Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    You do, but you can't get the bottle open!

I wish I could sleep the day away!
  • Shananigans457
    Shananigans457 Posts: 486 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Granted- but you also sleep through spring, summer, and fall just to wake up and find that it's winter again.

I wish that I could take a decent selfie.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Granted: you did. Now your IM box is full of love letters. Not everyone romances the same way, though & most of it is really tasteless poetry, (it rhymes but it's vulgar) and photos you wish you could not see. Scrub your eyes out now.

Wish: people could write nice things, instead
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, Nice things, nice things, nice things, nice things, nice things. Had enough? OK, nice things, instead.

I wish I did not have so much work on my desk today.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: not today, instead, every day thereafter. Grind!!! Mountains of paperwork. You can longer see your desktop.

Wish: the planets would align
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Granted: So we are the shadow of Mercury and Venus, casting the world into utter darkness, plants dies, chaos reigns, and Taylor Swift songs actually make sense!!!!!

Wish: I wish I had Ringside for the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you will be ringside. You have just had sex reassignment surgery and are one of the girls announcing the rounds of the fight.

I wish winter would be over already.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Granted...the sun comes out tomorrow and winter is never seen again...tropical heat day after day...drives you crazy...years from now you are wishing for winter

I wish there was no famine
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, there is no famine but the solution requires you to exist on only a raw food vegan diet -- say goodbye to those steaks!

I wish the snow and ice would go away and come back another day.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: all the snow cones & ice cream are removed from the planet. Children everywhere are crying so loudly. Make it stop.

Wish: we did not all scream for ice cream
  • Shananigans457
    Shananigans457 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Granted: We are all mutes!

Wish: I wish that there were no more school delays because of this yucky weather!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: the sun comes out & so does your mom's wacky best friend to give you a schooling without delay; she has so many things she wants to get up in your face about. She is wagging her finger at you & will not stop. A freight train of bad advice. Listen & learn.

Wish: to swing dance under a full moon
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    granted: but that moon is that creepy dude baring his butt in the window..keep step with that!

Wish i would stop mooning people
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: your mooning stops, but only because you've advanced to full on flashing. At the library, no less. For shame.

Wish: throw him some boxers
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Granted, you throw Muhammad Ali, George Foreman and Roberto Duran at handy. They're so peeved at having been thrown that they beat him to within an inch of his life. He begs for mercy but the repeated punching drowns out his cries for help. He'll be in a coma for months.

I wish I had a donut right now.
  • kjm3579
    Options
    Granted, you have a donut followed by another and another - you can't stop eating them and you become a huge person who can no longer even get out of the house.

I wish I could trade in my wife for a younger woman.
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    kjm3579 wrote: »
    Granted, you have a donut followed by another and another - you can't stop eating them and you become a huge person who can no longer even get out of the house.

I wish I could trade in my wife for a younger woman.

Granted. Your wife has been traded in for an infant girl that will require your care 24/7 for at least the next 18 years. And in a quizzical time/space paradox, she actually turns out to be your wife from another dimensional rift. You go insane from having to wrestle with that ethical quandary.

I wish it was already lunch time.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted: it's time & I'm buying cause that last one was pure gold. But, lunch is poisoned. Sorry.

Wish: the antidote was available...
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, antidote is here to the rescue. But the antidote requires you to do 10 V-ups, 10 one minute planks and 100 push ups for every person on the planet. Get working, you will have a great core by the time you are done.

I wish for a Cinnabon for lunch, or cake, your choice.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    granted you can have both..but both are stale and pretty hard now.

I wish i could skip my next meeting