Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Granted but the boxes were empty and just made the guy disappointed

I wish I could kick through walls aswell
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    AZTallguy wrote: »
    Granted. You've created Frankenstein.

I wish I could speed read.

Granted, but you can only read backwards thus spoiling every book you read forever.

I wish I didn't have a funnel cake sitting in front of me right now.
  • AZTallguy
    AZTallguy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Granted. You're on top of Mt. St. Hellen's

I wish I had a different Corvette for every day of the week.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted: you're an accomplished speed reader, but only of cereal box ingredients. Spending lots of time in the breakfast aisle from now on.

Wish: Bloody Mary wouldn't appear in the mirror

Granted. She appears kneeling beside your bed at eye level ... Her fetid breath snaking across your skin ... Eyes bleeding and staining your sheets as she leans in closer ... Waiting ... as if she's been watching you all night waiting for you wake up so she can POUNCE

I wish you didn't just wet yourself.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Quad Grant: the granted walls were knocked down in order to get away from the funnel cake, using all 7 of that dudes granted corvettes, and I did not wet myself, but you three did in all the chaos.

Wish: they would not make me work so hard.
  • AZTallguy
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @jaymvita Granted. You did.

I wish I could tell my secret mfp crush that I like them.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. You did.

Granted but as soften happens in a game of Telephone, the message starts out "I really like you" but ends up as "I'd really hike a long distance just to get as far away from your mutated visage as possible because you, you vomitus mass, make me cringe in horror." Honest mistake really.

I wish I were invited to more play dates.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Granted: you can in the multiple crush, uncrushed, marry, date, turn to candy, drool over food threads provided. But it won't change anything. Not the real world.

Wish: it was out in space
    @jaymvita Granted. You did.

• Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    Granted. You did.

Granted but as soften happens in a game of Telephone, the message starts out "I really like you" but ends up as "I'd really hike a long distance just to get as far away from your mutated visage as possible because you, you vomitus mass, make me cringe in horror." Honest mistake really.

I wish I were invited to more play dates.

Granted: you are, as long as you bring the homemade funnel cake, leopard, rhinestone suit & the abs.

Wish: it was not so out of control

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, you now have ultimate control. . . over the cereal boxes read by AZTallguy. Nice gig.

I wish I was president of the USA.
  • AZTallguy
    Options
    Granted. Due to outsourcing and current health care system all US citizens have fled to other countries.

I wish I could spend a day in the afterlife.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Granted, if you were TOO in control, people would call you OCD, picky or tightly wound.

I wish I would win the lottery
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Granted along with a 1000 others...here's your 1$ share

I wish you hadn't played my numbers
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: I did not play your numbers, I played with your vintage G.I. joe doll & you totally flipped out. Calm down. Who do you love? Me or the stupid doll?

Wish: the voodoo doll didn't work so accurately
  • cblue315
    Options
    Granted, the doll is now just a doll, but handyrunner is still in love with the vintage G.I. Joe. Get the man some help.
    I wish I was done at the gym already.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: you are done at the gym. Done with all the mopping. Done handing out the sweat towels. Done fussing at members who don't wipe down the equipment. You forgot to work out. How you gonna stay on top that way?

Wish: Dorothy would be happy at home
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted: you are done at the gym. Done with all the mopping. Done handing out the sweat towels. Done fussing at members who don't wipe down the equipment. You forgot to work out. How you gonna stay on top that way?

Granted, Dorothy is so happy at home that she never went to Oz in the first place. The Benevolent Wizard let the power get to his head and worked in league with the witches to enslave the population of Oz and turn it into a crumbling slave state. The Tin Man, Lion and Scarecrow become rebel leaders and lead a faction of dissenters into re elocution and promptly get slaughtered and hung in effigy at the Emerald City gates. Appropriately, the rebel faction was named T.O.T.O (To Overthrow Tyrant Oz)

I wish this coffee wasn't so bitter.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Granted, Dorothy is so happy at home that she never went to Oz in the first place. The Benevolent Wizard let the power get to his head and worked in league with the witches to enslave the population of Oz and turn it into a crumbling slave state. The Tin Man, Lion and Scarecrow become rebel leaders and lead a faction of dissenters into re elocution and promptly get slaughtered and hung in effigy at the Emerald City gates. Appropriately, the rebel faction was named T.O.T.O (To Overthrow Tyrant Oz)

I wish this coffee wasn't so bitter.

Loving this greatly. I need to be more wish careful.

Granted: the coffee is no longer bitter. But you are. Go tear down the walls. Smash all your furniture. Just get that aggression out and get over it. Life is waiting for you to join it. Happily.

Wish: the cannons were not firing

• cblue315
    Options
    Granted the cannons have stopped, after the total destruction wreaked by jay's bitter rampage. Be more careful Cindy.

I wish I could have a good day.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Granted the cannons have stopped, after the total destruction wreaked by jay's bitter rampage. Be more careful Cindy.

I wish I could have a good day.

Granted. Everyone deserves a good day yours however, is February 30th. But what a day.

I wish the other shoe would just drop already.