• kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Experienced many of these, too! LOL
  • megcorey
    megcorey Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    scaryan wrote: »
    I keep thinking that I've forgotten to input foods because I think I must have eaten more than that... Is that weird? :D
    No thats wobderful :p
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    So, I gained really fast... but losing now, my body is different than I remember. More muscular. It's kind of nice. I don't even lift (yet, but I am about to jump right on that. Seriously, people's results are amazing!)
  • cbrunenkant
    cbrunenkant Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I did not even think of this until saw the post above me. Yes no backache from walking. Using another hole on my belt because my waist is getting smaller and can't wait until I am out of holes and ready to buy a new belt.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    mom22dogs wrote: »
    One thing I notice more now is water retention and bloating. 50 lbs heavier I could never understand how people felt bloated or distended, but I do now. I can tell pretty quickly if I'm bloated now. It's strange.

Yes! I can actually SEE when I am bloated now. Also, like a few people mentioned before, the collar bone thing was unexpected. I have switched mostly to bathing suits with removable straps, because they start to irritate my the skin over my collarbones from rubbing after a few hours.
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Also, like a few people mentioned before, the collar bone thing was unexpected. I have switched mostly to bathing suits with removable straps, because they start to irritate my the skin over my collarbones from rubbing after a few hours.

I just noticed the collarbone irritation a few days ago. I especially notice it when I'm driving a lot. The seat belt must hit in just the wrong place.
  • MimiOfTheLusciousLawn
    MimiOfTheLusciousLawn Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    jlj9287 wrote: »
    Also, like a few people mentioned before, the collar bone thing was unexpected. I have switched mostly to bathing suits with removable straps, because they start to irritate my the skin over my collarbones from rubbing after a few hours.

I just noticed the collarbone irritation a few days ago. I especially notice it when I'm driving a lot. The seat belt must hit in just the wrong place.

This. Exactly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!