Replies

• tornACL2012
    Options
    I guess it also depends on the age level
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    You remind me of a nasty visual burned on my retina. It was a Speedo on a beanpole of a man, stick-thin with a pot belly, and pale as a ghost. You couldn't see the Speedo, though, because he carried his waist wallet in the full frontal position. We played behind him at the mini-golf course and he kept digging in there for spare change.

Nasty. Visual. Burned.

Forever.

Offended, no.

Good Lord. Speedo? Waist wallet? On a mini golf course? I kinda sorta need this experience in my life.

• pearshapedmum
    pearshapedmum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I admire anyone who has the confidence to wear whatever they like. I am not particularly offended by seeing wobbling winkies, probably about as much as I am when glimpsing camel toe! I would definitely avert my eyes though in both situations!!
  • JoyeII
    JoyeII Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I don't care what anyone wears. Not my body, not my business.
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The only thing that bothers me in the gym is when people have far too much cologne/perfume on. Blaaaaaah
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Only in white.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Women: Do you get offended when a man is wearing spandex at the gym?

It makes no difference to me what someone else is wearing at the gym. I'm too focused on my workouts to take notice of what people wear anyway.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Nope.

Most of the time I'm not paying attention to anyone. I'm focused on me. I go at a time where its just not social hour and I get it done and go home.

I feel comfortable in spandex. I don't like looser fitting training clothes so I can understand if a man wants to wear something as comfortable.

Yes, I may see the outline of a penis but its not like its some horrid thing I've never seen bf.

Fellas, as long as nothing falls out you are okay with me.
  • jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Spandex or not, if I am doing a low squat, you can see an outline of junk in the loosest shorts I can find. Domt wanna see um? Then dont look.
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I don't walk out of my house with out mascara on. And typically a smudge of eye liner either.

ever.
    never.
    ever. ever.
    That's because you are damn fine and classy.

• Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I really don't care what others wear, I am not there to critique their choice of gym attire, make up, hair, etc. I am too busy trying not to fall off the treadmill or to not drop the bar on my head. That being said, I do occasionally wonder about the couple of guys who work out in long sleeved dress shirts. Very formal attire!
  • isa474
    isa474 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This gay guy at my gym comes in with his daisy dukes butt cheeks out and his balls can be seen when he is walking and peaks thru when doing the benches. ..gross. yes very offended
  • tornACL2012
    Options
    wow inappropriate
  • tornACL2012
    Options
    i guess it depends on age
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    isa474 wrote: »
    This gay guy at my gym comes in with his daisy dukes butt cheeks out and his balls can be seen when he is walking and peaks thru when doing the benches. ..gross. yes very offended
    So because he was gay? SMH

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    Nope, don't care. Just like I hope no one cares what I wear. It's more offensive to me when people make other people's clothing their business.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm not offended...I really don't care. Just don't hit on me lol.
  • transientcanuck
    transientcanuck Posts: 82 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Don't care. As long as people are not staring at me like I creep while I work out, I couldn't care less about what you are doing/wearing at the gym! lol
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Not particularly. I prefer it to be not tattered and thin, but no, I wouldn't be offended. If it does what it's supposed to do, why would I be?
    That said,
    I did have an eww experience a few years ago. I was at the gym at 6am. just a couple folks were there. A competitive body builder arrived early and decided to do some "poses". He took of his gym attire (in front of me) and was just there in his tighty whiteys. He stood there and posed looked at himself in the mirror. Pretty well right next to me (in a huge gym with mirrors on 2 walls and mirrors upstairs). Anyway, they were rather old tighty whiteys which was bad enough, but then he...umm... liked what he saw. And became quite "happy" with himself. And he kept posing. Turning to this side and that. Flexing and enjoying the view of him and the tent in his thin tighty whiteys. THAT was a bit too much. lol

Omg.

• Simone_Erasmus
    Options
    People should be able to exercise in whatever they feel comfortable in without being criticized.