl's are less defined and it can also make your hips very narrow.

Please explain the science behind this.

And one of you go to the store and grab me a 6 pack plz.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I always have a 6 pack

6-pack-holster-e1354651712121.jpg

3,500 calories in a pound of fat, 2lbs of fat on belly=7,000 calories.

110 calories in Bud Light, so 63 Bud Lights in 2lbs of belly fats, and almost 11 six-packs. That is a lot of packs.

woah-thumb.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    It is genetically impossible for a women to have abs without being on steroids, at most doing its naturally girls can only have a 2 pack because of their xx chromosomes so the only way to get a six pack is to also have a y chromosomes which why some women will use steroids to get a 6 pack. Just kidding it is totally possible for girls to get 6 pack, girls can't get a 6 pack is a myth.

The broscience flows strong in this ^ one
  • lisahewitt22
    lisahewitt22 Posts: 102
    Options
    [quote

[/quote]

Hmm.. I didn't exactly mean narrow.. I don't really know how to put what I'm trying to say into words, but a lot of women don't like 6 packs on girls or are afraid of getting them because they think they'll lose their hips or hourglass figure which isn't always the case, your hips just become smaller.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    It is genetically impossible for a women to have abs without being on steroids, at most doing its naturally girls can only have a 2 pack because of their xx chromosomes so the only way to get a six pack is to also have a y chromosomes which why some women will use steroids to get a 6 pack. Just kidding it is totally possible for girls to get 6 pack, girls can't get a 6 pack is a myth.

He did say he was kidding at the end.
  • whierd
    Options

Hmm.. I didn't exactly mean narrow.. I don't really know how to put what I'm trying to say into words, but a lot of women don't like 6 packs on girls or are afraid of getting them because they think they'll lose their hips or hourglass figure which isn't always the case, your hips just become smaller.

No, their hips don't become smaller.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I always have a 6 pack

6-pack-holster-e1354651712121.jpg

3,500 calories in a pound of fat, 2lbs of fat on belly=7,000 calories.

110 calories in Bud Light, so 63 Bud Lights in 2lbs of belly fats, and almost 11 six-packs. That is a lot of packs.

woah-thumb.jpg

WTF with the math? Just have a beer.

ETA: And why are we drinking bud light????
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Did I REALLY just read that some guy said girls can't get abs without steroids? I'm guessing he smokes crack, because I certainly don't do steroids and never have, lol. Its 80% food and 20% workouts. Good luck, OP!!

Strong reading comprehension
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    AT1_zpsd801e016.jpg

She is an absolute machine. She's actually not very tall either. And no this photo is NOT Photoshopped.

Oh. My. God. NO.!!!!! (And I have just as much right to say that this is IMHO the opposite of sexy as you do to disagree.)

I don't think you need to worry about looking like that.

^This. It takes commitment and a lot of hard work.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options

maybe she ment waist...
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Is this like how yoga somehow overrides genetics and makes your legs magically longer?
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Did I REALLY just read that some guy said girls can't get abs without steroids? I'm guessing he smokes crack, because I certainly don't do steroids and never have, lol. Its 80% food and 20% workouts. Good luck, OP!!

Strong reading comprehension

:flowerforyou:
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Charlottesometimes23 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    AT1_zpsd801e016.jpg

Yes you do but why would you when someone is clearly wanting that look as their goal? They're not asking, "Should?", they're asking "How?". Why waste the key strokes trying to tear someone down?
  • PikaKnight
    Options

He did say he was kidding at the end.
    *smh* my bad. Reading fail. Carry on :D
  • whierd
    Options

maybe she ment waist...

I can only respond to what she writes.
  • whierd
    Options

Is this like how yoga somehow overrides genetics and makes your legs magically longer?

Um, no Joylia. It makes your MUSCLES longer. And tones them.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    My wife gets me 6 packs all the time, usually IPA