Unexpected results of weight loss

Options

Replies

• Adphillips9
    Adphillips9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My fitbit one, which lives in between the cups of my bra, pokes me in the chest now if I lay on my stomach. Also, I'm thinner than my profile pic on MFP now.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    My desk chair is one of those which, as a safety feature, needs a certain amount of weight on it before it will roll properly. I'm only 20lbs down so far and still pretty heavy, but it's getting harder to push my chair back!
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    ScrAgnX wrote: »
    How much easier it is to fold smaller clothes. Just folded a pair of my old 50" jeans, and a XXXL shirt, and it too longer/was harder than folding a pair of 36" jeans and a M shirt.

This is the truth for sure!

My size 10 jeans are super easy to fold, way better than 20 was. And medium shirts are a dream compared to my mom's 6XL. Those are a nightmare to fold.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    Lack of thigh rub was a huge one for me. I actually like wearing dresses now. LOL!
    Another is how much I'm freezing all the darn time.
    And how much I love physical exercise
    And how incredibly grumpy I get if I don't get my exercise in.

And for the TMI - I have endometriosis. The pain during my periods was insane, but now that I'm normal weight, the pain is gone.

I agree about being cold all the time! I had to have a coworker close the vent in my office, and I still have to occasionally use to little heater under my desk!
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    lenette88 wrote: »
    Being able to feel my pelvic bones against the matress when I lay down facing down

I agree with this, when I'm laying on my side I have to position my arm now cause my bone is sticking out at me making it uncomfortable haha I'm not where near finished with losing weight but this freaked me out the first time!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Luluke7767
    Luluke7767 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm a tosser. My cats learned fast that Mama don't stay uncomfortable for anyone! Lol.[/quote]

Me too. Well, actually I'm a slow roll to the new position while hoping not to get clawed by a cat that's been thrown off balance by my shifting positions. I totally get having my legs locked in place by the cats though. That's happened in the past.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!