Male members with only females on their friends list.

Options

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I love a big vocabulary.

:love:
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    The you should see my...
    Nah, it's not that big :(
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Such an adorable Troll! I love you. xoxoxo
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    Aw shucks, I try.
  • Garlicmash
    Garlicmash Posts: 208
    Options
    maybe they find most women say nice things and feel men are more picky about what they are doing exercise way...of cause it could be for some having only women on their list makes them feel like they have groupies.
    Now that would be a sad reason.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have many more women on my FL than men, but that is because there are way more women on MFP than men. The guys that I do have on the FL are awesome though.

Though, the implication that I am only here for women collecting is far from the truth.

Cheers.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    No. We women are awesome. Men can't help but want us on their lists. It's the best decision they could make.
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    Come on ladies... Would you turn a whole heap of hotties?!? Me thinks not !!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Do any other ladies find it off-putting when you accept a friend request from a man and then you go and check out their page and ALL of their friends are females? Usually they are all females my age or there abouts and showing a lot of skin (i.e. muscle and progress) in their pics. It just looks like a collection of hot girls.

I delete them right away. It just kind of pisses me off.

25362061.jpg
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Do any other ladies find it off-putting when you accept a friend request from a man and then you go and check out their page and ALL of their friends are females? Usually they are all females my age or there abouts and showing a lot of skin (i.e. muscle and progress) in their pics. It just looks like a collection of hot girls.

My fl was all male until I posted pics. Now it's mostly female...
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I pay a lot more attention to age so I can relate. Got a request the other day from a pretty girl younger than my grandson.:noway:
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    No. We women are awesome. Men can't help but want us on their lists. It's the best decision they could make.

words of wisdom! :) me agrees
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Hey now, I have some women that do this as well.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Hey now, I have some women that do this as well.
    Thank you!

On mfp forums women can do no wrong. Gtfoh with that.
  • emtbabe543
    emtbabe543 Posts: 162
    Options
    I think both men and women have only men and women as friends....its the married ones that bother me..a little lol
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Idk I take it as a compliment when one of those dudes wants to add me lol

This! :cheers:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    People DO what they want to! But SIMPLE SOLUTION: Before hitting the Accept Button, JUST Hit their Screen Name to their Page and check them out; if you can not get in either Decline or Accept and read their page and Decide what you want to do. If you don't want to be a part of the harem...Don't! It takes all types to make the world, some chicks don't give a crapple!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options

Could be worse, could be a woman friend requesting you. Then you go and check out their page and ALL of their friends are females?
  • captain_reckless
    Options
    I dont have alot of friends on here and I dont do a lot to clutivate them, theres 2 maybe 3 guys the other 10 or so are female

I'm not trying to pick up chicks or flirt its just I find in general the women are easyer to talk to about this type of stuff

lets face it how many guys are compoftable saying to another guy I was under my calory goal today yay?
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I don't know the stats, but I would bet its gotta be close to 80% or 90% women on here, so chances are much higher you would have women on a friends list